Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {-->The King & The Commissioner FDFS Review....Fireworks Set! Screens Ablaze! <--{

Default {-->The King & The Commissioner FDFS Review....Fireworks Set! Screens Ablaze! <--{

I still remember my pre-teens, when my mom who rarely talks about films, prompted me to switch on the tv after reading the tv schedule in paper, to watch 'The King'....once more for her...first time for me...
    First time watching my most favourite hero setting my home screen on fire...
    The King ...The film that pumps up my adrenaline....The film that makes me feel proud...again n again...Proud to be his fan...The man with an extra bone...

I still remember searching my video library during my childhood, to find 'The Commissioner', suggested by my cousin...
    Watching, clapping,admiring someone even next to my hero in spitting fire through dialogues...Years passed, still... to me, Bharath Chandran is his best commercial role...

I still remember myself hearing, listening & noticing the same director's name repeatedly, from many of my seniors....
    Almost all of his films i came across during my pre-adolescence becoming my favourites...
    Shaji Kailas...the first director name i admired, loved...

Renji Panicker...The best firebrand dialogue writer ever...Each word penned by him hits me like a fire ball...The man who lights the screen on fire with his pen...

Years went by...all of my favourites touched ups n downs...sometimes too high...sometimes too low...making me jump with pride or making me gloom...

23rd March 2012...The coming together of these icons...firebrands...After watching 'The King & The Commissioner', sitting in a train back home....I dream myself singing glory of my favourites above, to the next generation, to my juniors...I dream being myself proud in watching 'The King n The Commissioner'fdfs...yelling,clapping, shouting, jumping inside the hall....watching my heroes spit fire....watching my favourites rock, rock n rock...

Well, Thats my state after fdfs....

Mammootty...Joseph Alex...still Firebrand....the man with an extra bone has grown...again n again...The man with an extra spine...oru nattellu kooduthalaanu ente ikkaaku...
    Terrific...Energetic...Majestic...Dynamic...
    Ente ponnikkkaaaaaa.....enikku vayyaa....uummmmwwaaah....

Suresh Gopi....Bharath Chandran....Tailor-Made...Soul-Made...Set the screen on fire...Bravo again...

Shaji Kailas...One of his best works...He is indeed the best for action thrillers, whatever may be his success rate....his hardwork is very much evident on the screen...

Renji Panickker....once again lured the audience with his dialogue gimmicks...making us forget all other creative content....

Maybe coz, im too much hyper after the show, never did i find any negatives anywhere...Everyone did their part well, technicalities, performances ...everything...
    SaiKumar, Biju Pappan, Bgm by Rajamani, Camera work etc deserves a special mention...Hats off to the crew

The fans of King n Commissioner...Go..grab ur tickets...enjoy the onscreen blast...Rock...

BO expectation : BlockBuster!
    Theatre: Ekm Shenoys
    Time:10 am...

Critics...They bloody just dont care!!!we fans too....!!
    Last edited by kunjumon; 03-23-2012 at 02:59 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Review super.. start ishtapettu.. :)

4. Likes kunjumon liked this post

thanks macha...

6. Likes kunjumon liked this post

porichu
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

8. Likes kunjumon liked this post
    FK Citizen

kunjumone ummnmma....