Page 2 of 492 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

Kannada nadiyalle .... ee Kuthu Ramya ...?
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
    aa kai kandille? athu thanne peru... 'Super'

kurachu pazhayatha
    Kazhinja varshamo matto release aaya padam alle.

Lights, Camera ACTION!

Sandalwood actor Ragini Dwivedi is gearing up for her first action-oriented film

Sandalwood seems to be gradually warming up to the idea of its heroines basking in the limelight, instead of the hero. The only other actor in recent times to have carried actionpacked films on her shoulders and to have drawn in audiences to theatres was Malashri. Now, a filmmaker has once again placed his trust in a leading lady, that too in an action-oriented flick sans a hero. The movie in question is K Manju’s latest, in which Ragini Dwivedi will essay the role of a cop.
    “The original Action Queen is Malashri and I am a huge fan of her. I have even watched a couple of her action films, but I will never attempt to imitate her. I’m so inspired by her films that I’ve decided to meet Malashri and take some pointers from her,” says Ragini.
    The actor will take off for 20 days this month to train for the stunt sequences for the film. “The story is about the travails of a woman from North Karnataka and her journey into this profession (Police). Since the Kannada spoken in the northern part of the state is distinctly different from the native tongue, I am brushing up on the dialect. There are few heavyduty dialogues with punch lines, so I cannot afford to goof up,” says Ragini.
    Though Ragini plays a cop in the film, she says that she won’t mouth the usual ‘I’m going deglam for this role,’ line. “That’s because even if I want to, I can never look deglam. I will look glamorous even in a gunny bag. Glamour is not about bikinis or makeup. It’s about the way you carry yourself and your body language,” she says.
    For someone who’s been in the industry for less than three years, how confident is Ragini about carrying an entire film on her shoulder? “I don’t care about the success rate. But we have to set a new trend with this film. I’m happy that Sandalwood is getting more experimental and heroines are not being relegated to being the hero’s arm candy. Today, heroines are on the same level as the heroes,”
    says Ragini.

Last edited by FIGHTER; 04-03-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Kannadayil oru nalla nadi undu, i mean kanan nallathu... enikku ishttamaaa google cheythu nokkatte
    It is never too late or too soon, it is when it is supposed to be..!!

Kannada padangal kandittilla..

8. Likes KHILADI liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
    Kannadayil oru nalla nadi undu, i mean kanan nallathu... enikku ishttamaaa google cheythu nokkatte
    kitti -
    Aindrita Ray charakku aanu

Kannada actress Aindrita Ray Biography profile andrita rai biodata » Psyphil Celebrity Blog
    It is never too late or too soon, it is when it is supposed to be..!!

Njan Marattiyude kuravu nikathikotte

Pinne Koreanum Fenchum oke nikatham
    Second chance..?

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTER View Post
    Second chance..?