Page 891 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 10538

Thread: 👑DULQUER SALMAN👑 Official Thread ''THE PRINCE OF MOLLYWOOD''🤴

Lulu

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Dulquer - Jithu Joseph film undo ? Pulliyedo interviewil paranjapole ketu ??

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    Dulquer - Jithu Joseph film undo ? Pulliyedo interviewil paranjapole ketu ??
    Innale live il paranjathalle ath.dq nod oru thread paranjitond ennu paranju. athre ullu.odane onnum illa.in future kanum.
    Last edited by Abin thomas; 05-29-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Alphonse Putharen: 'In future I'll be doing film with Dulquer'

From 32:54 of Alphonse's latest interview with Baradwaj Rangan (5 years of Premam).

Interesting highlights of the interview:

From 1:08 -
    - I was going to do a Musical with Kalidas in the beginning. And since the film was taking a lot of time, he didn't have dates. He told that he has nearly 10 films lined up. I told that it's better to go for 10 films rather than waiting for one film of mine.
    - About the Hindi feature, I went to Bollywood. I met Karan Johar and Phantom films, I met Anurag Kashyap and a lot of filmmakers after Premam for the remake. Actually Karan Johar and Dharma productions wanted me to do it with Varun Dhawan and I met Varun Dhawan. The problem was I did not want to revisit Premam again. I did not know if I would make it better or worse............. They wanted the rights, it's theirs. I do not know who is going to do it.
    - In between I wanted to do a tamil film with Mammooty and Arun Vijay. But since the budget was high like 15 crores, It didn't go well.
    - Next movie will be a musical.

From 31:00 -

About Alphonse's relationship with Nivin, 'He wanted me to be a film maker, He wanted me to grow in someway'.

It would have been a brilliant interview had it been in Tamil or Malayalam.

Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
    Alphonse Putharen: 'In future I'll be doing film with Dulquer'

From 32:54 of Alphonse's latest interview with Baradwaj Rangan (5 years of Premam).

Interesting highlights of the interview:

From 1:08 -
    - I was going to do a Musical with Kalidas in the beginning. And since the film was taking a lot of time, he didn't have dates. He told that he has nearly 10 films lined up. I told that it's better to go for 10 films rather than waiting for one film of mine.
    - About the Hindi feature, I went to Bollywood. I met Karan Johar and Phantom films, I met Anurag Kashyap and a lot of filmmakers after Premam for the remake. Actually Karan Johar and Dharma productions wanted me to do it with Varun Dhawan and I met Varun Dhawan. The problem was I did not want to revisit Premam again. I did not know if I would make it better or worse............. They wanted the rights, it's theirs. I do not know who is going to do it.
    - In between I wanted to do a tamil film with Mammooty and Arun Vijay. But since the budget was high like 15 crores, It didn't go well.
    - Next movie will be a musical.

From 31:00 -

About Alphonse's relationship with Nivin, 'He wanted me to be a film maker, He wanted me to grow in someway'.

It would have been a brilliant interview had it been in Tamil or Malayalam.
    15cr mammootty movie high budgeto ??
    cheyyaamaayirinnu.. tamililum hit aayene

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post
    Dulquer will reject this as he doesn’t agree to doing remakes

FK Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Oruvan1 View Post
    15cr mammootty movie high budgeto ??
    cheyyaamaayirinnu.. tamililum hit aayene
    njanum ath thanneya vichariche. but Bilingual ayirikilla. Tamil matram ayirikkum subject also might not be appealing to masses. allengil tamil lum fan following ulle alphonse nu cheyyan pettunethe ullu

10. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Pattiye pidichulla post pinvalichalle enthoru avasthayanu oralude personal istanistaghal polum parihanikkan pattatha fans....
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Pattiye pidichulla post pinvalichalle enthoru avasthayanu oralude personal istanistaghal polum parihanikkan pattatha fans....
    Ath 2019 Jan itta post anu
    Ath ipzhum avde thanne und

Sent from my moto e(6s) using Tapatalk