4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 50.00%
  • NO

2 50.00%
Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1762

Thread: Manchester city

mwaah! if he just stays fit the whole next season, it will rain trophies in etihad.

One of my favourite player..........

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post

mwaah! if he just stays fit the whole next season, it will rain trophies in etihad.

എന്തോ ഊള DESIGN ആണ്. SWEATER പോലെയുണ്ട്.

THE SUNDAY TIMES - WAYNE ROONEY ARTICLE:

There’s no doubt Man City’s biggest weapon is De Bruyne — arguably one of the top three players in the world right now. Playing against him was never, ever, easy and I’ll always remember Everton using me and Morgan Schneiderlin, in a 4-4-2, against a City midfield of De Bruyne, David Silva and Fernandinho, with Sterling dropping in.They absolutely outnumbered us. Me and Schneiderlin were in the middle of the pitch saying, ‘What’s going on here?! We were 3-0 down after 37 minutes and had 18 per cent possession in the game. De Bruyne reminds me a bit of Steven Gerrard. He drifts out to that right-hand side and plays some brilliant balls whipped in, like Stevie used to. What I like most is he takes chances, he takes risks, he doesn’t go for the easy ball — he plays the hard pass. You watch, when he’s in possession in space other players start running and that’s the biggest compliment you can pay a midfielder. When I played with Ryan Giggs and Giggsy got the ball, I made runs because I knew he’d try and find me, and if it came off he’d get me through on goal. De Bruyne is like that. Teams think they can force him to play it to the side but he can squeeze those passes through the smallest gaps.

Ffp ban ozhivakiyitum chilark aswasthatha aanalo, latest Kahn aan, bayern motham kuru pottal aan, Bundesliga monopolise cheytha team aan punyalanmar aakunath, vere ethenkilum team spend cheythale Bundesliga ini vere team kondu poku, vere oruthanem anuvadikukayumilla leaguile motham nalla playersineyum ang vangukayum cheyum, fair play ennu vadikukayum cheyum. Epl il oru playere vanganam enkil budhimut aan, home grown aanel prathyekichum, vila koodum, 6 or 7 clubs undakum vila peshaan, Bundesliga yil aa problem illa, Bayern angane karyangal kond ethichirikukayaan, otta teame ulloo moolyam koodiya playersine vangaan, ingane ulla boran leagugalil alle oru balance varuthendath, ella varshavum motham ulla domestic trophies eduth ang cabinil veykaan bayerninu oru league..

Ferran Torres, Nathan ake udan undavum enn thonnunu..

But city need a tall defender to overcome aerial threats, koulibaly, diego Carlos, Jose gimenez, Milan skriniar...

The 20-year-old has penned a five-year contract keeping him at the Club until the summer of 2025.