Braces

And a game in hand

Goals and Assists per 90 minutes played in Europe so far

Cristiano is one goal away from being Real Madrid 3rd historical scorer:

Raul: 323
    Di Stefano: 307
    Santillana: 290
    CRISTIANO: 289 (in 276)

Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are far and away the best two players in the world. Like Pele and Maradona before them, people will argue to their deathbeds who was better.

Some quotes from the new interview have been revealed with the Real Madrid star discussing his rivalry with his Barcelona counterpart Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo admitted that he is motivated by Messi’s four Ballon d’Or trophies to his three and believes the competition is good for them both.

“I’m sure that the competition between us is a motivating factor for him too,” said Ronaldo.

“It’s good for me, for him and for other players who are keen to grow. Messi has four Ballon d`Or awards, I have three. This is all good for the world of football”.

The Portuguese former Manchester United winger also admitted his direct free kicks have not been good enough.

Cristiano Ronaldo told France Football the specific parts of his game he is currently working on in the training ground.

“I’m currently trying to improve my left foot, my acceleration and my direct free-kicks.”

He continued “I’ve not had a great deal of success recently with them (free kicks). I know that it will come back. It’s just a question of having enough humility to know that without training hard, things won’t progress. Working on my game is my guide”.

Cristiano Ronaldo
    47 mins ·

Pido disculpas a todos y especialmente a Edimar por mi acto irreflexivo en el partido de hoy.

Cristiano Ronaldo -I apologize to everyone and especially Edimar for my thoughtless act in the game today

CR7: "I'd like to apologise to everyone, and especially Edimar, for my reckless action during today's match."

Edimar: "I've no problem with CR7 & I forgive him. I've nothing against him who I regard as the best player in the world."

Edimar: "It was a play in which CR7 was a little hot-headed and a little frustrated because things were not going well."

Edimar: "But it is something that can happen to any of us. I think it happened, and that’s it. I forgive CR7. I hold no grudge."

Edimar: "It was at a time when CR7's head was a little hot. Things were not going very well for Real Madrid and they were a bit nervous."

Edimar: "I know that Cristiano has apologised on social networks. After the game we did not talk. We have not spoke by phone yet."

Q. Did u see CR7 polishing his CWC badge as he walked off?

Edimar: "Thats difficult to speak about. I never want to comment on controversy"
    Edimar: "I hope that he remains the best in the world because and that things continue as normal in the world of football."

Q. Did you sense that Cristiano wanted to attack you?

Edimar: "No, it was a set play. It was not an attempt of aggression."
    Edimar: "CR7 my legs & my mouth, nothing more. What I mean is that those responsible understand that things happen on a football pitch."
    Edimar: "CR7 should receive a normal suspension, nothing more. I don’t want to hurt him & hope he remains the best player in the world."

Atleast 3 match ban deserving ..but LFP being LFP only 1 match for rc wud be given i guess..

https://vine.co/v/OIlwgi5TH9g

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Atleast 3 match ban deserving ..but LFP being LFP only 1 match for rc wud be given i guess..https://vine.co/v/OIlwgi5TH9g
    Real madrid player aayath kond strict action onnum undakilla ennayirikum paranju varunnath....

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    Real madrid player aayath kond strict action onnum undakilla ennayirikum paranju varunnath....
    Avasanam ayite Red kittiyapo 3 match suspension thane ayirunu athukond real player ayath kond anenum paranj varunavorode pokan para

Pine straight redine one match suspension thane if the player didn't show any disrespectful gestures against referee

Cristiano ronaldo turns 30 today....