Page 655 of 740 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665705 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Eriksen open to Spurs exit
    Christian Eriksen has admitted for the first time that he is considering leaving Tottenham this summer.

This is the difference between Spurs and Liverpool

Paris Saint-Germain have said goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has left the club after 12 months in Ligue 1.

The former Italy international joined the French side last summer after 17 seasons with Juventus and won the Trophee des Champions and Ligue 1 title.

"Today my adventure outside Italy comes to an end," he wrote. "PSG proposed a contract renewal that I did not feel ready to accept, pushed by my desire to prepare for new personal experiences and new professional challenges."

Buffon has been linked with a return to formative club Parma, as well as the goalkeeping coach role with Juventus.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Paris Saint-Germain have said goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has left the club after 12 months in Ligue 1.

The former Italy international joined the French side last summer after 17 seasons with Juventus and won the Trophee des Champions and Ligue 1 title.

"Today my adventure outside Italy comes to an end," he wrote. "PSG proposed a contract renewal that I did not feel ready to accept, pushed by my desire to prepare for new personal experiences and new professional challenges."

Buffon has been linked with a return to formative club Parma, as well as the goalkeeping coach role with Juventus.
    de Gea to PSG

Real agree ?88m Hazard deal with Chelsea
    Real Madrid have agreed a deal in principle for Chelsea forward Eden Hazard worth ?88m plus significant add-ons

'De Ligt is perfect Kompany cover for Man City'
    In-demand Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt would be the perfect replacement for Vincent Kompany at Manchester City, says Shaun Wright-Phillips, as long as it would not take “stupid” money to sign him

Brazilian forward Neymar, 27, has rejected a transfer to Real Madrid and told Paris Saint-Germain that he only wants to move to Barcelona.
    Source : Express , UK

Tottenham have been offered Paris St-Germain's German international forward Julian Draxler, 25, as a potential replacement for Christian Eriksen if the 27-year-old leaves

Manchester United are out of the race to sign Matthijs de Ligt, 19, with the Netherlands defender likely to choose either Paris St-Germain or Barcelona.
    Source : Marca

PSG favourites to sign Ajax's De Ligt
    Paris Saint-Germain have become favourites to sign Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt due to the efforts of former sporting director Leonardo, who is set to return to the French champions after nearly six years away, sources have told ESPN FC.

Real Madrid sign Hazard
    Real Madrid have confirmed the signing of Eden Hazard from Chelsea on a five-year contract.

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri will sign a three-year deal to become Juventus manager next week. (Guardian)

Real Madrid may prioritise signing Tottenham and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, over Manchester United and France's 26-year-old midfielder Paul Pogba. (Independent)

Barcelona will turn their attentions to Manchester United's England striker Marcus Rashford, 21, if they fail in their moves to sign Antoine Griezmann or Neymar. (Mail)