Page 598 of 740 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Barcelona have lined up three options for January. Their first choice remains Philippe Coutinho, but if a move for the Liverpool attacker falls through, they will either move for Gremio's Arthur or Arsenal's Mesut Ozil

Gianluigi Donnarumma could leave AC Milan as soon as January, but a summer sale is more likely
    Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain would be the most likely destination for Donnarumma should he leave

city needs to get a central defender in jan. high top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    city needs to get a central defender in jan. high top priority.
    To Replace Kompany ?
    Van dijk might be available , Liverpool are also looking for one

Banned

Greizmann: http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...tletico-madrid

Arsene Wenger has insisted Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will not leave the club in January.

Speaking to reporters this morning, Wenger said:*"They will all stay. It's very difficult for me to tell you as I will analyse every case individually.

"My wish and my desire is that everybody stays. If you come in and tell me 'I will offer you this for this player' I will tell you yes or no."

Arsene Wenger*has also confirmed in the last few minutes that no approach has been made by*Manchester United*for German midfielder*Mesut Ozil.

Fabinho*is keen to leave*Monaco*at the end of the season but has ruled out a departure when the transfer window re-opens next month.

The Brazilian played a key role in the club's Ligue 1 title win last season and has been linked with*Manchester United*and*Atletico Madrid*in the past.

"Ordinarily, it's my last season at Monaco. Nothing is signed," he said.

PEP: WE NEED SIGNINGS

Pep Guardiola*says*Manchester City*could be in "trouble" if they don't make January additions, particular in defence.

"We are thinking about it," said Guardiola. "In that department [defence] we have few, few, few, few players and to handle all competitions we are in trouble.

"With the club, with [director of football] Txiki [Begiristain], we are going to see what we do in January."

Barkley: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/14/everton-poised-talks-withross-barkley-sam-allardyce-admits-may/amp/

January deals looks tough for most of the players

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    PEP: WE NEED SIGNINGS

Pep Guardiola*says*Manchester City*could be in "trouble" if they don't make January additions, particular in defence.

"We are thinking about it," said Guardiola. "In that department [defence] we have few, few, few, few players and to handle all competitions we are in trouble.

"With the club, with [director of football] Txiki [Begiristain], we are going to see what we do in January."
    Yes they are in big trouble

Manchester United have made an enquiry about 29-year-old Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Willian
    Source : Daily Mail

United boss Jose Mourinho is also ready to offload 28-year-old Armenia midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer and wants to sign Arsenal and Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil, 29, as his replacement
    Source :Daily Mirror

Liverpool remain keen on signing Southampton's 26-year-old Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk in January
    Source : Liverpool Echo

However, Manchester City want to add a centre-back to their squad in January and may also move for Van Dijk, though the Premier League leaders are also interested in Real Sociedad's Inigo Martinez, 26.
    Source : Goal.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Manchester United have made an enquiry about 29-year-old Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Willian
    Source : Daily Mail
    We need to strengthen the right flank for sure

Recently saw some stat justifying that..we created fewest chances from the ryt flank compared to the other big six teams

Some options that were listed included
    Mahrez
    Malcom
    Candreva

Others like ozil, greizmann, willian could be tried..but each one of them looks so tough to sign in January!!

And may be a CM who can be of good help in the absence of pogba..not sure of someone like Barkley or goretzka can do that job!!

Mourinho's relationship with periera might hav broken down!!

Plus a ryt back may be to be a deputy for Valencia or even a starter! Recall fosu mensah may be!

We would need to offload players before signing
    Last edited by perumal; 12-15-2017 at 05:21 PM.