Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King n Commissioner - Review

Default King n Commissioner - Review

Mumbai - Broadway - 7.30 pm show

talent of a person is said to be analysed retrospective but what if he is special...really really special that he is timeless ? !

if you do not have any clue abt what i am talking, go n watch k n c, i am talking abt the magician, the genius, the most talented the timeless hero of all the one and only lion king !!

what an actor, what an actor and how priveleged are we malayalees to be born in his era, understand and learn what a dedicated man is capable of, how a man shud adapt according to the time and being timeless.

post 2003 he has adopted a style which we all know is a bit underplay and much more refined...a huge fan of joseph alex i was curious how he is going to approach te character, te old way or the new technique ?, which he has been following since the last one decade..and it was not the two, Yet again the master has updated himself and te result is an amazing treat.

kudos to shaji kailas who oozes style and credibilty into this movie and giving/allowing/applying the master actor to have another feather in his cap. shaji brought certain freshness to the movie, is under control , its slick and fast and yes king stars age not at all reflects, kudos to the amazing chemistry he shares with the star that makes it possible in such a big way.

renji panicker is back to what he does best, sharp n credible dialogues , plenty of em he sticks to what he do best nationlisation, partiotism, humanitartian, movements, rebellion etc etc (not communist thankfully),like what joseph says Yes renji deserves to be heard !!

suresh gopi is sincere, gives his best but gets monotonous after a while and i got bored on couple of occasions., overall good.

editing proper, bgm kickworthy.

sai kumar, Janardanan, mohan agashe, samvritha were okay...pappan was funny n effective, kpac lalitha in a guest role was sweet.

action scenes were well choreographed, never felt the king n comms real age and they were presented like real fighters by shaji and his team.

negative

didnt like the climax fight, lot of long shots and the godown thing was nay for me.

monotonous and cliches are there, saami villain is okay still it is not so convincing. all the villains are typical., the court scene was amateur, chase scene once again filled, the chase in prequel/king was also bad, here again.

couple of more dialogues to joseph wud have been really cool, this is not a negative just an opinion of mine.

rating - 3.5/5

verdict - Feel the performance.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Kevin

thankx kevin.....
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

thanks kevin

ishtapettalle..

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Mumbai - Broadway - 7.30 pm show

talent of a person is said to be analysed retrospective but what if he is special...really really special that he is timeless ? !

if you do not have any clue abt what i am talking, go n watch k n c, i am talking abt the magician, the genius, the most talented the timeless hero of all the one and only lion king !!

what an actor, what an actor and how priveleged are we malayalees to be born in his era, understand and learn what a dedicated man is capable of, how a man shud adapt according to the time and being timeless.

post 2003 he has adopted a style which we all know is a bit underplay and much more refined...a huge fan of joseph alex i was curious how he is going to approach te character, te old way or the new technique ?, which he has been following since the last one decade..and it was not the two, Yet again the master has updated himself and te result is an amazing treat.

kudos to shaji kailas who oozes style and credibilty into this movie and giving/allowing/applying the master actor to have another feather in his cap. shaji brought certain freshness to the movie, is under control , its slick and fast and yes king stars age not at all reflects, kudos to the amazing chemistry he shares with the star that makes it possible in such a big way.

renji panicker is back to what he does best, sharp n credible dialogues , plenty of em he sticks to what he do best nationlisation, partiotism, humanitartian, movements, rebellion etc etc (not communist thankfully),like what joseph says Yes renji deserves to be heard !!

suresh gopi is sincere, gives his best but gets monotonous after a while and i got bored on couple of occasions., overall good.

editing proper, bgm kickworthy.

sai kumar, Janardanan, mohan agashe, samvritha were okay...pappan was funny n effective, kpac lalitha in a guest role was sweet.

action scenes were well choreographed, never felt the king n comms real age and they were presented like real fighters by shaji and his team.

negative

didnt like the climax fight, lot of long shots and the godown thing was nay for me.

monotonous and cliches are there, saami villain is okay still it is not so convincing. all the villains are typical., the court scene was amateur, chase scene once again filled, the chase in prequel/king was also bad, here again.

couple of more dialogues to joseph wud have been really cool, this is not a negative just an opinion of mine.

rating - 3.5/5

verdict - Feel the performance.
    polichedaaaa muthe......

Thanks kevin.........

Kidu review

Thanks bhai....

Thanks Kevin