Page 695 of 740 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Basically Bartomeu faction or the current Board lose cheythille and I think Messi gained Barca have to pay an unhappy Messi his enormous salary , loyalty bonus etc ...and I think Koeman already planned for a messi-less team next season Messi can go free next season and the club might have made 100-150m as you said if they let him go Bartomeu faction is saying Messi U-turned because they were sure he will lose his case in the Court , but Messi didn't want his beloved club to drag in to court ( Whether he win or lose ) and that will tarnish his image...among fans ippol oru cheriya reethiylenkilum veera parivesham aayille....blaming Bartomeu for all the chaos happened
    if messi does not see any near future in the club, if messi is not part of koeman's plans, if messi wants to win ballon d'or, cl and prepare as a midfielder for his last world cup, how does messi gain by staying in barca. as to not taking barca to court out of love for the club, i don't totally buy that. either his lawyers read the release clause wrong or there is something else about this whole messi mambo which has not surfaced yet. look at ronaldo, he had tax evasion problems with spanish law and where did he finally land at, juventus, and why, because among the top 5 football playing nations of europe italy is the country with the lowest tax slabs. maradona has still not played his taxes when he played for napoli 3 decades back and the case is still pending in italian courts. so there is more to football transfers than just love for the club. even in messi's case, there are tax evasion problems with spanish law. it would be best for him to leave spain and hold on to his money during his final years. then there is the adidas deal. and another thing that has been pointed out in barca forums is that, the messi foundation was found mishandling of accounts, in court messi threw the blame on his father jorge and brother rodrigo, they turn threw the blame on their lawyers and management team, and it was finally bartomeu and barca lawyers who intervened and hushed up the matter. i love conspiracies which tends me to believe what the barca forum says, which is, during the inside closed-room meetings between barca lawyers and messi lawyers, this matter might have come up. basically messi was arm-twisted to stay back. i mean, if you have a valid contract, if you can prove that other players (like ronaldo and even suazrez now) were let off without payment of release clauses, if you can really have a good day in court, i don't see how 'love for the club' will overcome all that considering this is a sport that is defined by age and messi will have to sit through a season of constant media scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    ടോ മനുഷ്യാ, നിങ്ങളോടു ഒരു ബഹുമാനമുണ്ട്. വെറുതെ അത് ഇല്ലാതാക്കരുത്.
    ആ... എന്നാ നിങ്ങൾ പോയി 200m കൊടുത്ത് വാങ്ങിക്ക്...കാശ് ഉള്ളവന് എന്തും ആകാലോ...😒

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

from january 1st, 2021, messi can talk to other clubs.
    the week after march 15th 2021, the presidential elections at barca will take place.
    so, the real reason behind this whole drama will be known by then.
    if messi does start talking to new clubs after january 1st, that would prove he indeed wanted a move.
    if messi decides to wait till the election results, that would prove he just wanted bartomeu out.
    my best guess is bartomeu will be out, xavi will come in, messi will sign a new contract and will retire at barca.

the week after march 15th 2021, the presidential elections at barca will take place.
    if messi does start talking to new clubs after january 1st, that would prove he indeed wanted a move.
    if messi decides to wait till the election results, that would prove he just wanted bartomeu out.
    my best guess is bartomeu will be out, xavi will come in, messi will sign a new contract and will retire at barca.
    Wants it like that

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    He is still worth more than that and the issue is not his transfer fees but his Salary
    His current salary is big, Transfer fee is very bigb together it is huge and no club will pay that. Messi will now be serving his notice period in Barcelona. Waiting to see how Messi behaves and how Barca treats him in this period.

Well said..........

Messikku ini Barca vittu poyal perform cheyyan pattumennu thonnunilla..........
    Engineyengilum kadichu thoongi nikkukayavum best...........
    Pinne after two years US soccor leaguilekko chinayilekko povam - its the best option

Chelsea oru sidiloode kidu signings nadathiyallo, experience illathathu mathramanu preshnam, top 3 sure..

Cityku oru center back (right footed) venam, pinne oru established left backum venam, Mendye nampaan pattila, vallathum nadakumo??

Douglas Luiz kollaam allo, Fernandino poyal, CM rolil ingere kond varaam, buy back clause undallo, Rodri+ Luiz..

Barca board tries to sign depay and wijnauldum...This board is a big friggin joke!

They let debeek and thiago slip by. No defense reinforcements!

Barto out!