Page 410 of 492 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4916

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

I think Rashmika is now concentrating more on Tollywood. Avide kooduthal remuneration kittille than Kannada industry @kandahassan

Geetha Govindam actress Rashmika Mandanna recently hit headlines after she called off her engagement with Rakshit Shetty. The news left many shocked and now, the actress has backed out of a Kannada film. Rashmika Mandanna has walked out of her upcoming Kannada movie Vritra. The actress took to social media to announce about the same. Rashmika revealed the reason what made her walk out of the project and also wished newcomer director Gautham Iyer all the best for the film.?Hope the festival has been great for all of you.. I wanted to let you know || not be part of Vritra..| thought it wasn?t the right move at the early stages of my career..| gave it a lot of thought and informed my director and producer about it and they were very understanding about it..|?m sure someone will do brilliant job with it.. I wish Gautham and the team the best from the bottom of my heart..thankyou !,? she wrote.

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    Already vishnuvardhan movie same tittle undallo is it different theme or same

@kandahassan Sudeep- Shivrajkumar film average to mixed to negative reviews vare undallo. Valiya budget alle?

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    @kandahassan Sudeep- Shivrajkumar film average to mixed to negative reviews vare undallo. Valiya budget alle?
    negative reviews aanu ..............logicless film enna kettathu ............sure disaster

6. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Ethrya budget bro?

negative reviews aanu ..............logicless film enna kettathu ............sure disaster

FK SULTHAN

Ethrya budget bro?
    30 crore + und .

Athre ullo? Heard somewhere that it costs around 60 crores...... Exaggeration aavum alle...

30 crore + und .

FK SULTHAN

Athre ullo? Heard somewhere that it costs around 60 crores...... Exaggeration aavum alle...
    full thallalle bhai

yasinte KGF heavy budget anu ............nammal pratheeshikkunna oru kannada chithrathinte budget alla ...padavum adaar item aanu ....2 part aayanu like bahubali . first chapter
    will release in december 21 in 5 languages simoultaniously . 100 crore pottential ulla film aanu ....mumbail vachu farhan akthar padam kandu padathinte hindi right vaangi .

Hindi dubbing or remake right? Ithra budget undavumbol dub cheyyamallo? Ethrya budget?

full thallalle bhai

yasinte KGF heavy budget anu ............nammal pratheeshikkunna oru kannada chithrathinte budget alla ...padavum adaar item aanu ....2 part aayanu like bahubali . first chapter
    will release in december 21 in 5 languages simoultaniously . 100 crore pottential ulla film aanu ....mumbail vachu farhan akthar padam kandu padathinte hindi right vaangi .