Page 556 of 740 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

--------------

'Alves asks to leave Juventus'
    Brazilian Dani Alves has asked to leave Juventus, the Italian champions' chief Giuseppe Marotta said on Wednesday.

Juventus have lined up Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian, 27, as their preferred replacement for defender Dani Alves

4. Likes perumal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    polichu
    Nthu poli.... I have been saying it for months. I ll be more happy if we get Dona than De Gea. hehe.

Aa video kandarnoo, when the fans threw dollars on the ground he was like 0 fucks given. I would love him in our team.

Barca if managed to get Dembele and Verratti in this window .

Lord have mercy ....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AKKU1221 View Post
    Nthu poli.... I have been saying it for months. I ll be more happy if we get Dona than De Gea. hehe.

Aa video kandarnoo, when the fans threw dollars on the ground he was like 0 fucks given. I would love him in our team.
    ath enthelum ayikote....18 vayasulla ee chekkane vazhi thetikkan aa raiola kanikunna oola paripadi ethirkan kure fans undalo milaanu!! hopefully donarumma will be branded as a traitor at this young age...he was milans most exciting young player..they loved him there...it was not the way how he should have repaid the faith in him!!! I wont say he does not want to leave ac milan..but there are better ways to leave the club!!

it is really sad when young players do things like this..I know how we felt when pogba did the same to us...!!! Raiola was the same culprit then!! He is the worst agent ever!!!

atleast pogba can say that he didnt get any gametime or fergie couldnt guarantee game time(pogba deserved it anyway..I'd partly blame Fergie for not giving him gametime even if he was juz 18, the moment he came on vs stoke , we knew he was special....,may be fergie would have played pogba often in the next year if he stayed at utd,anyway thats a story we want to forget) ...this guy has been playing and ACM are on the verge of going back to prime years!! he should have been part of this rejuvenated team!!!
    Last edited by perumal; 06-22-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Inter Milan legend Zenga on Donnarumma: Why AC Milan complaining ?

Inter Milan legend Walter Zenga has defended AC Milan contract rebel Gigio Donnarumma.

Zenga says he sees similarities between himself and the teen.

“There's actually a lot in common between us," Zenga told Panorama.

“Both of us came through the youth teams, both of us started very young. He was even younger than me, but becoming a starter for Inter at 23 wasn't at all trivial.

My situation exploded because I discovered on international duty that I was one of the players who was being paid least, and Maradona's Napoli made a big offer for me.

“I'd have got four times more than Inter were offering. I asked the club for an adjustment, but there was a bit of conflicting relationship with the President.

“I can still remember the silence when they announced my name over the speaker at San Siro. I was used to cheers and applause.

“[Giovanni] Trapattoni was decisive, chipping away at me every day and eventually the club accepted my demands. I never understood why they didn't just to that in the first place, without the part in between.

“Does Donnarumma have to explain himself? Why? He's a professional and he made his choice.

“It's certainly true that there are no longer any club symbols, as is often repeated, but I want to have an honest discussion about a sense of belonging.

It's a scandal if a player leaves the club where he grew up. But shouldn't this sense of belonging be the opposite ?

“Shouldn't the clubs show their regard for - for example - a Del Piero, a Maldini or, why not, a Zenga?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Inter Milan legend Zenga on Donnarumma: Why AC Milan complaining ?

Inter Milan legend Walter Zenga has defended AC Milan contract rebel Gigio Donnarumma.

Zenga says he sees similarities between himself and the teen.

“There's actually a lot in common between us," Zenga told Panorama.

“Both of us came through the youth teams, both of us started very young. He was even younger than me, but becoming a starter for Inter at 23 wasn't at all trivial.

My situation exploded because I discovered on international duty that I was one of the players who was being paid least, and Maradona's Napoli made a big offer for me.

“I'd have got four times more than Inter were offering. I asked the club for an adjustment, but there was a bit of conflicting relationship with the President.

“I can still remember the silence when they announced my name over the speaker at San Siro. I was used to cheers and applause.

“[Giovanni] Trapattoni was decisive, chipping away at me every day and eventually the club accepted my demands. I never understood why they didn't just to that in the first place, without the part in between.

“Does Donnarumma have to explain himself? Why? He's a professional and he made his choice.

“It's certainly true that there are no longer any club symbols, as is often repeated, but I want to have an honest discussion about a sense of belonging.

It's a scandal if a player leaves the club where he grew up. But shouldn't this sense of belonging be the opposite ?

“Shouldn't the clubs show their regard for - for example - a Del Piero, a Maldini or, why not, a Zenga?"
    he is juz 18 ...first professional contract will almost always have low wages!!!! he would get a better contract at the right time but he should have been more understanding abt the club too...demanding a reported 10mil salary(200k weekly I guess) per year is senseless!!!

ACM's highest wages last year was carlos bacca n ,ontolivo at juz 3.5mil

highest paid in serie a is higuain i guess at 7.7mil
    Last edited by perumal; 06-22-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Banned

Raiola 😣😣😣

If you have a top player like him at your club, why do you go and offer double or triple the salary to [Pierre-Emerick] Aubameyang or [Alvaro] Morata? It makes no sense."

But Gigio is only 18 years old.

"So what? Madrid signed a 16-year-old Brazilian [Vinicius Jnr] for 45 million euros and do you know his salary? Age is irrelevant when it comes to quality."

Are Juventus also interested?

"I didn't talk with the player about that. I haven't opened the door to anyone. [Giuseppe] Marotta is always looking for the best players for his club but out of respect for Milan, he isn't thinking about Juve."

How much is Donnarumma worth?

"He is priceless and I wouldn't put a price on him anyway. Milan must do that. I only know that he is the only goalkeeper who can win several Ballon d'Ors and he can become even better than [Gianluigi] Buffon but in 30 years, a stronger goalkeeper will be born."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/rea...9148b4567.html

Banned

Btw juz a trivia

Cr7 came to utd on 2003...it took almost 4years for him to earn a contract worth £120,000 wages per week !!

Kids these days