Page 1 of 740 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Default ***Football transfer news&Rumours***

Friends...

Discuss about latest football transfer news and rumours here....

PLAYER TO FROM

Raul Al sadd Schalke

Fabio Aurelio Gremio Liverpool
    Last edited by baazigar89; 05-26-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Neymar rejected Spanish offers | Barcelona Football News, Fixtures, Results, Table | Sky Sports

Brazilian sensation Neymar has confirmed he shunned a move to Spain in order to stay with Santos.
    The 19-year-old, widely regarded as the best teenager in the world, had been expected to join Real Madrid next year after the Spanish giants looked to have beaten most of Europe's top clubs to his signature.
    Real thought they had a deal done and hoped Neymar would move to the Santiago Bernabeu at some point in 2012.
    But now Neymar has opted to pen a four-year deal with Santos and his agent says that he will not look to move until after the World Cup in 2014, which takes place in Brazil.
    Neymar revealed that both Real and Barcelona were contending for his signature.
    "There was interest from Spain, but I wanted to stay here because I am very happy," he said.
    Neymar explained at a news conference his decision to remain with Santos: "This was the important decision I have made in my life, and my parents helped me decide.
    "It is a way of thanking everyone here for all the love I have got, and I am happy to be here until 2014."
    Agent Wagner Ribeiro added to Lance. "Neymar is happy to be able to remain with Santos until at least 2014, after that he will decide where to go."

Agent: Thiago Motta's intention is to stay at Inter

The holding midfielder's representative has stated that his client is eager to continue his career at the Giuseppe Meazza despite being linked with moves elsewhere

Alessandro Canovi, the agent of Inter midfielder Thiago Motta, has stated that the former Barcelona player is keen to stay at his current club.
    The Italy international has been linked with moves away from the Champions League hopefuls, but his representative has stressed that the midfielder has no intention of leave the Giuseppe Meazza.

Yet, while Motta would prefer to remain an Inter player, Canovi has also admitted that there have been no discussions regarding a contract extension as yet.

"Thiago's intentions are very clear. He wants to stay with the Nerazzurri," Canovi was quoted as saying by Tuttomercatoweb.

"A contract renewal? There are no new developments. We are not in a rush to sign a new deal, though, as there's still plenty of time. We are waiting for Inter's call."

The 29-year-old's current contract runs until the summer of 2013.

Indiakku nalloru football team venam.
    lokathu mikacha 10-20 players-ne Indian teamil edukkanam...

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    Indiakku nalloru football team venam.
    lokathu mikacha 10-20 players-ne Indian teamil edukkanam...
    Indian team entha club anno?? lokathil ulla ellvareyum edukkan

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    neymar rejected spanish offers | barcelona football news, fixtures, results, table | sky sports

brazilian sensation neymar has confirmed he shunned a move to spain in order to stay with santos.
    The 19-year-old, widely regarded as the best teenager in the world, had been expected to join real madrid next year after the spanish giants looked to have beaten most of europe's top clubs to his signature.
    Real thought they had a deal done and hoped neymar would move to the santiago bernabeu at some point in 2012.
    But now neymar has opted to pen a four-year deal with santos and his agent says that he will not look to move until after the world cup in 2014, which takes place in brazil.
    Neymar revealed that both real and barcelona were contending for his signature.
    "there was interest from spain, but i wanted to stay here because i am very happy," he said.
    Neymar explained at a news conference his decision to remain with santos: "this was the important decision i have made in my life, and my parents helped me decide.
    "it is a way of thanking everyone here for all the love i have got, and i am happy to be here until 2014."
    agent wagner ribeiro added to lance. "neymar is happy to be able to remain with santos until at least 2014, after that he will decide where to go."
    [-x[-x[-x[-x

QPR manager Neil Warnock rules out move for LA Galaxy's David Beckham

The former Manchester United midfielder is out of contract when the MLS season finishes and has been linked with a January transfer to a number of clubs across Europe

QPR manager Neil Warnock has ruled out a January move for former England captain David Beckham.
    The LA Galaxy midfielder is out of contract when the MLS season ends later in November and QPR were amongst a host of clubs linked with securing his signature.

But when asked whether the move was a possibility, Warnock insisted the club had other priorities.

He told Sky Sports: "No, I can't see that, we're not there yet, we're a team in the making.

"We've some very important signings to make in January which we are looking at now, working on, to give us that push towards the end of the season.

"I like David, he is down to earth. It wouldn't bother him playing for QPR. He would play for the local team if he had to, he is that kind of guy.

"In our case, at the moment we've very good players in those areas, and we're looking to strengthen other areas.

"So until we're an established club I think we have to get our priorities right first."

The 62-year-old insisted that owner Tony Fernandes has ensured the club will be busy during the January transfer window and is even suggesting targets.

"He's given me about 247 [players] to look at it since I've met him," he continued.

"I try and give him an answer, but he's got friends all around the world and they're always calling him, so goodness knows what it's going to be like in the run-up to January.

"But the main thing is he is very supportive, he listens to what I have to say, he doesn't always agree, which is the prerogative of any owner.

"There will be times when he will wonder why I haven't played a particular player, and that's great.

"I tell him my reasons, and then I have to hope we get a result to prove me right. If we don't, he's right."

However, Warnock insisted he is focused on the club's upcoming games and is confident that they can pick up the necessary points.

He added: "They're all difficult games in their own way - Stoke are fantastic at home, Norwich also have a really good home record, and West Brom aren't bad.

"But we're playing quite well, so if we can eliminate the elementary mistakes, like we did against Manchester City, then we give most teams a good game."

Filippo Inzaghi uncertain over AC Milan future

The former Juventus man hopes to end his career at his current club, but only if he is made to feel valued by coach Massimiliano Allegri, otherwise he may consider other options

Filippo Inzaghi has revealed he is unsure over his future at AC Milan.

On Wednesday the 38-year-old former Juventus forward said he still had what it takes to be at San Siro.
    However, his opinion swiftly changed when he was asked whether a January exit was on the cards after being linked with Udinese.

"I want to end my career here, but we have to see whether Milan still need me," Inzaghi told the press.

"If I am made to feel important that there will not be a problem, otherwise we will see.

"The most important thing for me is to have returned being a footballer after the long-term knee injury.

"We will see what happens in the next two months, after that we will see what happens."

Inzaghi's contract at the club expires at the end of the 2011-12 season.

Santos eye move for AC Milan forward Robinho

The 27-year-old is a surprise target for his former side as they look to celebrate their 100 year anniversary, having spent six months on loan at the club in 2010

Santos are planning a sensational move to re-sign AC Milan forward Robinho in 2012 to mark their centenary year, according to reports from O Estado de Sao Paulo.
    After pulling off a major coup by agreeing a deal to keep Neymar at the club until 2014, Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro is keen to bring their former player back to Vila Belmiro.

"It's a dream to have him [Robinho] back in the centenary year and we are doing our best to make it a reality. Thanks to Neymar, Santos are now in the news around the world," the president told Estado.

Robinho started his career at Santos before leaving the club in 2005, joining Spanish giants Real Madrid for a fee believed to be £24million.

The Brazil international also enjoyed a six-month loan spell back at the side where he made his name in 2010, after falling down the pecking order at Manchester City, but has since rekindled his career at AC Milan.

PSG confirm Becks intent | Sky Sports

Paris St Germain president Nasser al-Khelaïfi has confirmed his desire to lure David Beckham to France.
    Qatar Sports Investment took control of PSG in the summer and have wasted little time investing huge money in the squad, with signings such as Javier Pastore and Kevin Gameiro.
    But Al-Khelaïfi admits PSG's project is only just beginning and he confirms their intent on persuading Beckham to join - although he admits a deal lies in the hands of their director of football Leonardo.
    "Beckham is extraordinary," Al-Khelaïfi told L'Equipe.
    "Could he join PSG? Frankly I can't tell you. PSG is attracted by any great players and Beckham is one of them.
    "But it will be up to Leonardo and the coach to give their opinion. Did I meet him? No. David Beckham, he goes beyond sport. He is an ambassador, a trademark, he is an example for other people.
    "But he is also remains a very good football player, and his age is no problem.
    "Could he play very often in first-team? It will be up to Leonardo to determine if the conditions are gathered for him to come or not.
    "But as long as we have no agreement with him, and it is not the case, we can't say anything.
    "We are currently satisfied with the players in our group, the team performances and atmosphere. I am not sure we will hire any additional players this winter."