• YES

2 50.00%
  • NO

2 50.00%
Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1762

Thread: Manchester city

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    Kylian Mbappe (Monaco) - impossible, he wants real madrid move, pep make a call , next big thing
    i am not too convinced about this guy. he might be good but fitting him into pep's style of play, cannot just get to picture that.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i am not too convinced about this guy. he might be good but fitting him into pep's style of play, cannot just get to picture that.
    Ederson's long pass- (direct pass from goal keeper not ruled offside) with mbappes pace nobody will be able to catch him,, he can build up moves nicely with silvas/jesus or from the wings,
    we can play a pacey tiki taka with this guy,, from what i have seen he is not just a goal scorer but also a creator, pep can mould him to be even better,,

Ederson's long pass- (direct pass from goal keeper not ruled offside) with mbappes pace nobody will be able to catch him,, he can build up moves nicely with silvas/jesus or from the wings, we can play a pacey tiki taka with this guy,, from what i have seen he is not just a goal scorer but also a creator, pep can mould him to be even better,,
    exactly. this goalkeeper long pass to striker is something which i hate the most.
    get me alexis sanchez, play tiki-taka better with gundogan/silva/bernardo/debruyne. would prefer that. anyways lets see.

exactly. this goalkeeper long pass to striker is something which i hate the most.
    get me alexis sanchez, play tiki-taka better with gundogan/silva/bernardo/debruyne. would prefer that. anyways lets see.
    alexis sanchez is proven, great player, suit guardiola tactics more than any other player available now, better than aguero in that,, but mbappe is very young, pep can unearth his true potential,,
    but madrid is his destiny,,, so we may get sanchez, bayern is almost out of the race, can't afford his wages, if only sanchez forces a move bayern can hope, which is unlikely, may be vidal have a say,,

CMVM (Portuguese Market Regulator) have asked Benfica to send them information on Ederson's transfer to City by the end of the day.
    Ederson arrived in Manchester on Monday afternoon and will undergo his Manchester City medical on Tuesday morning before signing his contract.

Next targets:
    Kyle Walker (Spurs)
    Kylian Mbappe (Monaco)
    Alexis Sanchez (Gunners)
    Benjamin Mendy (Monaco)
    Leonardo Bonucci (Juve)
    Virgil van Djik (Southampton)
    Aymeric Laporte (Bilbao)
    Marquinhos (PSG)
    Fabinho (Monaco)
    Monaco next season football kalikkunnille

6. Likes anwarkomath liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    some coaches have this mental block. inspite of playing good when one team kicks the shit out of them, they go after the players of that team. i just don't understand the psych of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    silvaku pakaram tielemans sign cheythitund,, mendyku pakaram nalla oru player academyil und enn kelkunund, bokayako poyal fabinho pokumo ennariyila,, enthayalum nalla scouting team aan monacoyudeth, they will find nice replacements,, and again sell for huge profits,,

silvaku pakaram tielemans sign cheythitund,, mendyku pakaram nalla oru player academyil und enn kelkunund, bokayako poyal fabinho pokumo ennariyila,, enthayalum nalla scouting team aan monacoyudeth, they will find nice replacements,, and again sell for huge profits,,
    since next year is world cup year, players will ensure they get playing time wherever they go to.
    sufficient playing time that is. as much as that will keep them charged. not as much as that they get burned out by the end of the season.

No contract has been signed yet, but Mendy has chosen City over Liverpool, with a deal to be formalised in the coming days. [Sky Sports]

finally. finally a position in dire need to be filled.