Page 663 of 740 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673713 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Banned

Pep on Sane!

Bayern pokkuvo ivane 🤔
    "We want him, we are giving everything, but in the end, if he doesn?t want, what can you do? Nothing. We know each other, we have tried, we will see what happens."

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Gareth Bale to leave Real Madrid.

Banned

🚨 Zidane: ?Bale did not play because he is very close to an exit. We hope he can leave soon, it is even possible tomorrow. We are working to finalize his move to a new team.?

Barnett [Bale?s agent]: ?Zidane is a disgrace; he does not show respect for a player who has done so much for Real Madrid. Will Gareth leave? We?re working on it because it?s good for Bale and not because of Zidane?s pressure.? [afp]

To Bayern??

Banned

James Rodriguez to Atletico???

Banned

Nabil F?kir to Real Betis now a done deal for ?20m + around ?10m in bonuses with a 20% sell-on percentage clause as per reports

Banned

Sky Sources have reported a ?60m agreement between Tottenham Hotspur and Real Betis for highly rated midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, with ?25m going to PSG https://t.co/RzdbYrbop0

Banned

Arsenal are set to sign Dani Ceballos. Meeting tonight and the agreement is so close. Real Madrid are ready to accept the loan. The Spanish midfielder already had a call with Unai Emery ⚪️🔴 #transfers #AFC #Arsenal

Bruno Fernandes has expressed his desire to play in England amid interest from Manchester United.
    Sky Sports News understands United are keen on bringing theSporting Lisbon midfielder to the club this summer.

EMERY PRAISES CEBALLOS QUALITY
    Arsenal boss Unai Emery says Dani Ceballos "is a very good player"ahead of a potential loan deal for the Real Madrid midfielder.
    The Gunners have been linked with a season-long loan move for the 22-year-old as they look to add to their squad ahead of the new Premier League season.
    Ceballos, who started his career at Real Betis before moving to Madrid in 2017, played a starring role as Spain won the U21 European Championships this summer.
    "We are speaking about the possibility to sign one player," Emery said ahead of his side's final International Champions Cup match against Real in Washington DC.
    "We have different names and the club is working on that.
    "Ceballos is a very good player. I know him from [Real] Betis at the beginning and Real Madrid."

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Arsenal are set to sign Dani Ceballos. Meeting tonight and the agreement is so close. Real Madrid are ready to accept the loan. The Spanish midfielder already had a call with Unai Emery ⚪️ #transfers #AFC #Arsenal

'PEPE FUTURE ALMOST DONE'
    Lille president Gerard Lopez has revealed the future of in-demand winger Nicolas Pepe is close to being decided, with Man Utdreportedly nearing a ?70m deal for the player.
    The 24-year-old has been linked with a host of top European clubs this summer after scoring 23 goals in 41 appearances last season.
    Pepe admitted earlier this year that he was open to a move away from Lille and Lopez admits the Ligue 1 club are preparing for life without the Ivory Coast international.
    “In terms of departures and arrivals, if a player leaves, we will go and get what we need,” Lopez told French newspaper La Voix du Nord.
    “For Nico, it is almost done and he could have left last summer. It is true that there are big offers and big clubs in for him, so I think [he will leave].
    “Aside from that, you never know in football.”