Page 708 of 740 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7393

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Don't want him at United , better to keep distance from Raiola team...Pogba case is enough
    Don't want him at City too, better to keep distance from Raiola team... ManU's Pogba case is enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Don't want him at City too, better to keep distance from Raiola team... ManU's Pogba case is enough...
    180m koduthu aarum season vaanghum ennu thonnunnilla , may be in 2022 when his release clause becomes active
    Still who will be ready to pay his sky high wages ? I don't think City to pay more than KDB's new wages
    Man Utd had issues with Railola , that's why Haaland joined Dortmund instead of Man Utd
    ..more than even Jadon Sancho would like to get Jude Bellingham from Dortmund ...excellent physique and a box-to-box midfielder

Liverpool have agreed personal terms with RB Leipzig for French defender Ibrahima Konate, 21, whose release clause from the Bundesliga club is £34m

Barcelona president Joan Laporta is working on a three-year contract to offer to Argentina striker Lionel Messi in an attempt to persuade the 33-year-old to stay at the club

Barcelona have opened talks with representatives of Argentina striker Sergio Aguero, 32, who will leave Manchester City as a free agent in the summer.

30 mil euro per year. huge bonus if they win ucl.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    30 mil euro per year. huge bonus if they win ucl.
    i think he is the sort of player who is more interested in living life in a fast and happening city rather than prove his mettle in a hardened league and earn promising titles while he still can... personally, i find it really below his calibre and capability to continue playing for a one-horse race like the ligue 1... if he moves to bundesliga, i would consider it a better move though that is a similar race too... either the epl or the la liga... anything else is a waste of his talent... even a move to serie a is better than sticking with psg...
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 05-08-2021 at 08:55 PM.

i think he is the sort of player who is more interested in living life in a fast and happening city rather than prove his mettle in a hardened league and earn promising titles while he still can... personally, i find it really below his calibre and capability to continue playing for a one-horse race like the ligue 1... if he moves to bundesliga, i would consider it a better move though that is a similar race too... either the epl or the la liga... anything else is a waste of his talent... even a move to serie a is better than sticking with psg...
    Pulli full celebrate cheuthu jeevikkunna aal aanu. PSG okke verum waste team aanu. He shud move to epl is my concern

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Pulli full celebrate cheuthu jeevikkunna aal aanu. PSG okke verum waste team aanu. He shud move to epl is my concern

mbappe and haaland seem overrated, as of now atleast... മെസ്സി റൊണാൾഡൊ യുഗം കഴിഞ്ഞാൽ ആ ശ്രേണിയിലെത്താൻ കഴിവുള്ളവനാണ്... സ്വയം നഷിപ്പിക്കുകയാണ്...