Page 101 of 740 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Manchester City FC - Official captain Vincent Kompany has signed a new six-year contract with the Premier League champions.

Manchester United prepare Baines move but set £12m limit on Everton defender !

Quote Originally Posted by soloman joseph View Post
    Juventus are ready to make Robin van Persie their highest earner having prepared a £20 million bid for the Dutchman. The Italian champions are willing to pay Van Persie up to £190,000-per-we ek in order to fend off interest from Manchester United and Manchester City. (The Telegraph)
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

By signing Oscar for €32m, Chelsea have now spent around 82m in this transfer window, second highest behind PSG's 100m

Comeon man city.. U can beat them

Alberto Aquilani::I want to prove myself at Liverpool..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Alberto Aquilani::I want to prove myself at Liverpool..
    ingeru vanna shesham full time loaned out alle? aake oru season enganum alle LFC yil kalichulloo??

Chelsea make new £9m bid for Moses

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    ingeru vanna shesham full time loaned out alle? aake oru season enganum alle LFC yil kalichulloo??
    yes...injured aayi aanu vaangichath..was brought in by Rafa Benitez to replace Xabi Alonso..very talented player but never really adjusted to the physicality and pace of PL..Hopefully he finds his feet this season..!!

Manchester United have reportedly been told that they will have to pay £31 million if they are to bring Benfica star Axel Witsel to Old Trafford this summer.

Barcelona have announced that Javier Mascherano has signed a new contract with the club until 2016.