Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22 Female Kottayam - My Review

FK Visitor

Default 22 Female Kottayam - My Review

Mods, if possible post it as a separate thread

Movie: 22 Female Kottayam
    Theatre: Kairali, Kozhikode
    Date and Time: 14-04-2012, 7 PM, (Vishu Evening)

Status: Jam packed Housefull (I had booked tickets when I was in Bangalore and before starting my journey to Kozhikode. It was a nice decision as the tickets were completely sold out for the show by the time we have reached theatre)

About the movie: It’s about the life of a nurse from Kottayam who aspires to go Canada for a job and for the same she visits a consultancy in Bangalore. She became close with the person there and thereafter what happens to her life. It clearly shows us the life in cosmopolitan city like Bangalore and what and all we have to sacrifice for making our future better. The theme is very relevant at present as we hear lot of stories like this. It also shows the various stages in the life of a simple girl and which led her to become a tougher women.

Performances:

Reema Kallingal: Amazing performance by Reema. I bet everyone that no one else is there in our industry who can give justice to this role. I have also seen that nobody even praised about Reema’s performance in “City of God” which was also one of top notch performance which nobody else can do justice. Love you Reema!!!

Fahad Fazil: Matured acting. Simply superb. This is what is called attitude to take such a challenging role.

T.G. Ravi: Good show by this elder actor who gives some comic relief in the movie.

Prathap Pothen and Sathar: Both were okay and apt for their roles.

Reema’s friends and sister: Apt for their role. Did a decent job.

All the others were okay and good for their roles.

Technicalities :

Awesome Camera work, Excellent BGM, Two songs were also nice (“Chillane” was the best), Excellent posters etc.

My Verdict: Must watch for everyone. Especially for girls, and parents who send their kids outside for studies.

Rating : 4.25 / 5

Happiest moment was that when I saw that movie was Housefull and the response in the theatre. There were claps for Reema, Fahad and T G Ravi. Higher level applause was there when the movie finished. Most of the audiences were youngsters; and many families were also there. This is what I like most about Kozhikode, the crowd of Kozhikode which supports this kind of good movies. I passed through Kairali theatre yesterday (Monday) 16/04/2012 and that time 1 pm show got over. The crowd was simply amazing with many youngsters and especially girls. Luv you Kozhikode!!!

Priya fans association members, ningal oru 1-2 beer adichu ee padam kaanaan pokoo..Appol ningalkkum ishtappedum ee padam nannaayittu J
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cogito Ergo Sum

2. Likes muthalakunju, Hari, sankarsanadh, nryn, UoB liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by naresh View Post
    Mods, if possible post it as a separate thread

Movie: 22 Female Kottayam
    Theatre: Kairali, Kozhikode
    Date and Time: 14-04-2012, 7 PM, (Vishu Evening)

Status: Jam packed Housefull (I had booked tickets when I was in Bangalore and before starting my journey to Kozhikode. It was a nice decision as the tickets were completely sold out for the show by the time we have reached theatre)

About the movie: It’s about the life of a nurse from Kottayam who aspires to go Canada for a job and for the same she visits a consultancy in Bangalore. She became close with the person there and thereafter what happens to her life. It clearly shows us the life in cosmopolitan city like Bangalore and what and all we have to sacrifice for making our future better. The theme is very relevant at present as we hear lot of stories like this. It also shows the various stages in the life of a simple girl and which led her to become a tougher women.

Performances:

Reema Kallingal: Amazing performance by Reema. I bet everyone that no one else is there in our industry who can give justice to this role. I have also seen that nobody even praised about Reema’s performance in “City of God” which was also one of top notch performance which nobody else can do justice. Love you Reema!!!

Fahad Fazil: Matured acting. Simply superb. This is what is called attitude to take such a challenging role.

T.G. Ravi: Good show by this elder actor who gives some comic relief in the movie.

Prathap Pothen and Sathar: Both were okay and apt for their roles.

Reema’s friends and sister: Apt for their role. Did a decent job.

All the others were okay and good for their roles.

Technicalities :

Awesome Camera work, Excellent BGM, Two songs were also nice (“Chillane” was the best), Excellent posters etc.

My Verdict: Must watch for everyone. Especially for girls, and parents who send their kids outside for studies.

Rating : 4.25 / 5

Happiest moment was that when I saw that movie was Housefull and the response in the theatre. There were claps for Reema, Fahad and T G Ravi. Higher level applause was there when the movie finished. Most of the audiences were youngsters; and many families were also there. This is what I like most about Kozhikode, the crowd of Kozhikode which supports this kind of good movies. I passed through Kairali theatre yesterday (Monday) 16/04/2012 and that time 1 pm show got over. The crowd was simply amazing with many youngsters and especially girls. Luv you Kozhikode!!!

Priya fans association members, ningal oru 1-2 beer adichu ee padam kaanaan pokoo..Appol ningalkkum ishtappedum ee padam nannaayittu J

njanum kairaliyil ee showkku anu undayirunee nee balconyil aayirunoo

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by kcsugeesh View Post
    njanum kairaliyil ee showkku anu undayirunee nee balconyil aayirunoo
    Athey..Njan online book cheythirunnu.with one of my friend..seat no F10,11.........enthaa njaan ezhuthiyathil valla thettumundo ?...
    Cogito Ergo Sum

Athey..Njan online book cheythirunnu.with one of my friend..seat no F10,11.........enthaa njaan ezhuthiyathil valla thettumundo ?...
    hei 100 % correct anu audience support sharikkum enne njettichu njan FC aayirunu undayirunee balcony full aayi poyi,

FK Visitor

hei 100 % correct anu audience support sharikkum enne njettichu njan FC aayirunu undayirunee balcony full aayi poyi,
    athaanu mmpale Kozhikode!!!!!!!!
    Cogito Ergo Sum

athaanu mmpale Kozhikode!!!!!!!!
    adagi irunnu filim kanan padichu elarum...

9. Likes naresh liked this post
    FK Visitor

Film City'kkaaru ee padam eduthittillaa....avide undaayirunnel nannaayi families pokumaayirunnu ..aa "Raksha" okke screen cheythu avarkku enthu kittaanaanaavo,aarey tholpikkanaanaavo
    Cogito Ergo Sum

thanks Naresh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The man is simply amazing! He may not have that perfect body but he is what we trainers term
    ‘functionally fit'.
    Lalettan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks naresh.....

Banned

thanks naresh 4 d review