Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: FK Exclusive Online Chat with Director Mr B Unnikrishnan

Quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman View Post
    Sir Grand master BGM works gopi sundar thanne alle cheyyunnath ??
    No...Deepak Dev

2. Likes Sulaiman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nryn View Post
    Hello sir. Thanks for taking your time out for this session.

How was the experience working with a professional production company like UTV in comparison with the typical production setup in Malayalam? In terms of not just the finances, the other support as well.

All the best for Grandmaster. Hope it turns out to be a good one!
    Thanks! Guess I have already answered ur qstn

Quote Originally Posted by AnWaR View Post
    Welcome to FK Unni sir.

My Questions:

1. How was your experience working with a big firm such as UTV? Do you think they are here in Mollywood to stay?

2. What do you think went wrong with 'thriller' inspite of dealing with a hot contemporary issue?

3. Do you have any plans of a Pritvi movie in near future?

All the very best for Grandmaster.. Many thnaks for bringing Lalettan and Priyamani together. I like both of them..
    2.Bad screen play
    3 ya, there will be

5. Likes K K R, AnWaR, bhat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisonjyothi View Post
    Sir.......
    madambi enna chitrattile lalettanum kpac lalitayum tammilula ammayum makanumayulla bandavum chettan aniyan bandavum valare sookshmamayi tane prekshakanilettikan sirnu kazinju....amma mazakarinu.song kand.njan karanju poyatanu......
    Grandmasterilum family elements prateekshikamo........
    Hmmm....this one is going to be different

Quote Originally Posted by John Raj View Post
    welcome back sir.....

Grandmaster enna title um movie yumaayi enthenkilum relation? Ith vare paranjathil ninnum story outline il kooduthal enthenkilum parayanavumo? shibu ettan aayulla experience engane undaayirunnu?
    The title defines the film

8. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by asuyalu View Post
    Welcome to FK sir

താങ്കളുടെ 'അന്നും മഴയായിരുന്നു' എന്ന ടെലി ഫിലിം കണ്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്. 'ഭാഷാ പോഷിണി' , 'മലയാളം വാരിക' തുടങ്ങിയ ആനുകാലികങ്ങളില്* താങ്കളുടെ പല രചനകളും വായിക്കാന്* കഴിഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്.വിവിധ മാധ്യമങ്ങളില്* താങ്കളുടെ അഭിപ്രായ പ്രകടങ്ങങ്ങള്* വീക്ഷിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്.ഇവയില്* നിന്നൊക്കെ ബി.ഉണ്ണികൃഷ്ണന്* എന്ന വ്യക്തിയെക്കുറിച്ച്, കലാകാരനെക്കുറിച്ചു എന്നില്* രൂപപ്പെട്ട ധാരണകള്*ക്ക് പലപ്പോഴും ബി.ഉണ്ണികൃഷ്ണന്* എന്ന ചലച്ചിത്ര സംവിധായകനുമായി ഏറെ അകല്*ച്ച തോന്നിക്കുന്നു. കുറച്ചു കൂടി വ്യക്തമായി പറഞ്ഞാല്* താങ്കള്* സംവിധാനംചെയ്യേണ്ടത് ഇത്തരം ചിത്രങ്ങള്* അല്ല എന്ന തോന്നല്* പലപ്പോഴും ഉണ്ടാകാറുണ്ട്. എന്റെ തികച്ചും വ്യക്തിപരമായ ഒരു വിലയിരുത്തല്* ആണ് ഇത്.താങ്കള്* ഇതിനോട് എങ്ങനെ പ്രതികരിക്കുന്നു?സംവിധായകന്* എന്ന നിലയില്* താങ്കള്* ഇതുവരെ ചെയ്ത ചിത്രങ്ങളില്* നിന്നും ഏറെ വ്യത്യസ്തമായ,തികച്ചും മറ്റൊരു തലത്തില്* സംവദിക്കുന്ന തരം ചിത്രങ്ങള്* എന്നെങ്കിലും പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കാമോ?'ഗ്രാന്*ഡ്* മാസ്റര്*' ഇത്തരം ഒരു മാറ്റത്തിന് തുടക്കം ആകും എന്ന് കരുതാന്* കഴിയുമോ?
    Thanks! Will try n do films that justify the other me

10. Likes UoB, Warlord, B I L A L, asuyalu liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aadu Thoma View Post
    Sir, We heard Lal sir's Mom got hospitalised during the climax shooting period, still Lal sir managed to be with you & your crew as well as in hospital .... How did you managed the situation when you come to know Lal sir's mom got hospitalised or what was your reaction at that time ?
    Had a tough time...more because she is my sister( we r first cousins)

Quote Originally Posted by kidurahul View Post
    sir,grandmaster fresh story aano?? enthenkilum inspirations undo ?
    Inspired by a great crime story writer. But the story is fresh, if u can call it that
    Last edited by B Unnikrishnan; 03-16-2012 at 09:20 AM.

13. Likes iNoorRoshan, The Extremist, AnWaR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by reader View Post
    considering ur issue with Thilakan sir,can v expect to c him don a role in ur movie?
    I have no issue with him

15. Likes AnWaR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    sir i am fan, liked most of ur work., wud like to ask u a question ..

lalettan looks lalettan after a long long time, he looks so pleasing and charismatic., who decided/designed the look of chandrashekar in grandmaster? you, he or someone else...?!

all te best for te movie and wish/hope u have an interesting script for a thriller !!
    I have decided it n he worked very hard to give me what I wanted.

17. Likes iNoorRoshan liked this post