102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celluloid

36 35.29%
  • Mumbai Police

63 61.76%
  • Memories

34 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 501 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 11879

Thread: ◄|███|██|█| PRITHVIRAJ |█|★|█| News Updates |█|██|███|►

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    athu pulli oru example paranjathu alle... malayalam tight schduleil theerkum, hindi movieinu kurachu adhikam time vendi varum.... 2or 3 malayalam movies varum... adutha varsham thanne mumbai police, jithu movie, pinne oru romantic movie (august cinemas) undu ennu kettu....
    hmm... nokkaam...
    I feel that more than Aiyaa, it's going to be Aurangzeb that decides his future in Hindi cinema... if he manages to hold his own in a film that has Arjun Kapoor in a double role...
    Be kind, rewind.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    hmm... nokkaam...
    I feel that more than Aiyaa, it's going to be Aurangzeb that decides his future in Hindi cinema... if he manages to hold his own in a film that has Arjun Kapoor in a double role...
    yes.. of course if fortune is in his favor.. he will definitely succeed....

4. Likes Ravi Tharagan, AnWaR liked this post

aiyyaa nale evideyokke release undu. mattannal keralathil ethra centersil release cheyyum

‘Enjoying the sex symbol status’

New hottie in town? Prithviraj romancing Rani in Aiyyaa.

Mollywood hunk Prithviraj Suku-maran is some 80-odd films old, but he says that he still feels as if Aiyyaa, where he starred opposite Rani Mukherjee is his first film. “I have done so many films. But with Aiyyaa, I feel like a newcomer.”

And with his six-pack body, did he feel shy in front of Rani? “Rani made me feel comfortable. And this whole thing of Meenakshi (Rani’s character) fantasising about Surya (Prithviraj’s character) is absolutely a new concept because until now, only women have been portrayed as a sex object. I guess I am the lucky one,” says the actor adding, “I am completely loving the subtle raunchiness of the film.”

While it took rigorous training and dieting to achieve the fantasy body, the man behind this is Prasad Anand. “I got the script last year and since then Prasad has been training me,” he says “Since this is my first Bollywood film, I was hard on myself and now everybody can see the result.”

The actor also hits out at those who say that Rani is looking vulgar and fat in the film. “It is how you perceive a character. Rani is commendable in the film.”

Prithviraj absolutely enjoyed shooting Dreamum Wakeupum and Aaga Bai. “I did whatever Vaibhavi asked me to do and it was fun,” he says “It is good to see that not only South films but a lot of actors are stepping into Bollywood” he says.

The actor, who is currently shooting for a Yash Raj production, Aurangzeb however, remained tight-lipped about the film.
    Instagram.com/vvipink

7. Likes AnWaR liked this post

vadake indiahlum poyi tholla thurakathirunnal kollaam..

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    only one film per year... athaayathu just three months... baaki samayam Bollywood-il concentrate cheyyum ennokke oru interview-il kandu... sathyamaanenkil, don't think it's a wise move.
    ithokke bollywood options pole irikkille... anyway 3 - 4 movies per okke mathi malayalathil..
    ഇരവഴഞ്ഞി അറബിക്കടലിനുള്ള താണെങ്കിൽ , കാഞ്ചന മൊയ്തീനുളളതാ...
    ഇത് മൊയ്തീന്റെ വാക്കാ.. വാക്കാണ് ഏറ്റവും വലിയ സത്യം..

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    vadake indiahlum poyi tholla thurakathirunnal kollaam..
    nahi nahi... avide kurach jada okke adichale rekshayullu...

Quote Originally Posted by AnWaR View Post
    nahi nahi... avide kurach jada okke adichale rekshayullu...
    hmm..athu shari aayirikim...

ee padam koluthumo..?

[QUOTE=Dylan;5151422]only one film per year... athaayathu just three months... baaki samayam Bollywood-il concentrate cheyyum ennokke oru interview-il kandu... sathyamaanenkil, don't think it's a wise move.[/QUOTE]

i think it's a good move....PRiney screenil kaanumbol koovaan vendi pokunnavar keralathil ullildatholam kaalam nalla 3-4 movies malayalathil cheythaal mathi...........

"Prithvi is an actor who is like wet clay and in the hands of the right potter
    moulds itself into the most remarkable shape that one can think of."

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    hmm..athu shari aayirikim...

ee padam koluthumo..?
    ennu pretheekshikkam macha... enthayalum songs clicked anu... ini padam pole irikkum... hindi aya kond 1 or 2 weeks nannayi odiyal mathi... njan saturday kanum ...