Page 613 of 740 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

The transfer window is officially open from today and will stay open until 5pm on August 9!

Banned

“At this moment Jorginho is still under contract but if Napoli finds an agreement with City, the player will go to Manchester. Finding an agreement with the English club will not be a problem considering the importance of the team,” Santos told CalcioNapoli24. it.

“But, I repeat, that will depend on the decisions of Napoli as the player is tied for another two years.

“City are the Champions of England and are one of the top European clubs. If Napoli and City find a solution, we can talk about it, otherwise he will be happy to continue in Naples.

“At the moment, I have not heard anything from the leadership of Napoli. I hope to hear from the director and maybe in the next few days I will be in Naples to talk about it.”

Banned

SSN understands Manuel Pellegrini is now the leading candidate to become the new West Ham manager.
    We reported on Wednesday that the club had met with representatives of the former Man City boss.
    Although Pellegrini’s wages are an issue, talks continue.
    Reports in his native county Chile claim Pellegrini has signed a contract - but a deal is not yet done.
    West Ham are still interested in Rafa Benitez - but we understand Newcastle are confident of keeping him.

Banned

"I'm not renewing my contract at Ajax. Too much has happened," Kluivert admitted.
    "The decreasing morale, lack of confidence, trying to sell me to Tottenham without me knowing.
    "I heard about that at the last minute. That says nothing about Ajax, but about the people in the club.
    "They do want they want. I get that feeling again, they do what they want."
    The youngster also went on to criticise the coaching set-up at the club, claiming trainers do not get enough time to work with the squad before being moved on - something he believed creates instability.
    "Ajax change coaches too easily. They do not really get a chance.
    "You notice our trainer that he is not really comfortable. You also saw that with Marcel Keizer.
    "That's what boys feel. You can see how trainers behave, how they express themselves, even in the press. It feels unstable.
    "The team was very close at the beginning of the season. That is no longer the case."

Banned

Back to PL

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Default Pellegrini is back to Premier League with West Ham

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/44163423

Interesting to see how he fares in PL considering that Hammers have struggled since moving to their new stadium and his declining win percentage while being the Man City manager.

Banned

Manchester City are in fresh talks with Leicester to sign Riyad Mahrez. (Daily Telegraph)

Banned

Paris Saint-Germain would not consider selling Kylian Mbappe even if they received a bid of €1bn (?876m) this summer, according to the French club's president Nasser Al-Khelaifi.
    The 19-year-old forward joined PSG from Monaco last August in a deal which initially meant he joined the Qatari-backed club on loan ahead of completing a ?118m permanent move this summer. Sky Sports News understands Manchester City are interested in Mbappe and are closely monitoring his situation after UEFA confirmed they were investigating PSG's spending over the last 12 months.
    But Al-Khelaifi has moved to allay fears that PSG could be forced to sell the France international.
    Al-Khelaifi told Canal+: "You want me to give you a number? More than €1bn! Yes, I said one billion! And even if you gave me a billion, I wouldn't sell him."

Banned

Sky sources understand that Gianluigi Buffon is close to joining Paris St Germain.
    Buffon left Juventus at the end of last season after 17 years in Turin. He was the world's most expensive goalkeeper when he signed from Parma - and went on to win nine Serie A titles.
    PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi recently praised Buffon in an interview with French newspaper L'Equipe.
    He said: “Buffon is a fantastic goalkeeper, he's very charismatic and is a true gentleman. I'm sure all the clubs want him.
    "(But) we have (Alphonse) Areola - he's our No. 1. For sure (that will be the case next season).”

Banned

Manchester United are interested in signing Willian from Chelsea this summer, according to Sky sources.
    Sky Sports News understands the Brazil midfielder wants to leave Stamford Bridge if Antonio Conte remains as head coach.
    Willian has two years remaining on his contract and, at this stage, there has been no formal offer from Jose Mourinho's side.

Willian, who was voted the club's players' player of the season, was left out of the starting line-up for the 1-0 FA Cup final win over United - the fourth time he has been on the bench in the last five games.
    The 29-year-old subsequently hinted at a rift between himself and Conte by editing the Italian out of a picture of their trophy celebrations on Instagram on Sunday.

Conte's future as Chelsea manager remains in doubt, despite lifting a second trophy in as many seasons, after failing to secure Champions League football for next campaign following a fifth-place finish.
    Conte reiterated his commitment after his side's victory at Wembley, but has repeatedly deferred questions over his future towards the club.
    Willian has scored 44 goals in 236 appearances for Chelsea since joining the club from Russian side Anzhi in 2013.