Page 337 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 2372873273353363373383393473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 15611

Thread: 📰🗞️ FILM NEWS & UPDATES - The Latest Updates from Malayalam Movies 🗞️📰

Quote Originally Posted by muthalakunju View Post
    new generation film aanennu thonnunu....:condom:
    condom undo..enkil new generation thanne

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

GREAT WEEKEND FOR FAZIL

Yes, 3 discoveries of director Fazil are coming this week in Kerala Box Office with their films

1. MOHANLAL with his new investigative thriller GRANDMASTER
    2. KUNCHACKO BOBAN with his 50th movie MALLUSINGH
    3. FAHAD FAZIL with LalJose's DIAMOND NECKLACE

ATHIRAN - GO FOR IT, EXCELLENT DEBUT BY DIRECTOR VIVEK

4. Likes sprint, SUDHI, satheeshhpd liked this post

Hello i found a new poster on facebook........cant upload as i dont have enough posts.....anybody share this here.... i49.tinypic.com/27yzo0.jpg

LEGENDS

7. Likes kandahassan, Rayamanikyam liked this post
    mampilly

Kamal to make a film on Mollywood

Veteran director Kamal has come up with a new project which is expected to be the origin story of the Malayalam film industry. This movie, titled as Celluloid will be primarially based on the life story of J C Daniel, the first filmmaker in Malayalam cinema. Celluloid will be produced by Ubaid and Kamal.
    This movie will feature Prithviraj in the lead role, along with Samvrutha Sunil and Sreenivasan in other important roles. This movie is scheduled to start filming by August, this year.

mampilly

A parade of memories
    Every year, as Thrissur Pooram approaches and one feasts ones eyes on the spectacular sight of innumerable caparisoned elephants that stand proudly adorned with richly decorated umbrellas, Biju Menon, a talented actor of Malayalam cinema, slips into his childhood.

He is once again a policemans mischievous son for whom the festival meant everything in his life.

On Monday, returning from the Vadakkunathan temple with his wife Samyuktha and son, Biju Menon was in a pensive mood, reflecting about what Thrissur Pooram meant to him years ago.

Before cinema became a part of my life, the pooram was such an intrinsic chunk of my existence that I could never think of missing the occasion. But it is not always possible to attend nowadays.

mampilly

Anu Mol in God For Sale

Anu, who won the best new face of the year award recently, eagerly anticipates the release of the biopic movie Ivan Megharoopan, which will be her first release in Malayalam.

She is already well known in the Tamil film industry but had been mostly associated with art house movies in Malayalam cinema till now.

But finding it the ideal time to go for an image makeover, Anu has signed a completely commercial project with Bhakthiprasthanam, God For Sale.

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ITV View Post
    GREAT WEEKEND FOR FAZIL

Yes, 3 discoveries of director Fazil are coming this week in Kerala Box Office with their films

chackochan's 50th movie......

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ITV View Post
    GREAT WEEKEND FOR FAZIL

lalozhike mattellaaaaarum alappuzhakkaaar.....

Lalettane manjil virinja pookalilekku select cheythathu alappuzhayil vachu....

oru ...Alappuzha rocks ittaaaalo....????

13. Likes HARIKRISHNANS, satheeshhpd liked this post
    mampilly

A heartrending film Don Max

Rajesh Touchriver, the director of the film Prathyayam has approached the subject matter with a complete sense of realism. This film is inimitable in its story, direction and cinematography. All the actors in the film have been able to give it their best. Rama Tulasi, the cinematographer of this film has been successful in translating the vision of the director onto the screen. He has been able to skillfully incorporate a tone that the course of this story and its situations demand Don Max, the editor of Prathyayam affirms.

Though I have done editing for more than 30 films by now, to me this film is a heartrending one. Those who catch glimpses of the film will for sure be urged to watch the entire film. I expect the film to be well received by the audience.

After proving his mettle in ad films and television channels, Don has carved a niche for himself in the world of feature films, leveraging the possibilities of innovations in technology. This young editor, a native of Anikkad in Kottayam district in Kerala, had started his experiments with animation from his undergraduate days at St Thomas College, Pala. He has received Kerala state Cine Critics award 2006, Mathrubhoomi Vanitha award 2010, Kalainjar TV award 2011

Initially, my focus was on animation. Then I realized the possibilities in editing. On experimenting with it, my interest turned into involvement. I then joined Kethan Mehtas Institute and then worked in the Prime Time channel in Dubai. My editing work started in Kairali.

I did trailers for more than 50 films. During those days, opportunities were fewer and technical sophistication at a nascent stage. Some distinctive editing techniques used in television were tried out on videos, and it turned out to be a success. Those days, the price of editing software used to be 2,000,000 INR. For the same reason, the experiments were done using basic softwares.

My debut was through Shaji Kailass Tiger. It was Mammootty Sir who gave me an opening in Kairali Channel and provided opportunities in films. I experimented with doing editing at the location; which is becoming a norm these days.

I did editing for V K Prakashs Moonnaamathoraal, the first digital cinema in Malayalam. Cube came much later. I have been able to learn a lot and technically stay updated ever since.

It is in action films that one gets to try out unique techniques in editing. Jump cuts and fast cuts are common these days. I had the support of youngsters for my experiments in Malayalam films. I started to earn a name as an editor and won appreciation from directors and audience.

Most of my work has been in Tamil films like Aadhavan, Sura, Jaggubhai,etc.I have worked with many leading directors there. Though I have worked for films that were dubbed from Telugu to Malayalam, my direct debut in Telugu is through Pratyayam.

I have always tried to make stunt scenes more appealing. I have tried to explore ways of making the entry of heroes more powerful especially starting with Tiger. If there is a lot more leeway for experimentation in Tamil, it is certainly due to budget availability.

A recent film in Tamil Ponnar Shankar was for many reasons a novel one. Prashant plays double role in this film directed by Tyagarajan based on ex-Chief Minister Karunanidhis composition. The camera operators were from Australia. Just the daily rent of camera was 600,000 INR. Malayalam cannot afford such films. A high speed camera called White Cam was used in this.

Excellence in editing depends on the quality of visuals. Editing can make things two fold better than the original quality of visuals shot clarifies Don.