Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ۩ ۩ Dabangg 2 ۩ ۩ Chulbul 'Robin Hood' Pandey is back

Banned

DABANNG 2 On Christmas 2012: Prakash Raj Possible Addition To Cast

Tuesday 18th October 2011 19.30 IST

Press Release

Salman Khan is all set to scorch the silver screen as ‘Chulbul Pandey’ in Dabangg 2 that is scheduled for release on December 21st, 2012!

Produced & Directed by Arbaaz Khan, the Salman Khan- Sonakshi Sinha starrer will be going on floors in March next year.

Dabangg 2 will also star Arbaaz Khan, veteran stalwart Vinod Khanna and Sonu Sood, who will be seen in a completely different avatar this time. Talks are also on with the talented Prakash Raj for an important role in the film. With some more cast names yet to be finalized; Dabangg 2 retains the same technical team as the previous film.

The script is penned by Dilip Shukla and the film’s music is by Sajid-Wajid.

Banned

Prakash Raj main villain of Dabangg 2: Arbaaz

After Wanted, actor Prakash Raj will be seen with Salman Khan once again. He will play the main villain in Dabangg 2, says actor-producer Arbaaz Khan.

"The extremely talented actor Prakash Raj is the main villian of Dabangg 2," Arbaaz posted on his Twitter page Tuesday.

The southern actor-filmmaker is excited about the new role.

"Just heard the narration of Dabangg 2. Arbaaz has a sureshot winner on hand. Happy and excited to join Salman bhai once again. Cheers!!!" Prakash Raj tweeted.

This has put a question mark on actor Sonu Sood's role in Dabangg 2, the sequel to the 2010 action blockbuster Dabangg.

Sonu played Cheddi Singh, the bad man in the original movie. But if Prakash Raj will play the "main villain" in the sequel, one wonders what will happen to Sonu.

But Sonu, who is repeating his villainous act in Osthi Tamil remake of the film, tweeted: "@arbaazSkhan is a fab guy, I know he will make a great film. I will always be there with him may be not as an actor this time but as a brother."

However, what will be retained in the sequel is the pairing of Salman and Sonakshi Sinha.

Dabangg 2 will release in December 2012.

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyFNZ5iftvo]Arbaaz Khan spoke about Dabangg 2 At 'Khushiz' Fashion Store Launch - YouTube[/ame]

Banned

Banned

Salman in Eid, Christmas 2012; @ArbaazSKhan: “…Bhai [@BeingSalmanKhan] has told me to start filming DABANGG 2 by March 2012…” Taran Adarsh, October 18, 2011
    Salman Khan will have two releases in 2012. One at Eid [EK THA TIGER] and the other at Christmas [DABANGG 2]. Read on…

Ever since Arbaaz Khan tweeted on Monday morning that DABANGG 2 will start filming in March 2012 and will be released in Christmas 2012, people within and outside the industry seem to be discussing whether Christmas 2012 will witness the clash of the two mighty Khans — Aamir [DHOOM 3] and Salman [DABANGG 2]. But the fact is DHOOM 3 has been shifted to 2013.

Arbaaz was forthcoming when this writer spoke to him, “All I know is that Bhai [Salman Khan] has told me to start filming DABANGG 2 by March 2012, so that we can release the film by Christmas next year. I have locked the script. I am currently having music sittings with Sajid-Wajid. I am raring to go ahead. I can state with surety that DABANGG 2 is confirmed for Christmas 2012.”

Just last week, Aamir had requested Salman to move the date of EK THAT TIGER from June to Eid. Now Aamir seems to have vacated Christmas afor Salman. Dosti ho to aisi!
    bollywood hungama

Banned

First draft of @BeingSalmanKhan’s #Dabangg 2 ready: @ArbaazSKhan! Fingerz Crossed! TNN | Sep 24, 2011
    Actor-filmmaker Arbaaz Khan has already begun work on the sequel to his national award winning film ” Dabangg” and says the first draft of the script is ready.

“Work on ‘Dabangg 2’ in on. We are waiting for Salman (Khan) bhai’s dates. We are likely to begin the production in mid-September next year,” Arbaaz said on the sidelines of the Global Indian Music Awards (GIMA) at Kingdom of Dreams late Thursday night.

The film, starring Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, became 2010’s biggest blockbuster by earning Rs.145 crore. Arbaaz admits he is nervous about making a sequel.

“There is a little nervousness for sure as the expectations are high but we would definitely be presenting something good and interesting,” he added.
    TOI