Page 660 of 740 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Fabriziorom
    Matthijs de Ligt has just received a new bid from Juventus. He has been in talks with Paris Saint-Germain on last 10 days, but de Ligt has not accepted yet and has not decided about is future. He?s still waiting. So Juventus have prepared a new offer for a 5 years contract and is trying to convince him; and have made also an official bid to Ajax. PSG and Bar?a are always in talks with Mino Raiola. It?s a real battle for the centre-back! 🇳🇱
    #deligt #transfers #juve #juventus #matthijsdeligt

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Liverpool to sign coveted Dutch defender
    Liverpool are putting the final touches on signing PEC Zwolle's highly rated teenage defender Sepp van den Berg
    PSV Eindhoven had been given permission to negotiate a deal for the 17-year-old, who has also been heavily monitored by Bayern Munich and Ajax, but the centre-back has opted for Anfield as his next destination
    The fee is expected to be in the region of ?2 million for a player, entering the final year of his contract, touted as one of the brightest talents in Dutch football.
    His Liverpool medical is pencilled in for Wednesday and an official announcement from the club is expected before Friday.

Excellent
    This is the way to scout and sign a player , ellaavarum de Ligt nu pinnaale money bagumaayi odunnu
    Will be a great addition to Liverpool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Liverpool to sign coveted Dutch defender
    Liverpool are putting the final touches on signing PEC Zwolle's highly rated teenage defender Sepp van den Berg
    PSV Eindhoven had been given permission to negotiate a deal for the 17-year-old, who has also been heavily monitored by Bayern Munich and Ajax, but the centre-back has opted for Anfield as his next destination
    The fee is expected to be in the region of ?2 million for a player, entering the final year of his contract, touted as one of the brightest talents in Dutch football.
    His Liverpool medical is pencilled in for Wednesday and an official announcement from the club is expected before Friday.

Excellent
    This is the way to scout and sign a player , ellaavarum de Ligt nu pinnaale money bagumaayi odunnu
    Will be a great addition to Liverpool
    U18 oke namalum kure sign cheyunnd.... sign cheyuna elarum ipo parayuna potential meet cheyanam enonumila!

Banned

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Crystal Palace to sign right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The deal is worth ?50m and the 21-year-old Englishman is likely to travel for a medical imminently before going on holiday.

(BBC)

Banned

#CPFC's Aaron Wan-Bissaka is believed to be costing #MUFC an initial ?45million, with a further ?5million add-ons(Simon Peach,PA)

Banned

Juventus have agreement with de Ligt for his contract: 2024, ?12M/season [add ons included, precisely ?8M + add ons].

There will be a release clause into his contract with Juve (around ?150M).

Juve will now start talks with Ajax. PSG still in the race.

#transfers #Juve 🔴🇳🇱

Mateo Kovacic is ready to come back at Chelsea. The agreement is close for ?50M (add ons included) with Real Madrid. It?d be allowed by Uefa also with the transfers ban because he was on loan on last season. Mateo? https://t.co/Dlljl3maK9

BREAKING: Benfica confirm they have received a ?126M offer from Atletico Madrid for Joao Felix https://t.co/2Xzy51EZCT

Fabian Ruiz will not join Real Madrid. Napoli will extend his contract until June 2024, agreement reached. 🇪🇸 #transfers #RealMadrid

PSG have started talks with AC Milan for Gigio Donnarumma. AC Milan want ?50M to sell him, PSG consider also to insert Alphonse Areola in a possible swap. Talks ongoing, PSG are seriously going for Donnarumma. 🇮🇹 #transfers #PSG #Milan

Inter will present soon the first bid to Man United for Romelu Lukaku.
    ?10 million for a 2 year loan + ?60 million obligation to buy. So, ?70M guaranteed to Man United. Meeting scheduled on next days between the two clubs. Lukaku wants to join Inter. 🔴💰 #MUFC #ManUnited

i hope city don't sign maguire, instead they sign someone like mario hermoso...

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    i hope city don't sign maguire, instead they sign someone like mario hermoso...
    English player quota issue entho undu...otherwise nobody is going to pay 60m plus

Banned

Guess the reason why united and other pl teams are targeting British talents has got a lot to do with upcoming homegrown rule changes where it is proposed that homegrown quota should be increased from 8 to 12 effective from 2020-21 season!!

Banned

Welcome to Manchester,Wan Bissaka💓 Dreams do come true💓😍