Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus fc

Quote Originally Posted by mampilly View Post
    Gretast italian club ac mialan alleee
    29 vs 18 is no match.

Most number of WC Winners and Ballon d'Or Winners are from Juventus. Not just in Europe, but in the whole world.

Juventus is THE core club that supplies everything to Italian National Football Team. Azzurri is so dependent on Juve. The tradition of Juventus to play maximum number of Italians possible is still being followed. Even nowadays, atleast 7 players who start a game for Juve are Italians. So much that there is even a separate wikipedia page for Juventus's link with Azzurri.

Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_F.C._and_the_Italian_national_football_team
    66% of the football fans in Italy are found to be supporting Juventus. 2nd comes Inter and Milan are actually only 3rd. Milan,Inter,Roma and Lazio fans are mostly from their own hometowns, whilst it is very characterestic of Juve that their fanbase is diffused throughout Italy, especially Southern Italy.

2. Likes hitman87, Giggs liked this post

I hope that the glory days of Juventus come soon. Had enough of Milan.

Amauri scored his most important goal for Juventus , but for Fiorentina. LOL

Milan 1-2 Viola, Jovetic and Amauri killed off Milan.

Meanwhile, Juventus continued their impressive form by defeating Palermo in Sicily by 2 goals to none. Goals from Bonucci and Quagliarella.

Juve are back on top again in Serie A, leading Milan by two points. And still unbeaten.

Quote Originally Posted by egregious View Post
    Amauri scored his most important goal for Juventus , but for Fiorentina. LOL

Milan 1-2 Viola, Jovetic and Amauri killed off Milan.

Meanwhile, Juventus continued their impressive form by defeating Palermo in Sicily by 2 goals to none. Goals from Bonucci and Quagliarella.

Juve are back on top again in Serie A, leading Milan by two points. And still unbeaten.
    The lead is one point ..it will go down to the wire

And it happened again. Alessandro Del Piero scored the winner again that will most probably clinch the Scdetto for Juventus. One more year of contract extension is on the cards. No ADP, no Juve

Juventus 4-0 Roma.

Milan 1-1 Bologna

The gap is now 3 points and Juve have one hand in the Scudetto already

Juve flop aayirunnile Henry...??

My favourite Juve player was Pavel Nedeved....The chzeck republican team of late early 2000s were awesome..
    I think Vidal is going to be the new icon for Juve !!! He's one of the best midfield players in Europe!!Juve just need some more quality additions and they can compete with anyone in Europe..

Quote Originally Posted by egregious View Post
    And it happened again. Alessandro Del Piero scored the winner again that will most probably clinch the Scdetto for Juventus. One more year of contract extension is on the cards. No ADP, no Juve
    I think Juve should let ADP go ..just like Real did for Raul and Guti!!DP is playing well lately but that doesn't mean that he has full 90 minutes in him.

One player impressed me a lot is Buffon.He was playing like crap during the last two seasons..This year he is very solid and back to his former self.