Page 815 of 1057 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 10564

Thread: 👑DULQUER SALMAN👑 Official Thread ''THE PRINCE OF MOLLYWOOD''🤴

Karwaan theatril kandu. Istayilla. Wish he does not do such films.

Mahanati pole ulla padangal cheyyatte. Or maybe even a mani ratnam film

Quote Originally Posted by Mammooka fan View Post
    Pullik kittya Malayalam scripts onnum ishtapettu kanula soo chythila
    Chumma enthelum chytha mathyo

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Pinnalla . His remuneration in a Bollywood movie will be more than the budget of his Malayalam film. Who will not be interested?

Tamil he will be interested. Because Hindi, Tamil Telugu okke payment ulla industries aanu.

OYMPK may be a backlog which he needs to complete
    What I understood is that (esp f you watch the English interview which is slightly different from the Mal one) he isn't interested in Telugu much because he doesn't know the language and doesn't think that effort is worth it. Tamil - kooduthal onnum paranjila except that KKK is up for release. Hindi aanu kooduthal interestnu tonunoo.

He said that he feels more comfortable on Bollywood vfilm sets because assistant directors there are of his same level.

Whereas the assistant directors here do not have any exposure. And of course bollywood is more professional than malayalam.

As far as I know he seems to be saying the same kind of dialogues which Prithviraj used to say during ayya Aurangzeb days.

Hope he becomes successful there so that he doesn't have to return here like how Prithviraj did. If so he will be one of the few south indian actors to
    have a successful career there. Wishing him all the best.

I don't think it will be a loss to mollywood since we have youngsters like tovino here.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbro View Post
    What I understood is that (esp f you watch the English interview which is slightly different from the Mal one) he isn't interested in Telugu much because he doesn't know the language and doesn't think that effort is worth it. Tamil - kooduthal onnum paranjila except that KKK is up for release. Hindi aanu kooduthal interestnu tonunoo.

He said that he feels more comfortable on Bollywood vfilm sets because assistant directors there are of his same level.

Whereas the assistant directors here do not have any exposure. And of course bollywood is more professional than malayalam.

As far as I know he seems to be saying the same kind of dialogues which Prithviraj used to say during ayya Aurangzeb days.

Hope he becomes successful there so that he doesn't have to return here like how Prithviraj did. If so he will be one of the few south indian actors to

I don't think it will be a loss to mollywood since we have youngsters like tovino here.
    ningalalathe aa interview kanda arkkum
    ingane thonum ennum thonunnu as interviewil he specifically paranjitundu ente primary focus mal anennu ee yr march oypk release undu ennum athupole he will do hindi too athil enthanu prob pinne dqnu ivide ulla fan following Vere arkundennu ellarkkum ariyam so ningal veruthe kaniyan akanda..

Hindiyil eke pidichu nikan patuvo? Current generation nala competition undu.

Endheke paranyalum his core audience is in Kerala... w/ some maybe tamil&telugu fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfas221B View Post
    Dropped alla ennan ippozhum arinjath

May be orupaad changes varaan chance und aa project il

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
    Director change indavum enna thonunnath
    😬

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    ningalalathe aa interview kanda arkkum
    ingane thonum ennum thonunnu as interviewil he specifically paranjitundu ente primary focus mal anennu ee yr march oypk release undu ennum athupole he will do hindi too athil enthanu prob pinne dqnu ivide ulla fan following Vere arkundennu ellarkkum ariyam so ningal veruthe kaniyan akanda..
    Pulli best of luck oke koduth dqne bollywoodilek paranjuvitittund
    Iniyipo onnum paranjit karyilla 😬

Quote Originally Posted by DQsupporter View Post
    Director change indavum enna thonunnath
    😬

Yes njaanum angane kettu ...

Ee aduth onnum varumennum thonnunnilla

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Njaan paranjittalla bhai DQ bollywoodilekku pokkunnathu.

Njaan akke oru request mathre paranjittullu. Thread title change cheyyan since he I thought he is no more connected to Mollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by DQsupporter View Post
    Pulli best of luck oke koduth dqne bollywoodilek paranjuvitittund
    Iniyipo onnum paranjit karyilla 

Competition undu. But still aa competitionte idayail even if he becomes one of the actors he will get five times what he gets in Malayalam. Ivide remuneration illallo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    Hindiyil eke pidichu nikan patuvo? Current generation nala competition undu.

Endheke paranyalum his core audience is in Kerala... w/ some maybe tamil&telugu fans.