Page 892 of 895 FirstFirst ... 392792842882890891892893894 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 8946

Thread: 👑DULQUER SALMAN👑 Official Thread ''THE PRINCE OF MOLLYWOOD''🤴

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Dulquer next Telugu film with director Hanu raghavapudi??.pooja hedge heroine?? Online reports
    Last edited by Abin thomas; 05-11-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Igher ippol thodunnathokke vivadam anallo keralathilum...puthiya veedilekku pipe panikkum vendi road ok kuthi polichunnu paranju elamkulathu sangharsham pipe Pani nattukar nirthichu... best time thanne...
    നിരീശ്വരവാദികളേം സ്വതന്ത്രചിന്തകരേം ഇൻഡ്യൻജനത എന്ന് കേൾക്കാൻ തയ്യാറാകുന്നുവൊ അന്നു മുതൽ ഈ രാജ്യം ഭൂമിയിലെ No-1 വികസിത രാജ്യമാകും !

Let rumour mills run..,,,

K U R U P

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    Mammootty & Dulquer Addict

7. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Basil369 View Post
    K U R U P

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    Kikkidu 😎🙌

Lulu

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dulquer - Jithu Joseph film undo ? Pulliyedo interviewil paranjapole ketu ??

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    Dulquer - Jithu Joseph film undo ? Pulliyedo interviewil paranjapole ketu ??
    Innale live il paranjathalle ath.dq nod oru thread paranjitond ennu paranju. athre ullu.odane onnum illa.in future kanum.
    Last edited by Abin thomas; 05-29-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Alphonse Putharen: 'In future I'll be doing film with Dulquer'

From 32:54 of Alphonse's latest interview with Baradwaj Rangan (5 years of Premam).

Interesting highlights of the interview:

From 1:08 -
    - I was going to do a Musical with Kalidas in the beginning. And since the film was taking a lot of time, he didn't have dates. He told that he has nearly 10 films lined up. I told that it's better to go for 10 films rather than waiting for one film of mine.
    - About the Hindi feature, I went to Bollywood. I met Karan Johar and Phantom films, I met Anurag Kashyap and a lot of filmmakers after Premam for the remake. Actually Karan Johar and Dharma productions wanted me to do it with Varun Dhawan and I met Varun Dhawan. The problem was I did not want to revisit Premam again. I did not know if I would make it better or worse............. They wanted the rights, it's theirs. I do not know who is going to do it.
    - In between I wanted to do a tamil film with Mammooty and Arun Vijay. But since the budget was high like 15 crores, It didn't go well.
    - Next movie will be a musical.

From 31:00 -

About Alphonse's relationship with Nivin, 'He wanted me to be a film maker, He wanted me to grow in someway'.

It would have been a brilliant interview had it been in Tamil or Malayalam.