Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo : CR7 : 5 Ballon d'Or Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rayemon View Post
    Ethra adichitenta
    entha mean chaithathu

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    In big games he is a grand flop....whether it is with Real Madrid or with National team..yet to prove in big games...against smaller teams he may be a sensation...

when he was at England , eventhough he scored lot of goals his record against Liverpool and Chelsea was poor
    sathyam..ormayundo before that CL final against Chelsea,ellarum ithu parayunundayirunnu..but luckily he scored..
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    dislike...
    avante duty avan cheyyunille..

Quote Originally Posted by Flackyz View Post
    oru manchester fan aaya njan cristiano poyappol real mandrid fan aakendi vannu. Realil goal adikkunnundekilum aa pazhaya all round kananakunnilla.
    Mourinho paranjukaanum all round kali vendennu..

5. Likes Flackyz liked this post
    mampilly

Ronaldo scores for real

mampilly

Ethu vare adeham ajax kalikark pandethichu kodukkaka aarnnu.

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo aims to break La Liga goal record again - Goal.com

Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo believes he can continue breaking scoring records in the Primera Division after picking up the Pichichi award for netting the most league goals in the Spanish top flight last term.
    There is debate over the amount Ronaldo tucked away as Marca claim it is 41, while Spain’s Professional Football League (LFP) gave a deflected free-kick goal from last September against Real Sociedad to team-mate Pepe.

In any case, having picked up the trophy from Marca, the former Manchester United man intends to beat his own mark.

"In football nothing is impossible and every record can be broken," the Portuguese is quoted as saying by Marca.

"I hope to surpass the previous record, but I want to thank my team-mates for making it possible for me to win the trophy.

"We will see what happens in the future, you never know what may happen, but I could beat the record."

Ronaldo was involved in Real Madrid's 4-0 win over Espanyol on Sunday, in which he did not score, but set up two goals.

"I like helping my team-mates score, it is also part of my job. They pass to me and I pass to them. I always do my best for the team so we can win," he said.

Ronaldo's goal haul in the league last season surpassed previous record-holders Telmo Zarra and Hugo Sanchez, who both amassed 38 goals in 30 and 35 league games, respectively, and he is the only player in history to have scored 40 or more goals in a single Liga season.

Last term, Barcelona's Lionel Messi scored 31 goals in 33 league matches for his team, with the two players tied on 53 strikes in all competitions.

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo resumes full training with Portugal - Goal.com
    Portugal attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has resumed full training and will feature in Friday's Euro 2012 qualifier against Iceland.
    The Real Madrid star had missed Portugal's last two training sessions after complaining of pain in his right hip.

He took to the training pitch on Wednesday morning in a clear sign he will be match fit for Friday's match at the Estadio do Dragao.

Silvio, with a pubic bone injury, is Portugal's only absentee for the game, but the medical staff remain hopeful the Atletico Madrid defender will recover in time for next Tuesday's encounter against Denmark.

Portugal are joint leaders with Denmark in Group H of the Euro 2012 qualifiers, with 13 points from six games.

Schuster: Ronaldo less selfish now

Former Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster believes Cristiano Ronaldo has become less selfish and more of a team player.

Luis Figo: Cristiano Ronaldo is impossible to stop & will fire Portugal to Euro 2012 - Goal.com

Legendary winger expects Paulo Bento's side to beat Denmark on Tuesday night and also speaks about a possible move into management and the future of Inter star Wesley Sneijder

Luis Figo has backed Cristiano Ronaldo to fire Portugal to Euro 2012 when they face Denmark on Tuesday night. Portugal travel to Copenhagen knowing a draw will book their place at next summer's tournament in Poland and Ukraine as winners of qualifying Group H.
    Figo admits it would be a “failure” if Paulo Bento's side do not automatically qualify for Euro 2012 but believes they have the quality to get the job done, particularly with Real Madrid star Ronaldo in their ranks.
    “It is the key game of qualifying. It will be a failure if Portugal doesn't qualify top of our group,” Figo told Goal.com at the Golden Foot awards in Monte Carlo.
    “But I think we will do it – we have the quality with players like Ronaldo, Nani, Bruno Alves, [Joao] Moutinho and [Raul] Meireles.
    “Ronaldo is very important. He is one of the top two players in the world and the most expensive ever player. Denmark have quality but when Ronaldo is playing in good form he is impossible to stop.
    “I don't agree that he plays better for Real Madrid than Portugal. Club football and international football are completely different, you can't compare.”
    Figo, the most capped Portuguese player in history, is now working as an ambassador for Inter after calling time on his glittering playing career two years ago.
    The 38-year-old was considered for the managerial position at San Siro last month following the sacking of Gian Piero Gasperini but says the club made the right choice in appointing Claudio Ranieri.
    “I think I was considered,” Figo said. “You never know what is going to happen in the future. When you have a relationship with certain clubs, sometimes you have an offer you can't reject.
    “Right now, I don't want to be a coach but maybe in a few years I will change my mind and there will be opportunities.
    “Ranieri will be a good choice. He is a strong coach with a lot of experience. He is what Inter needed in this moment and the team feels stronger now we have a new coach.”
    Figo insists Inter are still targeting Serie A glory this season and believes the key to the Italian club's fortunes will be the form and fitness of Dutch playmaker Wesley Sneijder.
    Sneijder was a summer target for Manchester United but Figo believes the 27-year-old and Old Trafford officials could not agree a transfer fee or wages to push through a move.
    He added: “Sneijder is very happy with Inter and he always said that. He wants to play in an Inter shirt and win more trophies. In his whole career he has had speculation – it was the same for me. To be linked to Manchester United is an honour for him and it's natural because he is a fantastic player.
    “Now he gets on with his job. It was important to the team he was not sold and Inter no longer have to sell players for Financial Fair Play so Sneijder has a long future.
    “Sneijder needs to stay healthy, he is so important for Inter. We have had many injury problems this season. It's been strange.
    “This season we aim to win the title back. There is a lot of time left in the season despite our bad start and the players are hungry to win titles.”