Page 638 of 740 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Eden Hazard says Real Madrid are aware of what they need to do if they want to sign him from Chelsea.
    The Belgium midfielder insists he is "focused on the World Cup" but wants clarity over whether or not Antonio Conte will be in charge at Chelsea before committing to the club on his return from Russia.
    Conte has a year left on his contract at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard, 27, says he has "won everything in London, except the Champions League", and admitted he was disappointed in his own performance as Chelsea were knocked out by Barcelona at the last-16 stage last season.

Real Madrid, Champions League winners for the third time in a row, were interested in signing Hazard when Zinedine Zidane was in charge, according to Sky sources.
    But the Spanish giants' ongoing interest is unclear now former Spain boss Julen Lopetegui has taken over at the Bernabeu.
    "I wait to see whether the [Chelsea] coach will stay or leave," Hazard told L'Equipe. "If I stay it's for the club to be better than last season. I don't want to stay for us to be poorer.

"Real Madrid could interest me, the world knows that. But if tomorrow this club does not want me any longer then we will not speak about it any longer.
    "If they want to buy me they know what they need to do. I don't want to go there just for the sake of it. There needs to be a project.
    "There is still a project at Chelsea [two years left on his contract]. If I have a good World Cup, things will become easier."

Banned

High hopes on this lad Deano

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has joined Sheffield United on a season-long loan deal.

Henderson has joined the Sky Bet Championship club after committing his long-term future to Manchester United until the summer of 2020.
    The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at Shrewsbury Town, playing 48 games in all competitions and saving a penalty in his final game for the club in the Sky Bet League One play-off final against Rotherham at Wembley.

Banned

Big English prospect

Norwich midfielder James Maddison has chosen to join Leicester City over Southampton, according to Sky sources.

The 21-year-old is understood to prefer a move back to his native Midlands area and be closer to his family home in Coventry, where he was born.
    And Maddison will undergo a medical and finalise personal terms with the Foxes later on Monday, Sky Sports News understands.
    Sky Sports News reported on Sunday that both Leicester and Southampton had agreed packages worth in the region of ?22million with Norwich to sign the England U21.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Total Transfer budget around 50m pounds ennu evideyo kandirunnu , restricted budgets il ninnu kondulla success mathi ennu thanneyaano Board nalkunna message
    50m pounds undayrunu. Pinne Board increase cheythu 70m. Further signings could be based on player sales. Also, once Sokratis is signed, one central defender could be sold if offer is right.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman87 View Post
    50m pounds undayrunu. Pinne Board increase cheythu 70m. Further signings could be based on player sales. Also, once Sokratis is signed, one central defender could be sold if offer is right.
    Arsenal Players to be sold:
    Lucas Perez, Campbell,mustafi,ospina/cech

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Banned

In the past five months, AS Monaco have spent ?41 million on two 16-year-olds. Beating a host of top European clubs.

🇮🇹 Pietro Pellegri ? ?21 million
    🇫🇷 Willem Geubbels ? ?20 million

Monaco really building for the future. Incredible business. https://t.co/5XLD7kbfHW

West Ham have signed defender Issa Diop for a club record ?22m from Toulouse.

West Ham close to announce signing of Lukasz Fabianski from Swansea.

Arsenal signed Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen.

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Banned

Fabian Ruiz to Napoli from Real Betis, here we go! They?ll pay release clause for ?30M, contract until 2023 🇪🇸 #transfers #Betis #Napoli