6 66.67%
Page 132 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1466

Thread: Lio messi-7 Time ballondore winner "LM7"

Four match ban if stays , he will miss all the remaining qualifiers
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Iam RMU View Post
    Four match ban if stays , he will miss all the remaining qualifiers
    no,he can still play the last qualifying match against equador.i hope afa will appeal to fifa an the ban is reduced to two matches.4 match ban is unfair

മെസ്സിയെ ഫിഫ നാല് മത്സരങ്ങളില്* നിന്ന് വിലക്കി

ചിലിയ്ക്ക് എതിരായ യോഗ്യതാ മത്സരത്തില്* അസിസ്റ്റന്റ് റഫറിയെ അസഭ്യം പറഞ്ഞതിനാണ് വിലക്ക്

സൂറിച്ച്: അര്*ജന്റീനന്* ക്യാപ്റ്റന്* ലയണല്* മെസ്സിയെ നാല് ലോകകപ്പ് യോഗ്യതാ മത്സരങ്ങളില്* നിന്ന് ഫിഫ വിലക്കി. ചിലിയ്ക്ക് എതിരായ യോഗ്യതാ മത്സരത്തില്* അസിസ്റ്റന്റ് റഫറിയെ അസഭ്യം പറഞ്ഞതിനാണ് വിലക്ക്.
    സംഭവം ബ്രസീലിയന്* റഫറി ആദ്യഘട്ടത്തില്* റിപ്പോര്*ട്ട് ചെയ്തിരുന്നില്ല. എന്നാല്* മത്സരശേഷം പുറത്തുവന്ന വീഡിയോയില്* മെസ്സി റഫറിയെ അസഭ്യം പറയുന്നതായി വ്യക്തമായിരുന്നു.
    മെസ്സിക്കെതിരായി ഫൗള്* വിളിച്ചതാണ് താരത്തെ പ്രകോപിപ്പിച്ചത്. മെസ്സിയുടെ പ്രതികരണം ചുവപ്പ് കാര്*ഡ് ലഭിക്കാവുന്ന കുറ്റമായാണ് വിലയിരുത്തപ്പെട്ടത്.
    മത്സരശേഷം ഈ ഒഫീഷ്യലിന് കൈ കൊടുക്കാനും മെസ്സി തയ്യാറായിരുന്നില്ല.

Quote Originally Posted by bilal john View Post
    no,he can still play the last qualifying match against equador.i hope afa will appeal to fifa an the ban is reduced to two matches.4 match ban is unfair
    Afa oru punnakum cheyyan ponila . Nothing surprising from FIFA .. Refree polum Report cheyyatha issue kuthi pokki 4 match ban koduthit und , were as in some other part of the world certain player was let off after a cynical tackle on opponent player . Ballon Do'r galla skip cheythapole urapichatha ethu pole entelum verum ennu
    Last edited by Iam RMU; 03-29-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Sandro Ricci: "I did not hear any offensive language from Messi ... If I had heard any offensive words, I would have acted according tothe rules of the game."

Sandro Ricci: "I did not hear any offensive language from Messi ... If I had heard any offensive words, I would have acted according to the rules of the game."
    Emerson Carvalho (first assistant): "After a foul committed by Messi, who was next to me, at the end of the game, I saw that he complained against that fault by raising his hands and saying something that I did not understand at the time."
    Marcelo do Carvalho (second assistant): "I did not hear any offensive language from Messi".
    Dewson Freitas da Silva (third assistant): "I have not heard and I did not see anything in relation to this fact".

Respect
    Vamos Espana

Messis 4 match ban lifted

Spain Supreme Court confirms Messi fraud sentence

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/spain-supreme-court-confirms-messi-fraud-sentence/articleshow/58824901.cms