Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FK Exclusive Online Chat with Director Mr B Unnikrishnan

Default FK Exclusive Online Chat with Director Mr B Unnikrishnan

Director of 'Grand Master', Mr B Unnikrishnan chats exclusively with Forum Keralam.

Date - March 15th, Thursday
    Time - 9.00 p.m

Please start posting your questions.This thread will be movoed to FK Hot Seat before starting the chat.

Request to all - Please avoid other discussions in this thread and post only your questions.

GOOD EVENING,SIR.WELCOME TO FK.

Thanks Unnikrshnan Sir for this exclusive online chat. Thanks a lot for giving a golden opportunity to Shibu and also for making Forum Keralam / Cine Keralam as the Marketing Partners of 'Grand Master'

My Question - Please tell briefly about Grand Master.How 'Grand Master' is different from your other films like 'Tiger', 'IG', 'Thriller' etc.
    Last edited by MALABARI; 03-15-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    MAMMOOKKA

Thangale polulla munnira samvidhayakar palappozhum kadhak pradhanyam kodukathe starsnte stardom'n value kodukunnath oru cinemaye safe zonel akan vendi ano..?
    Last edited by Shankar Das; 03-15-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Sir... First Of all... Best Wishes for ur Grand Master & giving opportunity for Shibu bhai to assist you..

My question :

1. GM is your 2nd film with Lalettan. So, What we can expect from you in this movie compare to Madambi ?

2. Megastar, Superstar, Thudangiya Thaara padavikalodu Sir Yojikkunundo ??
    Last edited by Lakkooran; 03-15-2012 at 09:07 PM.

My question?
    Sir
    From your tweet i came to know that this film is not a typical police story do u think this will lead to unhappines for hard core fans who is expectng some firy dialogues nd like that same way general public also who expectng masala police stories
    Last edited by Kochikaran; 03-15-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Qn 1 : When is GrandMaster releasing and whats ur thoughts on the movie ?

Qn 2: Budget n Satellite Rights of GrandMaster ?

My question. More hyped films are becoming disasters in the theatres if we give much hype to this film can you say that this film can satisfy us and nowa days promotions are taking place in such a way that it may affect the cinema because of the fake information about the film the best eg is casanovva so sir i think this will not happen to this film please comment sir

My questein is

Grand masterinte satellite right asianet 3.25 cr nu vaangi ennu kettu. Shariyano ?.

$igning Of RobinHooD

Sir, Welcome Again To FK...

1. What is Ur Take On The Wide Releasing Of Movies In Kerala ?? Are U Satisfied with the Current Releasing System ?

2. Adutha Kalathu irangiya ethenkilum Malayalam Padam kandittu ithu thankalku direct cheythaal kollaamaarunnu ennu thonnundo?

3. Remake Filmsinodu thaankal yojikkunnundo? For Eg: Rathinirvedham, Nidra, Ina , Rasaleela ....
    Ithu Malayala Cinemakku Gunamo dhoshamo?

4. GRANDMASTER Aprilil Irangaan pokunnu... Ithuvareyullathu vechu thaankal Direct cheythekkunna padangale engane RATE cheyyum
    (Including Grandmaster )[In The Increasing Order Of Rating]

5. Ambili Chettanu Throughout Role aano ee padathil ? Virodhamillenkil dhehavumaayittulla setile anubavangal pankuvekkaamo ? All Our Prayers are with Him.

Please Try To Arrange an Online/Telephonic Interview with Lalettan/Narain/Priyamani/Roma....
    And I Wish All The Best For GRANDMASTER. Do Market it according To the Genre... Bcoz , Giving High Xpectation will only Harm Any Movie Like Other Recent Movies...
    Last edited by abcdmachan; 03-15-2012 at 10:13 AM.

10. Likes Rockstar Emil liked this post

r u attempting to tell a realistic cop story through GM minus the usual elements?

u had picked gopi,lal n jagati as the best mal cinema has ever seen ,don't u think mamooty also desevred a mention?

12. Likes Moviebuff369, Deewana, Hari Jith liked this post