3 33.33%
  • Lionel messi

6 66.67%
Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1466

Thread: Lio messi-7 Time ballondore winner "LM7"

Lionel Messi Insane Touch on Japanese TV Program ● "Lifting High 18m"

2. Likes Giggs liked this post

Messi just followed, Willian, Felipe Luis, Courtois and Chelsea on Instagram

Ith sathyam ano

Last edited by Viru; 01-06-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Messi just followed, Willian, Felipe Luis, Courtois and Chelsea on Instagram

Ith sathyam ano

sathyam aanu.. he is following City from last year too..

മെസ്സിക്ക് 1911 കോടി വിലയിട്ട് ചെല്*സി

ലണ്ടന്*: പരിശീലകന്* എന്*റിക്കുമായുള്ള അഭിപ്രായവ്യത്യാസത്തെ തുടര്*ന്ന് മെസ്സി ബാഴ്*സലോണ വിടുമെന്ന അഭ്യൂഹം ശക്തമായതോടെ മോഹവിലയിട്ട് ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് ക്ലബ്ബ് ചെല്*സി രംഗത്തെത്തി. 200 ദശലക്ഷം പൗണ്ട് (1911 കോടി രൂപ) ആണ് അര്*ജന്റീനാ താരത്തിന് പ്രീമിയര്* ലീഗ് ക്ലബ്ബ് വാഗ്ദാനം ചെയ്തിരിക്കുന്നത്. ആറ് വര്*ഷത്തേക്ക് ടീമിലെടുക്കാനാണ് നീക്കം.
    വാഗ്ദാനം സ്വീകരിക്കപ്പെട്ടാല്* ലോകത്ത് ഫുട്*ബോള്* താരത്തിന് ലഭിക്കുന്ന ഏറ്റവും വലിയ പ്രതിഫലമാകുമിത്. നിലവില്* ടോട്ടനം ഹോട്*സ്പറില്*നിന്ന് ഗാരത് ബെയ്*ലിനെ 77 ദശലക്ഷം പൗണ്ടിന് റയല്* മാഡ്രിഡ് സ്വന്തമാക്കിയതാണ് റെക്കോഡ്.
    ബാഴ്*സ പരിശീലകനുമായി മെസ്സിക്കുള്ള അഭിപ്രായവ്യത്യാസം മാധ്യമങ്ങള്* പുറത്തുവിട്ടിരുന്നു. സോഷ്യല്* മീഡിയയില്* മെസ്സി ചെല്*സിയെ പിന്തുടരുന്ന വാര്*ത്തകൂടി പുറത്തുവന്നതോടെ താരം ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് ക്ലബ്ബിലേക്ക് പോകുമെന്ന അഭ്യൂഹം ശക്തമായി. ബാഴ്*സ വിടുമെന്ന വാര്*ത്ത മെസ്സി ഇതുവരെ നിഷേധിച്ചിട്ടില്ല.

Messi: I've no intention of going anywhere

At FIFA BallondOr

LIONEL MESSI:

"At the last World Cup we made it to the Final, unfortunately we didn't manage to win but we will try again next time. It is simply a matter of trying to improve year on year. This needs a great deal of help playing with me."

I don’t know where I’ll be next year: Messi

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi raised eyebrows when he said in passing on Monday that he did not know where he would be next year. Messi was asked during a press conference ahead of the Ballon D'Or Player of the Year ceremony if he wanted to finish his career at Barcelona or at Argentina's Newell's Old Boys in his hometown of Rosario.“I'm not sure what's going to happen, whether I'd go to Newell's,“ he said. “I don't know where I'll be next year although I've always said I want to end my career at Barcelona but...nobody knows what the future holds.“

Messi said on Sunday night that he had denied asking for coach Luis Enrique to be replaced or that he is seeking an exit from his boyhood club. “I haven't asked for anything to stay here because I have never wanted to go anywhere else,“ Messi told Barca's TV channel after Sunday's 3-1 La Liga win over champions Atletico Madrid. The Argentina and Barca captain was responding for the first time to widespread reports of a falling out with Luis Enrique, who took over from Messi's compatriot Gerardo Martino at the end of last season.

Earlier, Messi had denied he asked for coach Luis Enrique to be replaced or that he is seeking an exit from his boyhood club and a move to England. The Argentina and Barca captain was responding for the first time to widespread reports of a falling out with Luis Enrique, who took over from Messi’s compatriot Tata Martino at the end of last season.

Messi’s apparent dissatisfaction with the coach’s management style and tactics was said to have prompted talks with Chelsea and Manchester City on a possible move to the English Premier League, while Catalan television claimed Messi had demanded Luis Enrique be sacked. “I haven’t asked for anything to stay here because I have never wanted to go anywhere else,” Messi told Barca’s TV channel after Sunday’s 3-1 La Liga win over champions Atletico Madrid.

“I have also heard that my father has spoken to Chelsea and City but it’s all lies,” added the 27year-old. “There have been stories that I had bad relationship with (Pep) Guardiola, (Samuel) Eto’o, (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic and Bojan (Krkic), that I have got rid of people. “That is in no way true. I never asked for them to get rid of the coach or anyone else. There is no rivalry between Luis Enrique and me.”

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lionel Messi: "5th Ballon d'Or in 2015? I hope to
    win trophies with the team, not thinking about
    individual trophies."

Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    Lionel Messi: "5th Ballon d'Or in 2015? I hope to
    win trophies with the team, not thinking about
    individual trophies."

Athinulla balyamokke enne kazhinju..... ini CR7-nte thanalil kurachu kalam koodi.....