Page 432 of 492 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4916

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

Would like to watch it when the Malayalam and Tamil version releases. My son too is interested. But I didnt like the Sri Krishna actor in the movie

They should have delayed the release a bit longer so that they could also cash in on North Karnataka. And that too 100 crore investment needs to be recovered. Just recovery is not enough it needs to make profit too

Will it breach KGF collection in long run?

Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    Got huge opening in native state.. Biggest opening in Darshan career.. I think cuz of 3D,back to back holiday helped it.. Even family audience too will come to watch it..huge opening even though entire north Karnataka business s nil cuz of flood

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    They should have delayed the release a bit longer so that they could also cash in on North Karnataka. And that too 100 crore investment needs to be recovered. Just recovery is not enough it needs to make profit too

Will it breach KGF collection in long run?
    budget 100 crore not possible ..............may be somewhere around 30-40 crores .............

will collect 75 crore maimum .............not even think about breaking KGF .............kgf is vere leval and grossed around 220 crores

4. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Tamil version released today with zero publicity..can watch the 3D version once with family.. I think budget s around 35 to 40 crore or max 50.. Not more than that.. Kgf did well in other languages too.. This won't do such things.. This team lacks passion..

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    Tamil version released today with zero publicity..can watch the 3D version once with family.. I think budget s around 35 to 40 crore or max 50.. Not more than that.. Kgf did well in other languages too.. This won't do such things.. This team lacks passion..
    what about phailwan ??? will that cross 100 crore

I heard that it is 100 crores and the most expensive Kannada film. Appo etha kooduthal expensive KGF or this one?

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    budget 100 crore not possible ..............may be somewhere around 30-40 crores .............

will collect 75 crore maimum .............not even think about breaking KGF .............kgf is vere leval and grossed around 220 crores

Trailer enikku ishtayi except for Sri Krishna. They should have chosen someone else for the role. Also Sneha as Draupadi. For me she is like a girl next door kind. Oru princess or a queen role athra suit aavunilla

Saw the songs in Tamil version. Perfect lyrics. Adipoli aayi dub cheythittundu

Didnt watch KGF but will watch this because this is a perfect watch for family and my kid is already looking forward to watch in 3D after seeing the trailers. But KGF angane alla. So we didnt watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post

One more thing about Kurukshetra. They should have cast some heroines who have a good market. Never expected them to cast Sneha and Meghna Raj who are almost at the fag end of their careers as a heroine. They should have brought some marketable heroine from other languages. Ellavarkkum powerful roles alle

Too early to speak about it.. At least we can start predicting once we see the trailer.. I don't have big hopes on director Krishna..