Page 604 of 740 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bilal john View Post
    Mourinho coach aayirikkunnidatholam ee deal nadakkilla.most probably he will join PSG in a swap deal with neymar
    33year old ne oke aara over pay(both transfer fee and wages) cheithu vangan pokunath!! Even PSG might not do that.. United onum vangathe iruna mathiyarnu...too late for him to make a return to united!! He can still play and he is fit..but I think we are well set in positions he can excel with some good young players

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    33year old ne oke aara over pay(both transfer fee and wages) cheithu vangan pokunath!! Even PSG might not do that.. United onum vangathe iruna mathiyarnu...too late for him to make a return to united!! He can still play and he is fit..but I think we are well set in positions he can excel with some good young players
    Madrid won't sell him at a cheap prize .even if they are ready to sell him at a cheap prize,mourinho won't buy him since their working relationship is not good during mourinhos tenure at real

Banned

When asked whether Mkhitaryan was involved in the deal, Wenger said: "My understanding is yes. The wages would not be a problem.

"Of course [I like him]. If it's a possibility it's because I like the player.
    "We played many times against him when he was at Dortmund so he's certainly appreciated the quality of our games and the way we play football so that's why certainly he loves the club.
    "This would be an exchange of players and I think one would replace the other. Are we still on the transfer market after that? Yes."

"I've worked on transfers for 30 years so it is likely to happen but any moment things can break down,"

"That's how the transfer market is so as long as it's not over the line you have to accept that it can as well not happe
    n. These kinds of things are never guaranteed."

Manchester United are prepared to pay Alexis Sanchez more than ?350,000 per week and Wenger revealed Arsenal "did the maximum the club could afford" to keep the Chilean.

"I wouldn't like to come out on the numbers because that's Man Utd's problem," the Frenchman said. "I respect Man Utd because they generate the money they pay to the players with their own resources so you have to respect that.
    "After that it's down to them to know how much they want to give to the player. Overall Man Utd are a club very well managed financially and of course as well on the pitch so that's why I don't have any problems with the money they pay.
    Last edited by perumal; 01-18-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Banned

"Emre Can is a player whose contract is running down, so it allows us to approach him for negotiations and that is the course we have taken," Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.
    "I can't say if he could sign a new contract with Liverpool, but I can say we will try all we can to get the player. Obviously, we have to respect what the player wants."

Banned

Arsene presser updates

Ozil exit?
    "There will be no move in January."

Jonny Evans update?
    “Again, there is nothing to add at the moment.”

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang joining soon?
    “No, I have nothing to add to that. With these kind of things it is better when it is a secret and you don’t come out on it, then you announce it when it’s over the line. Apart from the deal I spoke about – Sanchez and Mkhitaryan, which could happen – nothing else is close.”

Would Aubameyang fit in?
    “Yes because character can be a positive note and a very negative note. If you look at the achievements of a player over his career, usually when the career has been very positive the character has been used in a positive way.”

Malcom?
    “I don’t think we are close to doing that.”
    You don’t think that will happen in January?
    “I don’t think so.”

On Theo Walcott...
    "I regret what’s happened, but he didn’t play enough recently. I wish him well and thank him for everything he has done for us. He will always be welcome here."

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    When asked whether Mkhitaryan was involved in the deal, Wenger said: "My understanding is yes. The wages would not be a problem.

"Of course [I like him]. If it's a possibility it's because I like the player.
    "We played many times against him when he was at Dortmund so he's certainly appreciated the quality of our games and the way we play football so that's why certainly he loves the club.
    "This would be an exchange of players and I think one would replace the other. Are we still on the transfer market after that? Yes."

"I've worked on transfers for 30 years so it is likely to happen but any moment things can break down,"

"That's how the transfer market is so as long as it's not over the line you have to accept that it can as well not happe
    n. These kinds of things are never guaranteed."

Manchester United are prepared to pay Alexis Sanchez more than ?350,000 per week and Wenger revealed Arsenal "did the maximum the club could afford" to keep the Chilean.

"I wouldn't like to come out on the numbers because that's Man Utd's problem," the Frenchman said. "I respect Man Utd because they generate the money they pay to the players with their own resources so you have to respect that.
    "After that it's down to them to know how much they want to give to the player. Overall Man Utd are a club very well managed financially and of course as well on the pitch so that's why I don't have any problems with the money they pay.

porunidatholam ingadu poratte enu vechu wenger aashante sukipikkal dialogue.... pakka business man, arsenal trading company set up aanu, success venda, kalikkare vechulla business.... wenger athinte thalathottappanum... they will sell their best players to their fierce rivals... and the rivals have benefitted from that... City's is a global model, they have established foothold in australia, us, japan, australia, uruguay, and spain (girona).... and it is still growing....

Banned

Schalke confirm that midfielder Leon Goretzka will join Bayern Munich in the summer

Banned

No developments expected today on Sanchez/Mkhitaryan. Still work to do as currently Mkhitaryan deal hasn't moved on & could yet go either way. Arsenal hopeful on that + Aubameyang. Talks continue. Malcom off - meetings held but eventually deemed too inexperienced #AFC #MUFC #BVB [bbc]

Banned

“I think clearly everybody knows that we are there, and especially when the Arsenal manager speaks so clearly like he did there is no point in trying to hide or deny.

“But it is not done at all, so in this moment Mkhitaryan our player, Sanchez an Arsenal player and with a match tomorrow I want to switch off and focus on the most important thing, which is the match.”

“I will speak with you if one day we sign him, I can speak with you about him and what he can bring to our team. He’s an Arsenal player, he’s not my player, there’s no point in me speaking about something that may or may not happen.”

On Sanchez complications

“I don’t know, my involvement in the situation is just to say the reasons why I would like to have the player and no more than that, I’m out.”

Last edited by perumal; 01-19-2018 at 07:07 PM.