Page 380 of 492 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4916

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

Original in Kannada and other versions dubbed? Angane aano?

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Original in Kannada and other versions dubbed? Angane aano?
    yes ..............ee film , yashinte KGF , pinne kurukshethra enni 3 filmsum mattu languages ilottu dubb cheyyunund . next step for sandalwood ennu venel parayam

3. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Malayalathil click aavunna karyam athra hope illa though Sudeep has Kerala fans. Shiv Rajkumarinu pinne fans karnatakayil mathramalle ullu

yes ..............ee film , yashinte KGF , pinne kurukshethra enni 3 filmsum mattu languages ilottu dubb cheyyunund . next step for sandalwood ennu venel parayam

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Malayalathil click aavunna karyam athra hope illa though Sudeep has Kerala fans. Shiv Rajkumarinu pinne fans karnatakayil mathramalle ullu
    click aakumo allayo ennalla .......their intention to release the films in other languages and trying to expand the local market

i thnk it releasing in malayalam as well..
    I steal from every movie ever made.
    Quentin Tarantino

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    i thnk it releasing in malayalam as well..
    yes kumar avre , thats we are discussing here ...finally good it see makers are planning to expand the market

hearing positive reports for mugula nage ..did you see it ????

click aakumo allayo ennalla .......their intention to release the films in other languages and trying to expand the local market
    lol..we cn believe this only after the release...director Prem s known for gimmicks like this...instead of doing this,he should concentrate on the product first...by looking at the poster i thnk it s indian version of Face off..and already many scenes of Face off is lifted in many languages including Kannada..
    Quentin Tarantino

not yet..will watch it soon...heard Rakshit shetty's avane srimannarayana s also releasing in many languages..
    Quentin Tarantino

FK SULTHAN

lol..we cn believe this only after the release...director Prem s known for gimmicks like this...instead of doing this,he should concentrate on the product first...by looking at the poster i thnk it s indian version of Face off..and already many scenes of Face off is lifted in many languages including Kannada..
    yes but i think this is the best oppertunity for hatrick prem to return back ..seems the budget is high expecting technical quality ...also eagerly to watch KGF

but what the hell is that kurukshethra they are claiming budget is 60 crores but the poster quality is seems to be 5 lack movie also except darshan what the hell
    is that star cast sonu sood too

FK SULTHAN

not yet..will watch it soon...heard Rakshit shetty's avane srimannarayana s also releasing in many languages..
    you know , rakshith shetty is now popular than sudheep in kerala social media youths ...am also a big fan of rakshith and rashmika