Page 609 of 740 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Manchester City are expected to discover before the end of the month if they will face sanctions for allegedly breaching rules around the signing of Argentine teenager Benjamin Garre.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) held a hearing last July at which Argentine club Velez Sarsfield claimed City acted unethically by approaching Garre when he was still 15 and then flouted transfer rules by signing the attacking midfielder days after his 16th birthday.

Fifa had upheld City’s argument that Garre was free to join them after his 16th birthday because he holds an Italian passport but Velez alleged that Fifa rules only allow players under 18 to move between clubs in European countries.

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have all been subjected to transfer bans in the past few years after being found guilty of breaching rules around the signing of international players under the age of 18.
    Last year, City were banned by the Premier League from signing academy players for two years – with the second 12 months suspended - after it emerged they had made illegal approaches for youth players registered with other clubs.
    However, City have since been allowed to re-sign one schoolboy they were punished for tapping up at the age of 11 after a climbdown from the Premier League.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/03/06/man-city-find-whether-face-sanctions-allegedly-breaching-rules/

Banned

Werner has revealed that he is keen to join a Premier League club in the future, having been inspired by watching United and Liverpool battle it out for top honours as a kid.

he says: “Yes, playing in the Premier League is a dream for me. I would like to play for two or three clubs, and Manchester United are one of those clubs. But probably not in the next few years – later, when my English is a little bit better! I’m very comfortable at RB Leipzig, though.
    “Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history. When Alex Ferguson was the coach, United won everything and were outstanding.”
    “In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere,” he says. “But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...cdOSzIabHy3.99

Salah contract has no release clause - source
    With Real Madrid and Barcelona reportedly circling, Liverpool will not sell Mohamed Salah this summer under any circumstances
    Source : ESPN

Pogba: Pleasure to play with Neymar
    Paul Pogba says it would be a "pleasure" to play with Neymar, describing him as having the "definition of happiness".
    @perumal PSG or Real

N'Golo Kante insisted that he considers Chelsea his "home" and has no interest in leaving Stamford Bridge to join Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season.

Christian Eriksen has told Danish newspaper BT he is happy at Tottenham Hotspur and targeting trophies, despite fresh links to Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Pogba: Pleasure to play with Neymar
    Paul Pogba says it would be a "pleasure" to play with Neymar, describing him as having the "definition of happiness".
    @perumal PSG or Real
    can expect a summer overhaul!!
    Something like this hopefully after summer,if pogba can stay grounded and be impressive again!

And Rashford over martial for me ;) i like this lad coming through from our academy!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by perumal; 03-21-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    can expect a summer overhaul!!
    Something like this hopefully after summer,if pogba can stay grounded and be impressive again!

And Rashford over martial for me ;) i like this lad coming through from our academy!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Martial much more talented

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Martial much more talented
    may be!! but I am a huge fan of Rashy

Nothing beats the feeling of seeing one of your own player impressing and so far he is doing tremendously well!!

Banned

manutd lek porunno :D

Kenedy interesting Bayern & PSG (SKY)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/11324316/kenedy-interesting-bayern-munich-and-psg-if-chelsea-choose-to-sell