Page 13 of 740 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    PSG made a bid in the range of 26m£ , so no way
    Arabi teams ellam nannayi cash eriyunnundallo...(City,Malaga,PSG)..

Man City battle Man Utd for £20M Arsenal contract rebel Van Persie

Manchester City WILL make an offer for Arsenal contract rebel Robin van Persie.The Sunday Mirror says City are firmly at the front of the queue to land Van Persie if Arsenal are forced to sell their star striker.But City's greatest competition could come from Real Madrid or Barcelona if either Spanish club decide to enter the bidding.

City are poised with an opening bid of £20million for Van Persie, who has just a year left on his Arsenal contract, with Manchester United, Juventus and Anzhi Makhachkala also expressing an interest. Having already lost Kolo Toure, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy and Samir Nasri to City in recent years, Arsenal are desperate to do all they can to stop Van Persie following his former team-mates to the Etihad Stadium.
    Man City battle Man Utd for £20M Arsenal contract rebel Van Persie | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Its hard to Keep RVP !!
    An Emirates source said: 'Arsenal know it’s not about money. Even if they offered Van Persie what City can pay it would make no difference if he doesn’t believe the club can challenge for trophies.'

Robin Van Persie refuses to commit to Arsenal | Mail Online

According to reports in Spain and sources on Twitter, Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente is set to sign for Arsenal tomorrow. This is what one of the reports said:

'Multiple rumors indicate that the Athletic center forward will give a press conference tomorrow to announce his departure to Arsenal.

Hazard: I've made up my mind

Eden Hazard sparked intrigue on Monday after he tweeted "I've made up mind", seemingly revealing he has chosen which club he will join this summer.

Hazard is rated as one of the most talented young prospects in Europe, having already become the key man at French club Lille at the age of 21. He has confirmed he will leave France this summer and England will be the destination.

Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea have all reportedly struck deals to sign the playmaker, so it is now just a case of Hazard picking which club best suits his needs. He recently spoke of his desire not to play a bit-part role, clearly indicating he wants the No. 10 role at his new club.

Hazard said recently: "It will be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea. My decision will depend on my position and how much playing time I will get."

That decision now appears to have been made, with Hazard tweeting: "Good afternoon guys. I made up my mind. See you later. Thanks."

Compatriot Louis Saha later tweeted his hope that Hazard will join Tottenham, although that seems an unlikely option.

"I wish Tottenham or Man United to get him," Saha said. "There is plenty of goals and assists in him. Good tricks too but he s very effective player.

Saha followed that up with another tweet, saying: "Apparently on his way to Chelsea fc."

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Hazard: I've made up my mind

Eden Hazard sparked intrigue on Monday after he tweeted "I've made up mind", seemingly revealing he has chosen which club he will join this summer.

Hazard is rated as one of the most talented young prospects in Europe, having already become the key man at French club Lille at the age of 21. He has confirmed he will leave France this summer and England will be the destination.

Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea have all reportedly struck deals to sign the playmaker, so it is now just a case of Hazard picking which club best suits his needs. He recently spoke of his desire not to play a bit-part role, clearly indicating he wants the No. 10 role at his new club.

Hazard said recently: "It will be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea. My decision will depend on my position and how much playing time I will get."

That decision now appears to have been made, with Hazard tweeting: "Good afternoon guys. I made up my mind. See you later. Thanks."

Compatriot Louis Saha later tweeted his hope that Hazard will join Tottenham, although that seems an unlikely option.

"I wish Tottenham or Man United to get him," Saha said. "There is plenty of goals and assists in him. Good tricks too but he s very effective player.

Saha followed that up with another tweet, saying: "Apparently on his way to Chelsea fc."
    he is too overrated player now a days..

BREAKING NEWS: Hazard confirms Chelsea move

The 21-year-old Lille sensation has finally revealed his next destination, opting for the Champions League winners instead of joining Manchester United or Manchester City

The 21-year-old wrote on Twitter: "I'm signing for the champion's league winner," in reference to the Blues' triumph over Bayern Munich on May 19.

Hazard, Ligue 1 player of the season for the past two years after his exploits with Lille, is believed to have changed his mind over his future as a result of Chelsea's European glory.

Goal.com understands that personal terms have been agreed and that the winger should sign this week.

The London-bound attacker scored 21 goals in 47 matches for the French side in 2011-12 although he and his team-mates failed to reclaim their Championnat crown.

Argentina international has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain and Inter, and Maggio has stressed that the Napoli players have been aware of Lavezzi's desire to move on for quite a while.

"We have known for some time that Pocho [Lavezzi] wants to leave the club," Maggio said at a press conference.

"The fact that big clubs are showing an interest in signing players like Lavezzi and Edinson Cavani shows that Napoli's football is being appreciated."
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

Edition: International

Follow us on

Hi | My Account | Sign Out
    Register or Sign In:

Europe » Spain

Atletico Madrid keen on Barcelona trio - report

The Europa League winners are looking to add some more depth to their squad this summer, and have set their sights on a number of Blaugrana players

May 27, 2012 3:32:00 PM

More On : Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Marc Muniesa

Comments
    Awesome

Dislike

Christian Tello - Barcelona

Barcelona youngsters Marc Muniesa, Sergi Roberto and Cristian Tello have all caught the attention of Atletico Madrid, AS reports.

The Colchoneros only just missed out on Champions League qualification this term, and are keen to add some more depth to their squad this summer in order to fight for the top places again in the 2012-13 campaign.
    Don't Miss

Open an account with Sportingbet today and get up to £50 in free bets!

Head coach Diego Simeone wants to add some fresh blood to his squad in every area, and has earmarked the Barcelona trio as valuable additions.

The 20-year-old Muniesa made his first team debut in May 2009 and is one of the club's biggest defensive talents. However, he has been unable to secure regular first-team action, and could therefore opt to move in order to launch his career elsewhere.

Sergi Roberto, contracted to the Blaugrana until 2015, faces stiff competition in midfield at the Catalan club and has featured mainly with Barcelona B.

The 20-year-old Tello broke into Barca's first team this term and the attacker has impressed with a number of fine displays in the second half of the season
    VAMOS ARGENTINA

Edition: International
    Follow us on

Hi | My Account | Sign Out
    Register or Sign In:

Europe » Spain

Atletico Madrid keen on Barcelona trio - report

The Europa League winners are looking to add some more depth to their squad this summer, and have set their sights on a number of Blaugrana players

May 27, 2012 3:32:00 PM

More On : Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Marc Muniesa

Comments
    Awesome

Dislike

Christian Tello - Barcelona

Barcelona youngsters Marc Muniesa, Sergi Roberto and Cristian Tello have all caught the attention of Atletico Madrid, AS reports.

The Colchoneros only just missed out on Champions League qualification this term, and are keen to add some more depth to their squad this summer in order to fight for the top places again in the 2012-13 campaign.

Don't Miss

Open an account with Sportingbet today and get up to £50 in free bets!

Head coach Diego Simeone wants to add some fresh blood to his squad in every area, and has earmarked the Barcelona trio as valuable additions.

The 20-year-old Muniesa made his first team debut in May 2009 and is one of the club's biggest defensive talents. However, he has been unable to secure regular first-team action, and could therefore opt to move in order to launch his career elsewhere.

Sergi Roberto, contracted to the Blaugrana until 2015, faces stiff competition in midfield at the Catalan club and has featured mainly with Barcelona B.

The 20-year-old Tello broke into Barca's first team this term and the attacker has impressed with a number of fine displays in the second half of the season
    VAMOS ARGENTINA