Page 659 of 740 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669709 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

MF: #Benfica Joao Felix has reportedly undergone his physical at Atletico Madrid.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Anfas221B View Post
    MF: #Benfica Joao Felix has reportedly undergone his physical at Atletico Madrid.

100m plus

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    In all probability, Atletico Madrid's Rodri would become Manchester City's first signing of the season.

- good one. cannot rely solely on Fernandinho for another season. cannot rely totally on Gundogan to fill up for Dinho.
    62.5m release clause , player wants to leave , City wants him...all route clear

'Fekir and Ndombele may leave Lyon'
    Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas admits Nabil Fekir and Tanguy Ndombele could leave the club this summer.

Fekir to Liverpool and Ndombele to Spurs

Banned

Jo?o Felix from Benfica to Atl?tico Madrid, here we go! Total agreement with the player for 5 years contract, the clubs are now finalizing last details then the deal will be done. ⚪️🔴 #Atleti #Benfica #transfers

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Llorente to Atletico

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    100m plus
    good decision by joao felix... griezmann going to barcelona means felix will have a spot in the starting XI for every match...
    city letting go off felix in the last few days might be indication that sane will stay at etihad...
    if sane happens to leave, media will make sure losing felix comes back to haunt city...

62.5m release clause , player wants to leave , City wants him...all route clear
    he is being called the successor to sergio busquets in the spanish team...
    watched some of his videos and checked his stats...
    stats are really good... in terms of clearance and surging forward... typical pep player...
    positive is he is not so prone to bookings and handing over free-kicks like dinho...
    negative is he is not so forthcoming with long range shots that rise off deflected corners...

100m plus
    Release Clause 120m

Banned

fabriziorom

Manchester City will have a meeting next week with Juve to re-start talks for Jo?o Cancelo. He?s the main target as right back; Juventus ask for ?60M to sell the Portuguese, Man City are going to offer Danilo in the deal but Juve are not convinced about him. Talks ongoing on next week... 🇵🇹🔵
    And Juventus have also made an official bid to Adrien Rabiot: his contract is almost ready, the French will decide soon about his future. 🇫🇷⚪️⚫️
    #cancelo*#rabiot*#juve*#mancity*#mcfc*#transfers