Page 672 of 740 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Its a good move......

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal to sign Valencia winger Ferran Torres.

Chilwell Chelsea: Blues confident they can sign Leicester left back

Chelsea are hopeful that their bid to sign Ben Chilwell from Leicester City this summer will be successful.
    A report from the Guardian states that Chelsea want Chilwell, 23, to hand in a transfer request to force Leicester to sell him.
    It is believed Leicester want close to $100 million for the England international but Chelsea are hoping the Foxes’ failure to qualify for the Champions League, plus if Chilwell puts in a transfer request, will lower the price.
    Frank Lampard has improved his attack dramatically with the additions of Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech, while Kai Havertz could also be on the way.
    A new left back, goalkeeper and center back are believed to be on Lampard’s wishlist to improve his leaky defense and if they can’t sign Chilwell, Chelsea could move for Ajax and Argentina defender Nicolas Tagliafico or Atlanta left back Robin Gosens.
    Chilwell is the first-choice option and he’s been consistently one of the best left backs in the Premier League over the past three seasons and he is young and English, two things Lampard seems to love as he creates a new identity for the Blues who are in the FA Cup final this weekend and sealed a top four finish in the Premier League in 2019-20.
    His form, like Leicester’s, did dip during December and January but Chilwell is still young and has the perfect balance of being solid defensively but also having a threat in attack. Current Chelsea left backs Marcos Alonso and Emerson aren’t as well-rounded as Chilwell with Alonso a threat going forward but suspect defensively and the opposite can be said of Emerson.
    Chilwell has been linked with Manchester City in the past but it appears Chelsea are now the clear frontrunners as they will hope to haggle on the price.

Aubameyang wants Dembele to join Arsenal project
    Arsenal are hoping to keep Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and a move for Barca's Ousmane Dembele could help

If this deal happens it will be good for all parties involved ....Since Barca paid huge transfer fee for him don't know how much Barca are expecting

@Perumthachan
    Did man City sign Nathan Ake ?

@Perumthachan Did man City sign Nathan Ake ?
    i don't know. not yet i think. there are reports of ferran signing tomorrow but till now no reports of his medical have come up. ake might happen by weekend. i am still confused about these transfers. usually what happens is, city buys under guardiola are all comical. we go after someone, suddenly price shoots up and we end up buying. but this time, txiki is playing it real safe. i don't see how torres could be bought for such a low price, just 21m (transfermarket values him at 42m). city needs a good pair for laporte for which city is planning to offload stones, otamendi and abadariyo. barcelona is after garcia. what i don't understand is, both laporte and ake are left footed. how is guardiola going to play with two left footed cb's. i mean, its not impossible, lots of teams have two right footed cb's but guardiola in his career till now has not. we lost heavily last season because of laporte injuries. so maybe ake is a sub for laporte and city might be after kalibouly after all, whose price napoli has suddenly dropped in the last couple of days. something weird is happening out there. anyways, what's your take on ake?
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 08-03-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i don't know. not yet i think. there are reports of ferran signing tomorrow but till now no reports of his medical have come up. ake might happen by weekend. i am still confused about these transfers. usually what happens is, city buys under guardiola are all comical. we go after someone, suddenly price shoots up and we end up buying. but this time, txiki is playing it real safe. i don't see how torres could be bought for such a low price, just 21m (transfermarket values him at 42m). city needs a good pair for laporte for which city is planning to offload stones, otamendi and abadariyo. barcelona is after garcia. what i don't understand is, both laporte and ake are left footed. how is guardiola going to play with two left footed cb's. i mean, its not impossible, lots of teams have two right footed cb's but guardiola in his career till now has not. we lost heavily last season because of laporte injuries. so maybe ake is a sub for laporte and city might be after kalibouly after all, whose price napoli has suddenly dropped in the last couple of days. something weird is happening out there. anyways, what's your take on ake?
    Don't think Pep is buying Ake to partner Laporte , he will be backup
    He is versatile and can play as CB/fullback or even as defensive midfield , will be an asset for any team
    Since Bournemouth is relegated I think he is sure to move.

7. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Don't think Pep is buying Ake to partner Laporte , he will be backup He is versatile and can play as CB/fullback or even as defensive midfield , will be an asset for any team
    Since Bournemouth is relegated I think he is sure to move.
    the things that must have struck pep: he is just 25, played around 150 EPL matches, never made an error that led to goal against bournemouth, has good reactionary defending skills, ability to pass out from back and most importantly, never been out on injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    the things that must have struck pep: he is just 25, played around 150 EPL matches, never made an error that led to goal against bournemouth, has good reactionary defending skills, ability to pass out from back and most importantly, never been out on injury.
    Then Pep will buy him for sure

Then Pep will buy him for sure
    good ones: bernardo silva, leroy sane, aymeric laporte, gabriel jesus, ederson, mahrez.
    average ones: kyle walker, gundogan, rodri, joao cancelo (just because of post-covid performance).
    bad ones: benjamin mendy, john stones, nolito, danilo, oleksandr zinchenko.

clearly shows how pep has fared with the buying of defensive players.