Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: FK Exclusive Online Chat with Director Mr B Unnikrishnan

Quote Originally Posted by Munaf ikka View Post
    FK yude abhimaanamaaya member, shibuvine kurichu unni sir-nnu enthaanu parayaanullath??..........
    Shibu is talented. I m sure he will make it to the top

Sir, Saw your comment in twitter -'Its a sin to misuse such a wonderful actor like Mohanlal'.
    Do you think that our film makers fail in utilizing the caliber of a great actor like Lalettan? Are you
    confident that you have done justice in this regard?
    Last edited by Lakkooran; 03-16-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Hello sir,
    മാറ്റത്തിന്റെ പാതയില്* ആണ് മലയാള സിനിമ എന്ന് പറയുമ്പോഴും ഇത്തരം മാറ്റങ്ങള്*ക്കു കാരണമായി ചൂണ്ടി കാണിക്കപ്പെടുന്ന

മിക്ക സിനമകളും ബോക്സ്* ഓഫീസില്* പരാജയം ഏറ്റു വാങ്ങുന്നു എന്ന് കാണാം. മലയാള സിനിമ മാറുന്നു.

എന്നാല്* പ്രേക്ഷകര്* ആ മാറ്റത്തിനൊപ്പം സഞ്ചരിക്കാന്* വിമുഖത കാട്ടുന്നു എന്നാണോ ഇതിനര്*ത്ഥം?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbar View Post
    1.Trailor ennanu release cheyunnadh ?

2.cliche police flick cheruvakal illanu paranjallo..then alasan aya police oficer(dadycool,etc), husumayi akannu kaziyunna vakeel wife(so many times we hav seen in police filims,recent eg-baba kalyani,oru nal varum),makal, ithoke cliche alle? On the contrary makale/wifene thatikondu powal,terorisum,police storyil nayakanu family undayal avare vilianmar thattal thudangiya kalaparipadikal illatha oru difrent police cinema pratikshikamo?
    1. Trailer nxt week
    2 if look at the ppl u meet on street or at home, they r all cliches; husband,wife, father, mother, daughter,sister, son, teacher, cop, newspaper boy, bank officials....you! I guess what they do or speak makes each one of them unique. Btwn, the storyline u r talking abt sounds absolutely strange to me. Which film?

5. Likes JabbaR, bhat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SunDarAN View Post
    1.E movie 2 music directorsundo?
    2.Ake ethra songsundu?
    3 Songs plus a promo song. And I have also decided to include a composition which gives the feel of the movie in the album.
    Deepak Dev is the music director. He has come out with some great music

7. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The X Boss View Post
    Sir, welcome to fk.
    Shibu chettane Asstnt. Dir aakkiyathilum Cinekeralam.com Online Marketing Partner aakkiyathilum aadyam Thanks parayunnu.
    1. Innu facebook um orkut um fk yum polulla social ntwrkng site kal Traffic,salt n pepper,beatiful,ee adutha kaalathu thudangiya cinemakale puthiya kaalathinte chithrangalennum trend setter kal ennum malayalikal ishttappedunna chithrangal ennum pukazhthi paadunnu.
    Ennaal yathaarthathil theaterukal house full aakkaanum theater ilakki marikkaanum innum vendathu pokkiriraja,karyasthan,cristian brthrs thudangiya thattu polippan masala padangalaanu.
    Itharam padangalkku van clctn um nerathe paranja 'trend setter' films online il maathramaanu super hit status mattum kittunnathu.
    Ithil aaraanu kuttakkaar Prekshakano? Cinema pravarthakaro? Atho theater udamakalo?
    I don't want to be judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by B Unnikrishnan View Post
    1. Trailer nxt week
    2 if look at the ppl u meet on street or at home, they r all cliches; husband,wife, father, mother, daughter,sister, son, teacher, cop, newspaper boy, bank officials....you! I guess what they do or speak makes each one of them unique. Btwn, the storyline u r talking abt sounds absolutely strange to me. Which film?
    (sir thanx alot, supa happy to hear that trailor coming on nextweek, awaiting )
    filims like
    mukham(targeting wife),dadycool(kidnaping son),roudram(atacking wife n child),keerthi chakra (vanishing entire family), and so many old cop filims of sg

Quote Originally Posted by rozzes View Post
    Hi Unnikrishnan Sir,

Myself Firoz.Hope you remember me meeting you during the shoot at Kakkanad Athani,near manjooran villas.

Thanks a lot for giving a space for shibu in your crew.Talking to him i felt he was thorougly overwhelmed by the experiences he had in your sets.

Hope the movie has come up well.What is your final words on Grandmaster,i mean the genre,the treatment.What is your take on the so called new generation cinemas which seems to be the current trend? Atleast some in the forum feel that they lack the cultural novelty and are being too bold for the certifications given to them!
    I do remember u. Thanks. GM is going to be my personal favorite!
    The new gen cinema: All these guys r talented; but sad that their socio political awareness is pathetically low. Really shocked to see RSS potrayed as the guardian angels in such a film. And, looking down upon Vilappinsaala resistance is sheer political ignorance.

11. Likes anjharitham, Hari, K K R, bhat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Saaradhi View Post
    hi UNNI sir,,

Very happy to meet you again here.. Myself VIPIN..

In all your past movies ,I have noticed that a junior STAR will be there with the main hero through out the movie .. eg: Ajmal in Madambi, Fahad in Pramani, Padmasurya in IG, .... Narein in Grandmaster............ Whether you putting intentionally a second hero with the central character or casting as per the script demands ??

Grandmaster is a Hero Oriented or story oriented film ? Can we put Grandmaster in new generation movie list ?

All the best for the GM and your coming projects too.. Wish U to c

ome with a rockin Prithviraj project again.. ( I am a die hard Prithvi fan)..
    Thanks! Guess I have already answered most of ur questions

Quote Originally Posted by Makarand View Post
    Hello Sir!!

Happy to see you back in FK!!

1. Being the team taking pioneer advantage of UTV production facility in Malayalam, do you feel it is going to be beneficial for an industry like ours in a long term perspective? Can we foresee any chance of such giants engulfing the industry as a whole (just like what happened with Sun pictures in Tamil Nadu)?

2. Most of the associations from our industry are against award shows and stars nites (lastly witnessed the biggest protest and opposition for Suryathoejassode Amma). But the same year, FEFKA joined hands with Amrita TV and Producers Association with Surya TV. Isn't it ironical? And why only once? Is FEFKA coming up with any other shows as accordinknowledge, Amrita awards doesn't have co-operation from FEFKA this year

(Please excuse me if I am wrong). ?

3. In your first online chat with FK , you had shared the plans of taking a feel good/romantic off the track movie with Vyshakh Rajan as the producer. Are you still on with that project? Isn't this the best time to come up with such a movie? Eagerly waiting as I we have always adored your short/tele film/offbeat works.

Thank You sir..
    1. No, they r not going to "engulf" our industry. The advantage I see is that the production will be more disciplined and organized.
    2 FEFKA has never ever opposed stage shows.
    3 That project is still on. Anjali is writing it. She needs some more time to come back to it as she has a small baby now.

14. Likes K K R, AnWaR liked this post