Page 53 of 493 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: SANDALWOOD (Kannada)

Edegarike full movie..
    I steal from every movie ever made.
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Lucia to be remade in Tamil & Telugu.. shooting starts next year march...produced by cv kumar (pizza and soodhu kavvum)..simha of soodhu kavvum fame might play the lead...
    Last edited by singam; 10-15-2013 at 08:20 PM.

check this out...first found footage film..the Brail witch project type movie...impressive..
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...or-pawan-kumar

Director of Kannada film Lucia has reason to fly higher than he already might be. While the success of the film is one to write home about, the fact that it is a crowd funded movie has caught the attention of Tamil star Kamal Haasan.
    While in Bangalore to chalk out the various programmes for the upcoming FICCI media nd entertainment conclave, to be held in Bangalore on October 29 and 30, Kamal Haasan said, "I have not seen this Kannada film called Lucia, and I don't even know the people behind the film, but I am intrigued by how well the director has managed to involve the public in the production of his film. This highlights one of the innumerable number of options or opportunities that filmmakers can depend on for the benefit of good cinema."
    The FICCI team have now invited the film's director Pawan Kumar to speak at the conclave later this month. The film is being looked at as a case study on making a movie through crowd funding.
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

http://www.oklisten.com/album/jag_changa

Raghu Dixit's new album...listen to the demo nd buy original...
    Quentin Tarantino

Hows the movie sakkare ? Hope abhay sir , gets it rite this time . . And all the best to our comedy time ganesh too . .
    USTHAD HOTELhttp://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7200/64957496.jpg

Sakkare s average i thnk..nthg great....typical ganesh type family film...it may do sme above average business....made in controlled budget so it wnt be a loss to prodcers....bt it may help Abhay's career bt it wnt help Ganesh career much...
    Quentin Tarantino