Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Anoop Menon - Mollywood's "BUDDY" ##Official Thread!!!

iyaalu vannu vannu oru haasya kadhaapaatram aayi maaruvannallo....

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Snoop menonte thread ippozha kandathu

100 Posts

Anoop menon actually sakalakalavallbanaanooo...????
    KLAA KLAA KLAA KLEE KLEE KLEE KLOO KLOO KLOO.

Quote Originally Posted by mahan View Post
    Anoop menon actually sakalakalavallbanaanooo...????
    ethandu athinte aduthu.....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The man is simply amazing! He may not have that perfect body but he is what we trainers term
    ‘functionally fit'.
    Lalettan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Happy b'day annop

Cool

Anoop menon gears up for a kollywood debut
    The actor-scriptwriter-lyricist gets candid about his new innings in filmville, the people with whom he shares a sparkling chemistry and more

Who is the star — the actor or the script? As we quiz actorscriptwriter-lyricist Anoop Menon on his meteoric rise from a television anchor to steering movies backed by his script to success, the man gets candid about his new innings in filmville, his Kollywood debut in the offing and the people with whom he shares a sparkling chemistry, on and off the screen. Excerpts from an interview:
    Every script of yours — be it Cocktail, Beautiful or your latest with VKP — has strong statements on love and marriage.
    I believe maturity ruins the fun in any relationship — be it between friends, lovers or married couples. Otherwise, why would people who’ve been in love for years together fall apart soon after they tie the knot? Putting on this garb of maturity is a fun killer.
    What’s with an eligible MTown bachelor preaching such ideals?
    (Maturity is all about losing your innocence, we heard the paraplegic played by Jayasurya say in Beautiful; Marriage is an excuse to have an extra-marital affair —another line from the same flick; and the promos of his latest flick has Anoop himself mouthing the dialogue, ‘To be a one-woman man demands a lot of quality’.) As long as I remain a bachelor, I see myself in a venerated position to look at love and marriage from such a point of view (Laughs).
    Anoop Menonism is a hit, especially with the youth.
    The audience has appreciated and given me much more than what I deserve. I owe it all to them, for, I’m just bringing on the screen pieces from their own lives. I just give back what I’ve taken from them.
    The V K Prakash-Anoop-Jayasurya combo seems to have you at your best.
    We’re so much in sync with each other. VKP gives a much bigger, better vision to what I envisage. As for Jayasurya, he’s one actor who, with sheer talent, leads ahead of his contemporaries with the wide repertoire of roles in his career. The passion he exudes is infectious.
    Actress Meghana Raj and composer Ratheesh Vega are conspicuous
    by their absence from the Beautiful team’s next.

Meghana didn’t fit in to the role which actresses Honey Rose aka Dhwani and Bhavana play in the flick. As for Ratheesh, he was tied up with other assignments. Actor Nandu joins the cast, albeit in a cameo, this time.
    Tell us about your Beautiful twist in life.
    It was wonderful to be a part of a small film that ran to packed houses for nearly 120 days at a stretch. Yes, it upped my prospects as an actor and scriptwriter too.
    The Trivandrum dialect seems to invade every script of yours.
    Probably because I grew up in Trivandrum. For that matter, one of my upcoming films, 916, will have me speaking the dialect of Calicut, my hometown. True… I like playing with dialects.
    What’s on the cards?
    I’ve been approached for Chennai il Oru Nal Iravu, which will mark my first film in Tamil. The flick is to be directed by Meera Kathiravan and will start rolling soon. For all I can reveal at the moment, I play a visuallychallenged person. On the Mollywood front, there’s Gangs of Vadakkumnathan, Diphan’s segment in the action anthology D. I’ve done the script too and act alongside Jayasurya in it. David and Goliath will have Jayasurya and I team up again. I’m working on the script; it’s a different interpretation of the old fable and will be directed by Rajeevnath. As far as my acting assignments go, there’s also K Madhu’s investigation thriller Banking Hours, P Mohanan’s 916, in which I play father to an 18-year-old, Rajesh’s Buddy and B Unnikrishnan’s I Love Me.
    The posters of Buddy have you in a retro look.
    Yes, I play a retro role the flick. The film is special çoz its maker, Rajesh, is a real-life buddy of mine (smiles). He’s already demanded I shed 15 kg before the shoot commences. I’ve not promised him as much, but I did tell him I’ll try my best.
    Last edited by muthalakunju; 09-20-2012 at 10:14 AM.

11. Likes sankarsanadh liked this post

Thanx muthala
    FK LOVER