View Poll Results: DLF IPL Season 5 KKR Nedumo..??

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • By Chance

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: -KOLKaTA KNiGHT RiDERZ- _Korbo_Lorbo_Jeetbo!_

KKR sign four domestic players for the new IPL season..
    Last edited by KaSsRottaRaN; 03-05-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Knights featuring in the knock out stages of the VijayHazare trophy starting today. : LR Shukla, D Das, S Ahmed, I Saxena (Bengal) ; I Abdulla (Mumbai) ; R Bhatia (C) (Delhi)...Best of luck to all of them!

Our new coach Trevor Bayliss : "I have followed the IPL and KKR's performance and I am honored to become part of this team, which has already built a reputation as a very popular & professional franchise.The team, the support staff, the owners and management are outstanding and I look forward to working with everyone and striving for the highest honors."

Buy KKR home game tickets by visiting our 'Buy Tickets' tab and stand a chance to win autographed official KKR merchandise on a daily basis...
    https://www.facebook.com/KolkataKnig...09844225790221
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buy_ticket.jpg  
    Last edited by KaSsRottaRaN; 03-18-2012 at 11:20 AM.

A match winning effort by Iqbal Abdulla [7-0-32-6] for West Zone in the 1st Deodhar trophy semis as West beat East by 109 runs...J Unadkat 2/50... For East Zone, S Ahmed 4/62 ; LR Shukla 1/52..

In last night's T20 match heldin honor of his service to SA cricket, Jacques Kallis scoreda brilliant 61 (42b ; 5X4 ; 2X6)...Our skipper Gautam Gambhir was firing away on 49* (28b; 7X4 ; 1X6) in India's chase before the game was called off due to rain...
    Five days to go for our 1st IPL game - The Knights are ready!

Direct counter sales for KKR home game tickets have begun...
    Visit Kolkata Knight Riders and check the 'Merchant Outlets' section on the right side for the list of retail outlets you can visit to get your tickets...Ticke ts for KKR vs DD (05/04) and KKR vs RR (13/04) are available at counters now...

Kolkata Knight Riders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shop.jpg  
    Last edited by KaSsRottaRaN; 03-31-2012 at 09:36 PM.