Page 165 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1681

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo : CR7 : 5 Ballon d'Or Winner

Yeh agree with your point. Not for all allegations; still there are real allegations but most of them at least half of them is for money and fame

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    nalla stand edukkumbol ithu pole allegations undavum, athu angane kandal mathi aavum

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    It doesn't mean that no allegations = a perfect personality. Most of the allegations against popular icons are either for money or for popularity
    if that is the case, then all popular icons should have allegations them, right?

Its not necessary all need to have.
    There are allegations on our chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Gold case right? Do you think he is involved in Gold smuggling issue? I personally don't think so.
    And it is not necessary every minister need to be involved or blamed on allegations as well

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    if that is the case, then all popular icons should have allegations them, right?

Its not necessary all need to have. There are allegations on our chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Gold case right? Do you think he is involved in Gold smuggling issue? I personally don't think so. And it is not necessary every minister need to be involved or blamed on allegations as well
    graft allegations are different from physical allegations... i don't think the criteria of sexual assault would fall under the same bracket as that of corruption... examples taken should be kunhalikutty, pj kurian, jagathy etc. etc. putting everything aside, there will never be smoke without fire, right?

I feel all allegations are same and for politics and all it may be related to graft allegations and used physical allegations more on individual personalities.

Agree with your point that without smoke no fire....... but we can create smoke artificially without an fire

Some physical allegations obviously are true facts and its proven as well - Ex. White House Issue and all.
    Some allegations are totally fabricated either for money, fame or for personal revenge - Ex. Nabi Narayanan (ISRO)

May be you can take it differently and this is my personal opinion and its not my aim to glorify Ronaldo and I am not a fanboy of either Ronalodo, Messi or Neyamar

graft allegations are different from physical allegations... i don't think the criteria of sexual assault would fall under the same bracket as that of corruption... examples taken should be kunhalikutty, pj kurian, jagathy etc. etc. putting everything aside, there will never be smoke without fire, right?

I feel all allegations are same and for politics and all it may be related to graft allegations and used physical allegations more on individual personalities. Agree with your point that without smoke no fire....... but we can create smoke artificially without an fire Some physical allegations obviously are true facts and its proven as well - Ex. White House Issue and all.
    Some allegations are totally fabricated either for money, fame or for personal revenge - Ex. Nabi Narayanan (ISRO) May be you can take it differently and this is my personal opinion and its not my aim to glorify Ronaldo and I am not a fanboy of either Ronalodo, Messi or Neyamar
    so it must be lewandowski... or mbappe... or still stuck with the maradona, cruyff, kaiser, pele era?

I don't have any individual fan ship to anyone. As a team I like Netherlands since beginning its because of the trio that time - gullit-wanbastan-Rijjkard and their outstanding performance in Euro that time. And Club wise its Chelsea and its obviously not like a hardcore fan, but favorite teams. Other favorite team is Bayern.

so it must be lewandowski... or mbappe... or still stuck with the maradona, cruyff, kaiser, pele era?

2006: when cristiano ronaldo was still making money....

2021: when cristiano ronaldo has made a lot of money....

കുപ്പികൾ മാറ്റിവെച്ചാൽ മാത്രം പോരാ, പണ്ട് കൈപ്പറ്റിയ കോടികളും തിരികെ നൽകണം.. അതല്ലേ ഹീറോയിസം...

Yeh agree with your point. Not for all allegations; still there are real allegations but most of them at least half of them is for money and fame
    cr7 inte pril oraal relationshipinte purath poyi abusementinte peril case koduthath.. sangathi alpathram aanu

so such allegations should be common for all those who take nalla stand, right?
    Cr7inte kaaryathil eniyaanu cola company pani kodukkan povunath ..