Page 3 of 740 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Didier Drogba will snub new Chelsea contract & will go to club that offers him most money, agent claims - Goal.com

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba looks ready to walk away from the club at the end of the season when his contract is up, according to his agent.
    The Ivory Coast international has been offered a one-year extension, says the player’s representative Thierno Seydi, but the new deal is said to be not to their liking and they will be looking around for interest from other clubs who can offer him more money.
    AC Milan are one side that could be an option for the 33-year-old, but Drogba’s agent insists at his age, the Ivorian has nothing to prove and will be looking for the best deal financially, with clubs such as LA Galaxy and Anzhi Makhachkala able to offer an attractive package for the veteran.
    Seydi told reporters: "Didier has had the offer of a one-year extension from Chelsea. That does not suit us.
    "We know what we want, where we want to go and what offers we have.
    "AC Milan came in for Didier on loan with an option to buy but I said 'No' straight away. Their offer did not interest us.
    "At Didier's age, he has nothing left to prove as a player. He will go where he is offered the most money.
    "It could be the United States, Russia, Qatar or somewhere else in Asia.
    "Once you are well into your thirties you have to go to a club where you can be certain you'll be able to pay your bills.
    "LA Galaxy are a possibility among many others. He has been linked with Anzhi Makhachkala in Russia, as they pay well.
    "But neither Didier nor I have had an offer from them."

Harry Redknapp Confirms Tottenham Interest In ‘Fantastic’ Chelsea Striker Didier Drogba

The Spurs boss heaped praise on the Ivorian but admitted that no enquiries had been made for the Blues forward who is rumoured to be open to a move away from Stamford Bridge

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed his interest in Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.
    The Ivory Coast international has been linked with a possible move away from Stamford Bridge in the January transfer window, with former club Marseille and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala strongly rumoured as potential destinations.
    Despite heaping praise on the 33-year-old Premier League forward, the former Southampton boss revealed no enquiries had been made about the forward's services.
    “Drogba is a top player, a fantastic player, so, who knows?” Redknapp told reporters on Friday.

“I couldn't sit here and say we wouldn't be interested.
    “Anyone would be interested in having Didier Drogba in their team but we have not made any enquiries.”

Tottenham Target Leandro Damiao's Agent Meets With Juventus To Discuss Summer Transfer - Goal.com

The Serie A leaders are closing in on the highly-rated Brazilian forward, having reportedly already had one huge bid rejected by Internacional, with £25.8 million the asking price

Leandro Damiao’s agent has revealed that he has held talks with Juventus about the Internacional striker moving to Turin next year.

The Brazil forward has also been heavily linked with a move to Tottenham, but the Bianconeri are reportedly leading the chase and are said to have recently had a €20 million (£17.2m) offer turned down.

Damiao’s representative, Vinicius Prates, has now confirmed that Juve remain very keen on signing the 22-year-old.

"I met with leaders of Juventus, but there's nothing official,” he told Tuttosport. “We just talked.

“It’s normal that big teams want the boy; they have called me from all over Europe, including Real Madrid.

“[But] Juventus are a great club and it would be an honor for Leandro to play for them.

“It depends on making a deal with his club. [But] it’s still possible that next season the boy can play in Italy.”

Indeed, Prates confirmed that Juve are not the only Serie A side chasing Damiao.

"I confirm that the three main Italian teams are interested in our striker,” he said, before adding that Internacional want €30m (£25.8m) for their starlet.

Damiao is considered one of the most promising young strikers in South America and has already been capped four times by the Brazilian national team.

Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben Hopes To Earn Contract Extension - Goal.com

The flying Dutchman has spoken of his fitness issues and feels that a sustained run in the side will help him regain his form, which he hopes will lead to the renewal of his terms

Arjen Robben has revealed that his primary intention is to remain at Bayern Munich after affirming his desire to be offered the opportunity to extend his current deal.
    In an interview with Voetbal International on Saturday, the 27-year-old said that he is hopeful that he is on the right track towards overcoming his injury problems in order to negotiate renewing his current contract which expires upon the conclusion of next season.

"For me, [a contract extension can only be attained by] only two things: staying at peak fitness and playing games. But my intention is a contract extension, and that will come [in time].

"My current contract runs until 2013, but I'm open to a longer stay," he continued. "I feel very good at this club."

Robben's visits to the treatment table have been well documented throughout his career, but the winger claims that it was the persistent feeling of insecurity that affected his mentality on the playing field, rather than the physical nature of his injuries.

"I had pain for three months since start of the season. That came through a pubic bone inflammation, which was a complicated injury and arguably the worst I've ever had," said the Netherlands international.

"I was in so much pain. This permanent insecurity makes me mad," he continued. "Every day I had to wait and see if it had progressed. I'd have done everything to be fit, only to discover two days later it was not good again. It was very frustrating."

However, the future looks bright for the former Chelsea man, who came off the bench to score an encouraging brace in Bayern's 4-1 win over Werder Bremen on Saturday, and he concluded by saying that the Bavarian giants are much improved from last season.

"The organisation of the team is good and our balance is now much better than last season's," said Robben. "We can now play with less intensity without conceding goals and in Manuel Neuer, we now have a world class keeper."

Bayern Munich moved one point clear of Borussia Dortmund at the top of the Bundesliga standings following the win.

thanks baazi

Thanks baazigar

AC Milan claimed to have agreed terms with Carlos Tevez

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    AC Milan claimed to have agreed terms with Carlos Tevez
    IS tevez cup tied??

can he play in th CL

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    IS tevez cup tied??

can he play in th CL
    i think he cant...coz he is registered with city in CL...

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    IS tevez cup tied??

can he play in th CL
    Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    i think he cant...coz he is registered with city in CL...
    Also he played against Napoli in the first match ....