Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4916

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

I steal from every movie ever made.
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Watched Dia in amazon prime.. Rakshit shetty passionately supported this film,still collection didn't pick up.. Now everyone s seeing it in Prime..movie s exceptionally beautiful..it left me teary eyed.. That haunting BGM, heroine smile.. movie s still haunting me even after 2 days..all those 3 beautiful souls made me cry...must watch.. Thanks to the entire team for making this film.. I think this s the only romantic film made in Indian film industry without a song ..

Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    Watched Dia in amazon prime.. Rakshit shetty passionately supported this film,still collection didn't pick up.. Now everyone s seeing it in Prime..movie s exceptionally beautiful..it left me teary eyed.. That haunting BGM, heroine smile.. movie s still haunting me even after 2 days..all those 3 beautiful souls made me cry...must watch.. Thanks to the entire team for making this film.. I think this s the only romantic film made in Indian film industry without a song ..
    almost 95% of people who have seen the film in prime are loving it..rest 5% didnt like it bcoz of the climax..kushee ravi's performance is the soul of the film..plus that bgm...just superb..

well y didnt the film became a success ? wasn't the film promoted well ? or kannadigas dont like this type of films? or is there any other reason?

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

According to me Kannada people watch less number of films compare to Telugu or Tamil people.. And there were 5 to 6 films releasing every week..many small newcomers films released during that period got great reviews like Dia love mocktail gentleman and few others.. People got confused,ticket prices r also very high in Bangalore and other cities.. So somehow people felt love mocktail s the best option.. And also there was zero publicity for Dia.. No viral song, no star.. May be these r the reasons..bad luck, wrong time release also contributed

Quentin Tarantino

FK SULTHAN

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino