Page 1341 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 34184112411291133113391340134113421343135113911441 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 15611

Thread: 📰🗞️ FILM NEWS & UPDATES - The Latest Updates from Malayalam Movies 🗞️📰

FK SULTHAN

Legendary Girish karnad passed away ...........RIP

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK SULTHAN

bharathan samvidhanam cheytha neela kurinji poothappol enna chithrathil main role cheythitund .

Tovino Thomas

So here it is..! I’m really excited to present to you the official poster of Director Jayaraj Sir’s seventh movie in the NAVA RASA series, ROUDRAM 2018..!!

The movie is based on real-life incidents that occurred in central Travancore, during the devastating floods that Kerala survived. Roudram 2018 portrays the tempestuous ferocity of nature, and the utter helplessness of humankind before that might.

As someone closely involved with the rescue and relief activities in the aftermath of the flood, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the courage, strength and spirit of unity that the wonderful Malayali community displayed during the time of our greatest trial. I am sure that Roudram 2018 will be a true tribute to that spirit.

I wish Jayaraj Nair Sir and all the Cast and Crew of ROUDRAM 2018 all the very best.

Love,
    Tovino Thomas

5. Likes kandahassan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post

Tovino Thomas

So here it is..! I’m really excited to present to you the official poster of Director Jayaraj Sir’s seventh movie in the NAVA RASA series, ROUDRAM 2018..!!

The movie is based on real-life incidents that occurred in central Travancore, during the devastating floods that Kerala survived. Roudram 2018 portrays the tempestuous ferocity of nature, and the utter helplessness of humankind before that might.

As someone closely involved with the rescue and relief activities in the aftermath of the flood, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the courage, strength and spirit of unity that the wonderful Malayali community displayed during the time of our greatest trial. I am sure that Roudram 2018 will be a true tribute to that spirit.

I wish Jayaraj Nair Sir and all the Cast and Crew of ROUDRAM 2018 all the very best.

Love,
    Tovino Thomas

appol jude movie drop cheyumo?

Shane angane track maati good

Jude again posted 2403 ft Posters in FB...seems Roudram 2018 of Jayaraj made him frustrated..

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Jude again posted 2403 ft Posters in FB...seems Roudram 2018 of Jayaraj made him frustrated..
    Jayraj inte fully flood kanikulayrkum
    Coz itz based on a family during flood

Banned

ഒരു രാജ്യം ഒരൊറ്റ നികുതി GST വന്നപ്പോൾ 100 രൂപവരെ പ്രവേശന ഫീസ് ഈടാക്കിയിരുന്ന സാധാരണ തീയേറ്ററുകൾക്ക് 18% ഉം 100 രൂപക്ക് മുകളിൽ പ്രവേശന ഫീസ് ഈടാക്കിയിരുന്ന മൾട്ടിപ്ലക്സ് തീയേറ്ററുകൾക്ക് 28% നിരക്ക് ഏർപ്പെടുത്തി. അതായത് 118 രൂപ കുറഞ്ഞ ടിക്കറ്റിന്

ഇന്ത്യൻ ഫിലിം ഇൻഡസ്ട്രിയുടെ ഇക്കാലത്തെ പരിതാപകരമായ അവസ്ഥ മോഡിജിയെ സിനിമ പ്രവർത്തകർ എല്ലാവരും ചേർന്ന് ധരിപ്പിച്ചതിന് ശേഷം അദ്ദേഹം മുൻകൈ എടുത്ത് നികുതി നിരക്ക് സാധാരണ തീയേറ്ററുകൾക്ക് 18% ൽ നിന്ന് 12% ആയും മൾട്ടിപ്ലക്സ് തീയേറ്ററുകൾക്ക് 28% ൽ നിന്ന് 18% നിരക്ക് കുറച്ചു.
    അതായത് ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ 112 രൂപ കുറഞ്ഞ ടിക്കറ്റിന്

ഇപ്പൊൾ ധനമന്ത്രി തദ്ദേശസ്വയംഭരണ സ്ഥാപനങ്ങളുടെ ധനസമാഹരണത്തിന് വേണ്ടി പ്രവേശന ഫീസിൽ 10% വിനോദ നികുതി ഏർപ്പെടുത്താൻ ഓർഡർ ഇട്ടിരിക്കുകയാണ്. സാധാരണക്കാരന്റെ തീയേറ്ററുകൾക്ക് കേന്ദ്ര ഗവൺമെന്റ് നൽകിയ 6% നികുതി ഇളവിന് ഇരുട്ടടിയായി 10% കേരള ഗവൺമെന്റിന്റെ അധിക വിനോദ നികുതി. മറ്റൊരു പ്രധാനപ്പെട്ട കാര്യം പ്രവേശന ഫീസും 10% വിനോദ നികുതിയും ചേർത്ത് GST വരും, അതായത് 110 (100 + 10% of 100) രൂപക്ക് ലക്ഷ്വറി റേറ്റായ 18% ത്തിൽ. അതായത് 20 രൂപ GST. കേരളത്തിൽ അങ്ങോളമിങ്ങോളം 112 രൂപ സിനിമ ടിക്കറ്റിന് ഇനി മുതൽ 130 രൂപ കൊടുക്കണം. ടിക്കറ്റൊന്നിന് 18 രൂപ വർദ്ധനവ്

വിവരാവകാശ രേഖ പ്രകാരം കഴിഞ്ഞ സാമ്പത്തിക വർഷം സംസ്ഥാനം തദ്ദേശസ്വയംഭരണ സ്ഥാപനങ്ങളുടെ നികുതി നഷ്ടപരിഹാരയിനത്തിൽ തത്തുല്യമായ തുക GST Council നിന്ന് നേടിയെടുത്തിട്ടുണ്ട്.

കേരളത്തിൽ സാധാരണക്കാരന്റെ തീയേറ്ററുകളെല്ലാം ഭീമമായ നഷ്ടത്തിലും അടച്ചു പൂട്ടൽ ഭീഷണിയിലുമാണ്. സർക്കാർ തീയേറ്ററുകുടെ പരിതാപകരമായ അവസ്ഥ ധനമന്ത്രിക്ക് നന്നായറിയാം.

ചുരുക്കത്തിൽ ധനമന്ത്രി തെറ്റിധാരണ പറഞ്ഞു പരത്തി സാധാരണക്കാരന്റെ കൈയിൽ നിന്ന് 18% ലക്ഷ്വറി റേറ്റിൽ GST ഈടാക്കുന്നത് കടുത്ത അനീതിയാണ്. സാധാരണക്കാരന്റെ 12% GST റേറ്റ് കേരളത്തിൽ ഇല്ലാതാകും. ടിക്കറ്റൊന്നിന് 30 രൂപ നികുതിയിനത്തിൽ കിട്ടും. അതിൽ നമ്മുടെ സർക്കാരിന്റെ വിഹിതം 20 രൂപ, അടിപൊളി