Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Movie Thread!.....Drishyam FK Viewers Register!

Default My Movie Thread!.....Drishyam FK Viewers Register!

About Me
    Born in 1980s, I grew up watching the blockbusters of Mohanlal…..and the love for Mohanlal,the actor is in my blood since the childhood…Stll, I remain so…Let me inform you first of all that I am a great lover Mohanlal….

Mohanlal – Priyadarshan combination
    Since “chithram “ this combo has provided malayalis complete entertainment…varieties of Humour, sweet songs, beautiful choreography,music, visual beauty, belnd of trgedy and comedy…Above all, Lalism at its peak…

My Expectations
    Chandralekha was the last film of this duo that I liked….I went to view “kakkakuyil” & “Kilichundan Mambazham” with great exp…. But, was thoroughly disappointed… I started believing that Priyan can never regain his magic touch again in Malayalam… But I had great hope for “Arabiyum ottakavum”…The title,desert back drop, Mohanlal looking cute again, Mukesh, peppy songs, posters all were good….only the trailer was average.

Arabiyum Ottakavum , P. madhavan nayarum
    Date: 17.12.2011
    Theatre: Alappuzha: Seethas (6.15pm)
    My comments are the following….

Mohanlal – Lakshmi rai combo
    Since 2000, Mohanlal has not been much involved in romance on screens…. I think Priyan showed great courage in daring to include romance in the movie….. it was a gamble….But, it worked….Really Mohanlal rocked in the song “chembaka vallikalil”…..He appeared cute and charming….It was nostalgic to see the old romatic hero in Mohanlal once again…The hero – heroine chemistry was also good…

The Turning Piont & The Twist
    Both are the cental points in the plot of the movie and had good impact in the film….Both were good….They were essential for the film to work…In fact I was wondering how this film will conclude as Madhavan nair’s life story was turning tragic… I am surprised to see many people here disagree with it…I don’t know why?

Mohan Lal – Mukesh Combo
    We love Tom & jerry….Similarly we love some cmbos like Mohanlal – Sreeni, Mohan Lal – Mukesh etc….They can never be boring… In the film also , they worked well….Mukesh created humour through witty dialogues & Mohan Lal through his wonder ful expressions and body language…..

The Desert Episode
    One of the highlights of the movie….What visual beauty!....it was thrilling also…the chase also was well shot….it is something You can never get from the so- called mass masala entertainers of recent time….It was typical Priyan stuff…The song came…It was a fun ride!

The Confusion comedy
    The confusion comedy at the marriage house was typical Priyadarshan comedy….But, it was enjoyable…. Suraj was amesome…. ‘Guruvayuruppuppa’ & Mohanlal’s revenge on Mamukkoya got good response from the crowd….The song boosted the fiesta….

The Climax
    The film gets back to the main story track … Mukesh’ troubles…family problems…So on…. Full of Twists!....I wondered for a time whether the story turns to be tragic…..Then came the much needed “Twist” (alredy commented about it)……The unexpected Last laugh came from Mohanlal’s encounter with his Boss…That was really funny….Mohan Lal’s expressions while watching the tape cute & funny…

The Response
    A Clean Entertainer from the Great Duo….I have not heard a negative opinion about the movie from my friends……I liked it & They liked it….I evoked Nostalgia….The so called negative opinion came from the web….Enthu cheyam ithu kapada sanyasikalude Nadanu…”Nammude Swantham Keralam”…Njan Hollywood cinemakal pathivayi kanunna oru sadharana malayali anu….Athu kondayirikkum, I have no complaint about the film….. A Good Entertainer.

My Prediction
    It will be a huge success with family support……It has all ingradients to attract family in a big way!

What’s Next
    Ready for watching “Arabi” again in the New Year with family….

(Note: sorry for my long review…..Thanks for reading the review)
    Last edited by yodha007; 02-03-2014 at 01:48 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks macha...

Nice review macha....repped
    Last edited by speedster; 12-29-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    thanks macha...
    Welcome Sathan....

kollam macha......1980

Super Duper Review Macha. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by speedster View Post
    Nice review macha....

Thanks machu.....

Fk yil puthan tharodhayam , nee chunakkuttiyada

Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    kollam macha......1980

1983...to be specific...