Page 612 of 740 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Jorginho’s agent has dismissed reports claiming that Jose Mourinho has instructed Jorge Mendes to sign the Napoli midfielder for Manchester United this summer.

But the midfielder’s agent, Joao Santos, insists he is not aware of Mourinho’s latest move. ‘I heard that Jorge Mendes would like to take him [Jorginho] to United but I do not know anything about it, nobody called me,’ he told Radio CRC. ‘At the moment, given the two-year contract with Napoli, the last word is up to De Laurentiis [Napoli’s president].’

Banned

@AnfieldHQ 13m13 minutes agoMore

BREAKING: Emre Can is close to completing his move to Juventus. He will earn approximately €5M per season.

Banned

Manchester City have made their first official contact with Napoli for Jorginho (26) but have been put off by the ?60m asking price. A considerable distance remains between the two clubs over a fee. [@DiMarzio]

Manchester City are also looking at other possible targets in Serie A with Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa (20) greatly admired by the Premier League champions. [@DiMarzio]

Federico Chiesa in February: "Who would I like to be like? Leroy San?. I really like him. He plays for Manchester City along with other great champions like Kevin De Bruyne. They play beautiful football and I like how he plays his role."

Pep on transfers next season: "Not too many. We made a good, high investment last season, because it was an old team - 10 or 11 players more than 30-years-old. So we made changes last season, now we're going to change some details. One, maybe two."

Neymar Jr Verified account @nemarjr
    Proud to wear the new jersey and to continue giving you joy
    Orgulhoso de usar a nova camisa e continuar dando alegria a todos

- real madrid talks okke theerumaanam aayo?

Banned

Juventus want to re-sign Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata this summer, according to Sky sources.
    The Serie A leaders are likely to be in the market for a new forward this off-season, with Mario Mandzukic expected to leave the club.

Banned

Mikel Arteta now favourite to become Arsenal manager. Chief exec Ivan Gazidis wants new manager to:
    1. Keep playing progressive football.
    2. Embody & reflect the values of the club.
    3. Take keen interest in developing young players.
    Arteta ticks all those boxes.

Banned

This news actually gives me a bit of hope that Carras could make it as a coach too...arteta was a player of similar ilk!! They both were very identical in many ways

Banned

Arsenal have held talks with the representatives of Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri over a summer move, according to @SkySports

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Heard Sami Khedira could be on his way out.