Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1681

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo : CR7 : 5 Ballon d'Or Winner

❤️Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210901_013711.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	39810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210901_013720.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	39811

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Signs of CR7 still will be scoring for Man Utd....

Cristiano Ronaldo shirt number: Why Man Utd were able to give iconic No 7 back as Edinson Cavani makes swap

Ronaldo will wear the shirt he vacated when he left for Real Madrid in 2009 despite initially believing he would not be allowed it

Cristiano Ronaldo has thanked Edinson Cavani for allowing him to wear the No 7 shirt at Manchester United after the club was given special dispensation from the Premier League to make the switch.
    Cavani began the campaign with the iconic number worn by George Best, Eric Cantona, David Beckham, and Ronaldo himself. Section M of the league’s rulebook dictates that “a player will retain his shirt number throughout the season for which it was allocated”.
    However, when Daniel James moved to Leeds United on deadline day, that freed up the number 21 shirt, which will now be worn by the Uruguayan.

“I wasn’t sure if it would be possible to have the number seven shirt again,” Ronaldo said in a statement. “I would like to say a huge thank you to Edi for this incredible gesture.”

The club’s megastore has already sold out of “Ronaldo 7” replica shirts in some sizes as huge numbers of fans queued outside Old Trafford.

Cristiano Ronaldo holds centre stage, world bows

Tremendously happy with my first hat-trick since I came back to Old Trafford: CR7

Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo etched his name in the record books as professional football’s all-time leading scorer with 807 goals after a brilliant hat-trick against Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday.
    The all-time top goalscorer title in football is much contested and Fifa does not keep an official record, but the world governing body estimates that Austro-Czech Josef Bican netted 805 goals during a career that lasted 1931-55.

Ronaldo’s 12th-minute opener at Old Trafford was a superb strike from distance that helped him equal the record.
    The Portugal international then went past Bican with a tap in from Jadon Sancho’s neat pass to put United 2-1 in front before powerfully heading home his third to spark wild celebrations in the stands as United won 3-2.
    It was the 59th treble of Ronaldo’s career and his first for the Old Trafford side since 2008 following his return.
    “Tremendously happy with my first hat-trick since I came back to Old Trafford!” Ronaldo wrote on Instagram. “Nothing beats the feeling of being back on the pitch and helping the team with goals and effort.”
    Ronaldo’s goals have been scored for Sporting, United, Real Madrid, Juventus and the Portugal national team. The Czech FA has said that Bican’s total was actually 821 goals following a review of his statistics.
    Brazilian strikers Pele and Romario each scored more than 1,000 goals during their careers, but those statistics include strikes in amateur, unofficial and friendly matches. After the match, Tom Brady walked onto the Old Trafford field to greet Ronaldo.
    The former NFL great Brady, who retired last month aged 44, was very impressed with the 37-year-old Ronaldo’s look of determination that bordered on anger.
    Brady was not like that. He kept his emotions well hidden for most of his Hall of Fame career as a quarterback for the New England Patriots and latterly the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before retiring with a record seven Super Bowl triumphs.
    But while a fist-pump or a back-slap might have been as emotional as Brady managed publicly in most games, there was never any doubt he burned with the same passion and desire as fellow Greatest of All Time (GOAT) contender Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo holds centre stage, world bows

Tremendously happy with my first hat-trick since I came back to Old Trafford: CR7

Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo etched his name in the record books as professional football’s all-time leading scorer with 807 goals after a brilliant hat-trick against Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday.
    The all-time top goalscorer title in football is much contested and Fifa does not keep an official record, but the world governing body estimates that Austro-Czech Josef Bican netted 805 goals during a career that lasted 1931-55.

Ronaldo’s 12th-minute opener at Old Trafford was a superb strike from distance that helped him equal the record.
    The Portugal international then went past Bican with a tap in from Jadon Sancho’s neat pass to put United 2-1 in front before powerfully heading home his third to spark wild celebrations in the stands as United won 3-2.
    It was the 59th treble of Ronaldo’s career and his first for the Old Trafford side since 2008 following his return.
    “Tremendously happy with my first hat-trick since I came back to Old Trafford!” Ronaldo wrote on Instagram. “Nothing beats the feeling of being back on the pitch and helping the team with goals and effort.”
    Ronaldo’s goals have been scored for Sporting, United, Real Madrid, Juventus and the Portugal national team. The Czech FA has said that Bican’s total was actually 821 goals following a review of his statistics.
    Brazilian strikers Pele and Romario each scored more than 1,000 goals during their careers, but those statistics include strikes in amateur, unofficial and friendly matches. After the match, Tom Brady walked onto the Old Trafford field to greet Ronaldo.
    The former NFL great Brady, who retired last month aged 44, was very impressed with the 37-year-old Ronaldo’s look of determination that bordered on anger.
    Brady was not like that. He kept his emotions well hidden for most of his Hall of Fame career as a quarterback for the New England Patriots and latterly the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before retiring with a record seven Super Bowl triumphs.
    But while a fist-pump or a back-slap might have been as emotional as Brady managed publicly in most games, there was never any doubt he burned with the same passion and desire as fellow Greatest of All Time (GOAT) contender Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 700th Goal As Manchester United Beat Everton In Premier League

Cristiano Ronaldo has had to get used to life on the bench under Erik ten Hag but a first half injury to Anthony Martial gave the five-time Ballon d'Or winner the chance to reach another incredible goalscoring landmark.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.]Cristiano Ronaldo has had to get used to life on the bench under Erik ten Hag but a first half injury to Anthony Martial gave the five-time Ballon d'Or winner the chance to reach another incredible goalscoring landmark. United trailed after just five minutes at Goodison Park as Alex Iwobi curled into the top corner. But the Red Devils struck back quickly through Antony's third goal in as many Premier League games.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.]Ronaldo then latched onto Casemiro's pass to fire low past Jordan Pickford and move United up to fifth in the table.[/COLOR]

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: "Yes [he's being forced out]. Not only the coach, but another two of three guys around. I felt betrayed."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: "People should listen to the truth. Yes, I feel betrayed and I felt that some people didn't want me here [at Utd], not just this year, but last year too."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo on Ten Hag: "I don't have respect for him because he doesn't show respect for me. If you don't have respect for me, I will never have any for you."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “I think the fans should know the truth. I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United. But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “He [Sir Alex Ferguson] knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

🎙️Cristiano Ronaldo: "A club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

🎙️ Ronaldo says his 3 month old daughter was hospitalised in July, that is why he could not return for pre-season and he felt hurt because senior executives at Manchester United doubted him.

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: "As Picasso said, you have to destroy it to rebuild it and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don't know why he criticizes me so much… probably because he’s finished his career and I'm still playing at the top level.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo claims he has been made the 'black sheep' who gets blamed for all of Man United's failings.

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo says it will require changes for Man Utd to become title challengers again: “You have to destroy it to rebuild it and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem. I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side.”

🎙️ Ronaldo: “A club of this size should be at the top, but This is not the case, there is no excuses."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo laughs and says this about Wayne Rooney: “I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “I followed my heart. He [Sir Alex Ferguson] said to me, ‘It’s impossible for you to go to Manchester City’, and I said, ‘OK, Boss’.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: “Fans for me are everything. This is why I give this interview, because I think it’s the right time to speak my mind.”

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: They [the fans] are the most important things in football. You play for them. They are always on my side. I feel that every time when I go out, when I walk in the streets, the fans come up to me and they appreciate what I do for football."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: " A big club like Manchester United bringing in a sporting director like Rangnick surprised not only me but all the world. This guy is not even a coach."

🎙️ Cristiano Ronaldo: "Nothing changed [since I left]. The pool, the jacuzzi, even the gym, even some technology. Even the chefs who I appreciate, lovely people. I thought I would see new technology, infrastructure. I saw things I saw when I was 20,21,23." [PiersUncensored]

Ronaldo's 61st career hat-trick: Al-Nassr star keeps his 2022 promise, yet some remain unimpressed

Legendary striker and Al-Nassr star Cristiano Ronaldo scored four goals and registered his 61st career hat-trick against Al-Wehda in the Saudi Pro League on Thursday.

Legendary striker Cristiano Ronaldo, whose form in the ongoing season has been questioned by many, silenced his critics on Thursday after the Al-Nassr star scored four goals against Al-Wehda in the Saudi Pro League.
    Ronaldo scored twice each half to send his team to the top of the table and reach a milestone of 500 league goals in his illustrious career. The Portuguese superstar's goal spree took his tally to 503 goals, and he scored those in five different leagues and for five teams.

Before joining the Saudi Arabian club, the five-time Ballon d'Or winner scored 3 for Sporting Lisbon, 103 for Manchester United over two spells, 311 for Real Madrid, and 81 for Juventus.
    The Portuguese talisman's four-goal burst also helped him register his 61st career hat-trick, which has sent CR7 fans into a tizzy.
    Ronaldo, who joined Al-Nassr for 175 million pounds per year in December, has struggled to find the back of the net for his new team, scoring only one goal in his previous outings. However, the 38-year-old's four-goal thriller has forced an old CR7 tweet to resurface on social media, where he equally divided his 60 hat tricks according to his age.

On April 16, 2022, Ronaldo struck a sensational hat-trick against Norwich to help Manchester United seal a 3-2 victory. The following day, he took to Twitter to post an unbelievable stat and made a subtle promise.
    "30 hat-tricks before 30 and 30 hat-tricks after 30. It's time to unbalance the scale!" Ronaldo wrote. The iconic striker now has 44 hat-tricks for Real Madrid, 10 for Portugal, three for Manchester United and Juventus, and one for Al-Nassr.

Ronaldo was pleased with Thursday's performance and wrote on social media, "Great feeling to have scored 4 goals and reaching my 500th league goal in a very solid win by the team!"