Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄|Aadhi Bhagavan|►Jayam Ravi and Anirudh Saiju Kurup with Ameer Sultan

Default ◄|Aadhi Bhagavan|►Jayam Ravi and Anirudh Saiju Kurup with Ameer Sultan

Aadhi Bhagavan

Directed by Ameer Sultan
    Produced by J Anbhazagan
    Written by Ameer Sultan
    Starring Jayam Ravi
    Neetu Chandra
    Sudha Chandran
    Anirudh Saiju Kurup
    Music by Yuvan Sankar Raja
    Cinematography R. B. Gurudev
    K. Devaraj
    Editing by Ram Sudharsan Studio Anbu Pictures Release date(s) 2011 (2011) Country India

More Details Coming Soon.Shot Started in Chennai

Coutsy:Exclusive By Anirudh Saiju Kurup

Booked..........

aLL THE BEST:GOOD:

all the best

Banned

Ameer turns commercial with Aadhibhagavan!

Everybody in the media thought that when Ameer called for a press meet to announce his new film with Jayam Ravi, it would be Kannabiran, a project he was talking about for the last two years.
    But Ameer surprised the media when he formally announced that his next project with Jayam Ravi would be Aadhibhagavan with the tag line Kanmoodithanamana Kadhal which means “not a reasonable love story”!
    At the press conference he said he had directed just three films (Mounam Pesiyathe, Raam, Paruthiveeran) in eight years, which were critically acclaimed and screened at festivals and won many awards. He does not want the “off-beat director” tag any longer. Now he wants to make “a commercial film which will reach out to all sections of the audiences”.
    Ameer added: “For the first time I’m doing a film after the hero has been selected, normally only after I complete a script then only I will select the hero.” He also said that he is moving away from the Madurai village milieu and making an urban film with Chennai as the backdrop. The heroine selection is going on, and in a few days time it will be announced.
    Ameer’s regular team of music director Yuvan Shankar Raja, cameramen Gurudev-Devaraj, lyric writer Snehan will be part of the new film. DMK strongman and party secretary of south Chennai J Anbazhagan and former T Nagar MLA is the producer of the film.

Banned

Neetu takes off

V Lakshmi, TNN

Neetu Chandra had no clue that agreeing to do a special number in Mysskin's Yuddham Sei with director Ameer Sultan would help her land another big offer in Kollywood.
    Ameer approached her to play the female lead in his forthcoming film Aadhi Bhagavan, which has Jayam Ravi in the lead. Yesterday, the actress left for Bangkok to shoot for the film.
    "I worked with Ameer in a dance sequence for Mysskin's film. We bonded well there and he asked me to watch his Paruthiveeran. He'd also watched my Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!, Traffic Signal, Yaavarum Nalam and Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai. He asked me if I would work with him in his forthcoming directorial venture and I agreed," says Neetu, who learnt Tamil for the film.

Neetu is aware that she has replaced Mamta in this film. She also regrets that she had to opt out of another Tamil project with a leading director-actor duo. But, the actress doesn't want to talk about it. "I loved Ameer's script. I play a contemporary girl and the character gives me ample scope to perform. I have given bulk dates to Ameer," she says.

Banned

Ameer, 'Aadhi Bhagavan', Amma sentiment

Ameer, who is busy directing 'Jayam' Ravi for 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is currently shooting some important scenes in Bangkok. The film produced by former T Nagar MLA J Anbazhagan, has Mamta Mohandas as heroine.
    Sources say the film is a racy entertainer which is mainly about a mother and son. "Sudha Chandran plays Ravi's mother and hers is a very meaty role," they maintain.
    Saying that the movie has got enough scenes portraying the importance of mother, sources add Sudha Chandran would hog the limelight once 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is released.
    "Besides, the movie has got some stunning action scenes too," they say. Remember yesteryear heroine Nadhiya bounced back playing Ravi's mother in 'M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi."

Banned

BOLLYWOOD BUG BITES YUVAN AND HARRIS

Aug 06, 2010
    Home > More news
    Wondering what this is all about? We are aware that Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music for director Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan. The duo, along with lyricist Snehan, were in Singapore to compose the songs. We now learn that Yuvan has roped in Hindi singer Mohit Chouhan, of Masakali fame, to sing a song in Aadhi Bhagavan. If this is not news enough, reports suggest that the lyrics of this song are completely in Hindi. Yuvan is also doing the background score for the Hindi movie "Aakrosh", directed by Priyadarshan.

“To add to this” Harris Jeyaraj is already stepping his way into Bollywood. Harris is composing the music for the Hindi remake of the Tamil blockbuster "Kaakha Kaakha" which is directed by Nishikant Kamat. Harris was the music director of the original in Tamil as well

Banned

YUVAN'S MOST DIFFICULT SONG

Dec 03, 2010
    Home > More news
    Yuvan Shankar Raja has said scoring the music for Aadhi Bagwan was the toughest he had done till now. The young musician usually completes a song composition in a couple of days but for Aadhi Bagwan it took him nearly a week.
    Adding more details about this song, Yuvan says that it is rendered by Shreya and Sharib and has come out exactly the way he wanted it to.
    Yuvan is one of the hottest music directors in Kollywood as he has several films lined up including Vettai, Vaanam, Vettai Mannan and Mankatha.

Banned